@players asking for 400 attack power for a dungeon?

Devinator00

Yesterday I got removed or trying to join a dungeon party that required 400+ attack power. Now I don't play this game all day so my gear is bad only got 320 ap right now but i just dont get why people are being so elitist in this game now. I left world of warcraft for this same reason. I hope this game doesn't start becoming this way. Not everyone is a hard core player. I'm a casual and I don't have time for getting all the fancy shitt so please stop this now.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the thing that bugs me the most is you need like.... ~30 gold just to get awakened siren.... and you have to do those BSH and supply chain dailies just to get that gold (not to mention the pohoran perfumes you need later) . it pisses me off when people *cricket* about my weapon or play ability when i'm doing my best to get geared -.-

I can understand if they don't want you in Naryu.... that one really does need better stuff and you should stick with BSH and supply chain til you can at least get true siren probably????

4 minutes ago, Duniak said:

Stop trying to do Naryu with your shitty gear and go back to Brightstone Ruins/poh6.

We don't even know the dungeon he's trying to join. Good work on jumping to conclusion

Sorry to be that guy... but they're actually being rather reasonable if you mean Naryu Labyrinth. Bosses will enrage just like they do in World of Warcraft, so you need to be able to put out at least 1/6th of the boss's hp before that happens. With 320 AP, that just isn't possible. Even more so if your crit chance is in a similar situation. Furthermore, Naryu Labyrinth is the hardest content currently available for max level groups aside from Blackwyrm. You're supposed to progress from Supply Chain, to Bloodshade, then Naryu. You can't just go straight to Naryu with an Infernal weapon and expect to do well. Other players are already min-maxing their stats and ability rotations to win even with that 400+ AP. They can't realistically deal more damage to make up for what your gear is currently incapable of.

Furthermore, you may think people are putting in a lot of effort to get to 400+ and yes, to a point you're right. But I had 350+ AP on the very first day my warlock hit 45. She's only got True Profane. It's seriously not as much effort as you think it is.

Instead of trying to join parties with clear requirements (rightfully so, people can choose who to invite in their parties), just go through cross-server. I've had minimal problems on EU servers finding a party.

1 hour ago, Gratus said:

Instead of trying to join parties with clear requirements (rightfully so, people can choose who to invite in their parties), just go through cross-server. I've had minimal problems on EU servers finding a party.

I tried goign through cross server but most of the groups always suck or get stuck at the first boss or worse we get 2 afk bots

Dude with a Attack of 320... forget Naryu... id even cringe on 6 man BSH with people sub 350atk, unless i had a few others in the party with near 400 to help me carry you. 

i dont play this game to Carry newbies who refuse to read guides and do research on how to get geared.  

im fairly sure the guys above me with 420+AP are also SICK and tired of having to carry people though dungeons because they must of grinded a LOT to get there.  

So dont be the dick in the party that comes in expecting to get carried.

Because thats obviously the only reason why u joined there group.

The other sub par group could not finish it, so your trying to get into a leet group that will carry you.  

8 minutes ago, Valthan said:

Sorry to be that guy... but they're actually being rather reasonable if you mean Naryu Labyrinth. Bosses will enrage just like they do in World of Warcraft, so you need to be able to put out at least 1/6th of the boss's hp before that happens. With 320 AP, that just isn't possible. Even more so if your crit chance is in a similar situation. Furthermore, Naryu Labyrinth is the hardest content currently available for max level groups aside from Blackwyrm. You're supposed to progress from Supply Chain, to Bloodshade, then Naryu. You can't just go straight to Naryu with an Infernal weapon and expect to do well. Other players are already min-maxing their stats and ability rotations to win even with that 400+ AP. They can't realistically deal more damage to make up for what your gear is currently incapable of.

Furthermore, you may think people are putting in a lot of effort to get to 400+ and yes, to a point you're right. But I had 350+ AP on the very first day my warlock hit 45. She's only got True Profane. It's seriously not as much effort as you think it is.

I've never stopped to consider what you just said. It makes a lot of sense and explains a lot. Thanks for not being rude to OP or "newbies" altogether, I now understand why so many people are requesting good AP only, I guess it isn't just a matter of being patient afterall. 

