Why I think all classes in BnS are boring to play

Atlantae

Just now, Atlantae said:

ok tell me how to do the same if not more dps using destroyer/kfm/sin without using animation cancelling. 

i'll wait. 

It's funny how you don't try to find it out yourself, this will be my last post cause I can't get you out of your troll mode.

KFM: On enemy retreat -> Tech chase (using comet punch) -> 333 -> Flurry -> 3333 -> Spin kick -> 333 -> if enemy used escape, Tremor -> Searing palm -> 333333333 -> RB (aerial) -> LB (knockdown)

if enemy isn't dead by then, HAX

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TexMex said:

Well it is clear that you don't want to hear anyone else's opinion and just want to hear your own thoughts mindlessly vomited back at you.  Enjoy wasting your time!!!!!

I made counter argument to what u said, not ignoring ur opinion. I dont think BM is a good example to use since I dont think it can match the dps of other classes atm. 

1 minute ago, Kanosaki said:

It's funny how you don't try to find it out yourself, this will be my last post cause I can't get you out of your troll mode.

KFM: On enemy retreat -> Tech chase (using comet punch) -> 333 -> Flurry -> 3333 -> Spin kick -> 333 -> if enemy used escape, Tremor -> Searing palm -> 333333333 -> RB (aerial) -> LB (knockdown)

if enemy isn't dead by then, HAX

it might be different in pvp, my post is clearly more orientated towards pve. please now tell me how kfm does not spam animational cancelling in pve. 

3 minutes ago, Atlantae said:

so now u use macro which is bannable in pretty much every game if caught in order to justify BnS' animation cancelling. 

even then, u r missing how I said the animation cancelling in BnS is super taxing. other games have dps rotations, yes, and they may be simple, yes, but those rotations r still watching the cd for each skill and use them in turn. that is very different from clicking 2 buttons as fast as u can. 

i play video games to relax. i dont find clicking 2-3 buttons AS FAST AS I CAN to be relaxing. this is basically taking the rare moments in other games, like resident evil where u have to press a button as fast as u can or u get 1 shot, and make that the entire combat system in BnS. Is this fun to u?

Never used a macro :p  The point was that people make all MMOs as simple as possible.  If in TOR someone could get their avatar down to using two buttons for max DPS, they would.  :p

As for Assassin and only using two buttons, if you're using only two buttons, you are doing something wrong or fighting something really easy.  Staying in a position to spam RM+F requires the use of other buttons to keep that up.  :p

9 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

I've played assassin in aion for years so ani-canceling is something i don`t even think about. It's just there so i'm using it.

For me PvE isn`t just about thinking what skill should i use next to get higher dps. It`s also about figuring out boss patern and thinking how to deal with boss skills. This is pretty much in any MMO. To all that B&S combat system adds that you need to be more aware of your positioning because you need to make sure your attacks land and you need to dodge some of boss atacks.

For me there is no real difference between spamming RMB-LMB and spaming 1-2-3-4-5-6 in cycles.

but u dont spam 1-2-3-4-5-6 in cycles AS FAST AS U CAN, u still wait for cooldown and there's downtime between each action. 

I'm trying to see how people find clicking 2-3 buttons AS FAST AS U CAN to be fun. this is super taxing to me. 

"Why YOU think all classes are boring". Obviously everything everyone else says will not please you. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I get that, but you just don't want to agree with anyone either. 

1 minute ago, Atlantae said:

I made counter argument to what u said, not ignoring ur opinion. I dont think BM is a good example to use since I dont think it can match the dps of other classes atm. 

it might be different in pvp, my post is clearly more orientated towards pve. please now tell me how kfm does not spam animational cancelling in pve. 

Serious *cricket*, you don't even know how to try to research your own methods?
What you want me to do, spoon feed every shit to you? 
You might as well pay me for teaching you A-Z on "how to do dps in blade and soul".

just spam Tiger strike -> searing kick.

"Life is not only about following a path that has been paved by others, one can pave their own path and show the road to others"
really, you're irritating me, if you don't want to take in advice, *cricket* off

Just now, ClNS said:

"Why YOU think all classes are boring". Obviously everything everyone else says will not please you. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I get that, but you just don't want to agree with anyone either. 

yes thanks for repeating the thread title. when people start a sentence with "I think...", they are stating their opinion. I never claimed to be trying to convince anyone of my opinion. all i asked for was for people to tell me how they find clicking 2-3 buttons as fast as they can, which I find to be super taxing especially when having to do it for extended period of time repeatedly, to be fun. no one has answered it yet, just all trying to justify it instead of saying why they think it's fun. 

12 minutes ago, senpaisan said:

lel didn't this guy post something before about why all the races/classes basically suck?

yep. He has absolutely no interest in anyones actual response. Only in attempting (poorly I might add) to prove that his opinion is correct. He demands others to state their reasons and then vomits his own opinion back as if it is beyond refute. Its a bait post.

Just now, Edmiril said:

Yeah it was 2 pages of just him saying the same thing of "prove my opinion wrong" and "omg 'don't play' nice business model ncsoft". 