3 minutes ago, Naekuh said:

Dude with a Attack of 320... forget Naryu... id even cringe on 6 man BSH with people sub 350atk, unless i had a few others in the party with near 400 to help me carry you. 

i dont play this game to Carry newbies who refuse to read guides and do research on how to get geared.  

im fairly sure the guys above me with 420+AP are also SICK and tired of having to carry people though dungeons because they must of grinded a LOT to get there.  

So dont be the dick in the party that comes in expecting to get carried.

Because thats obviously the only reason why u joined there group.

The other sub par group could not finish it, so your trying to get into a leet group that will carry you.  

Yeah because you need 400AP to clear BSH or POH. That's some upper elitist bullshit right there. 350 is PLENTY to clear that unless the party tries to make up for no skills by stacking AP and facerolling? Funny, because higher AP people in my parties tend to die first in MOBS, then call the rest noobs and leave.

13 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

I tried goign through cross server but most of the groups always suck or get stuck at the first boss or worse we get 2 afk bots

So what you're saying here is tha you just wanna get carried? lol

8 minutes ago, Gratus said:

So what you're saying here is tha you just wanna get carried? lol

no he's saying that he wants a group that's not full of afk bots or that leaves after the first boss. where did you get carried out of that post?

42 minutes ago, Valthan said:

Not hard to hit 350ap+ if you got the funds for it already set. (Assuming you have a main besides your Warlock)

38 minutes ago, Duniak said:

Yeah, because people complain about 390 AP in any other dungeon lol

Have you not seen those 400ap BSH? I've even seen requirements for Blackram.

10 minutes ago, Lissy said:

no he's saying that he wants a group that's not full of afk bots or that leaves after the first boss. where did you get carried out of that post?

"most of the groups always suck or get stuck at the first boss" + "only got 320 AP"

Why do they get stuck at first boss? It can't be lack of knowledge; OP clearly know his shit and thus could guide his party. Oh wait, perhaps it's gear? Perhaps... they don't have enough damage? I've NEVER had any problems with ANY dungeon with pugs IF I knew how to run the dungeon AND/OR had appropriate gear. OP is lacking something here, thus wanting to run dungeons with people that have good gear and likely know how the dungeons work. You can't expect people to run dungeons with you if you're not on the same level as they are, unless they agree to it. This thread is utterly pointless and most probably a troll bait.

As for bots, well, I've never met any apart from blue 4, and even then I've only had 1 at a time. It's definitely a problem that needs fixing, but it's hardly a block for your progress.

1 hour ago, Pepperino said:

Not hard to hit 350ap+ if you got the funds for it already set. (Assuming you have a main besides your Warlock)

Have you not seen those 400ap BSH? I've even seen requirements for Blackram.

I haven't seen those request for BSH or Blackram but the dungeons i'm talking about are the blue ones i dont know their names.

1 hour ago, DRGoodfellow said:

400ap is asking a lot from a lot of the players that don't feel AP is all that's needed

Some players need to start realising AP isn't all that's needed, but if they want

to sit there all day waiting for people to join that's their choice

If it isn't all that important than what stat is so maybe i can educate some of these elitists.

3 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

If it isn't all that important than what stat is so maybe i can educate some of these elitists.

He means you also need: Crit Damage, Crit Rate, Accuracy and Penetration.

And... LOL. 400 AP for Blue Dungeons? I'm at 376 and I've been running them as the tank (I'm BM) easily. Those guys are just idiots. It's not needed. They might have just been trying to spam it.

I rather have 390 AP with the "True Profane" weapon then 405 with the "Siren" one. People like to show off how much attack power they have but damage wise it can be even less then before due to the lack of focus-recovery. Just my 2 cents.

Greetz A.

18 minutes ago, Anonym said:

I rather have 390 AP with the "True Profane" weapon then 405 with the "Siren" one. People like to show off how much attack power they have but damage wise it can be even less then before due to the lack of focus-recovery. Just my 2 cents.

Greetz A.

Siren has 100% focus recovery with a higher proc rate to compete with profane buff. I feel no difference between the two regarding focus regen. So really, you're not gaining anything by staying at Profane.

Archived