Looks like the same exact thing here so we're just waiting for the thread lock to come so they can make a thread talking about how something else is boring. 

He seems to think if he repeats himself over and over that he might gain a minion or two to support his opinions..... then he will really be justified. 

6 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Never used a macro :p  The point was that people make all MMOs as simple as possible.  If in TOR someone could get their avatar down to using two buttons for max DPS, they would.  :p

As for Assassin and only using two buttons, if you're using only two buttons, you are doing something wrong or fighting something really easy.  Staying in a position to spam RM+F requires the use of other buttons to keep that up.  :p

I clearly said in the original post "maybe add in another skill from time to time", hence 4 for assassin. doesn't change the fact u r still spamming rmb->f as fast as u can. 

pls stop side stepping my question of how u find clicking 2-3 buttons as fast as u can to be fun. 

yes thanks for repeating the thread title. when people start a sentence with "I think...", they are stating their opinion. I never claimed to be trying to convince anyone of my opinion. all i asked for was for people to tell me how they find clicking 2-3 buttons as fast as they can, which I find to be super taxing especially when having to do it for extended period of time repeatedly, to be fun. no one has answered it yet, just all trying to justify it instead of saying why they think it's fun. 

So, you're saying that using 15 different skill for maximum dps is less taxing than spamming just 2-3 skills for dps?

13 minutes ago, senpaisan said:

lel didn't this guy post something before about why all the races/classes basically suck?

Yeah it was 2 pages of just him saying the same thing of "prove my opinion wrong" and "omg 'don't play' nice business model ncsoft". 

Looks like the same exact thing here so we're just waiting for the thread lock to come so they can make a thread talking about how something else is boring. 

14 minutes ago, Atlantae said:

ok tell me how to do the same if not more dps using destroyer/kfm/sin without using animation cancelling. 

i'll wait. 

Research it yourself. Literally read the skill descriptions and put 2 and 2 together. Its not hard. If you can't even do that then please just stop here and move on.

C'mon guys, you gotta admit this is funny. (this thread I mean)

8 minutes ago, Atlantae said:

but u dont spam 1-2-3-4-5-6 in cycles AS FAST AS U CAN, u still wait for cooldown and there's downtime between each action. 

I'm trying to see how people find clicking 2-3 buttons AS FAST AS U CAN to be fun. this is super taxing to me. 

If you COULD spam 123456 as fast as you can, you can bet people would be doing it in those games lol. The cooldown really doesn't make it any different.

What class are you playing that you find so boring by the way?

Just now, Atlantae said:

name 1 mmorpg where u use 15 skills for dps rotation. or admit u r resorting to exaggeration because u are incapable of communicating maturely. 

the main point here is spamming 2-3 skils AS FAST AS U CAN. this is very taxing, and simple minded. It requires no thinking. how is this fun?

You heard of WoW, mr troll?

Just now, Kanosaki said:

So, you're saying that using 15 different skill for maximum dps is less taxing than spamming just 2-3 skills for dps?

name 1 mmorpg where u use 15 skills for dps rotation. or admit u r resorting to exaggeration because u are incapable of communicating maturely. 

the main point here is spamming 2-3 skils AS FAST AS U CAN. this is very taxing, and simple minded. It requires no thinking. how is this fun?

3 minutes ago, Edmiril said:

at no point did I say "prove my opinion wrong" or "nice business model ncsoft". way to go making things up. look into a career as a politician. u can be president one day. 

I clearly said in the original post "maybe add in another skill from time to time", hence 4 for assassin. doesn't change the fact u r still spamming rmb->f as fast as u can. 

pls stop side stepping my question of how u find clicking 2-3 buttons as fast as u can to be fun. 

It's more than 3 buttons.  You are obviously not playing the assassin right :p  You need to hit multiple other keys to try to stay in stealth (or else RM+F just isn't going to happen) and your defensive skills.

And like I said, goes back to every other MMO (which you keep sidestepping) where every guide tells you to try to use as few powers as possible :p

Just now, Brand X said:

It's more than 3 buttons.  You are obviously not playing the assassin right :p  You need to hit multiple other keys to try to stay in stealth (or else RM+F just isn't going to happen) and your defensive skills.

And like I said, goes back to every other MMO (which you keep sidestepping) where every guide tells you to try to use as few powers as possible :p

yes and from time to time u have to dodge boss attacks etc etc. doesn't change the fact that when u r dpsing, it's just spamming 2-3 buttons as fast u can. 

u r still trying to justify this combat system instead of just simply answering my question of how u find spamming 2-3 buttons as fast as u can to be fun. 

Cant believe I am gonna feed this post again....

Just now, Atlantae said:

I will point out the obvious.... Alot of people play video games to escape from reality and relax. Alot of people appreciate the mind  numbing click/button push spam that is ani canceling. Alot of people dont want to have to do anything complex while playing video games.... they are in it for the graphics and the escape. 

As far as pushing the buttons as fast as you can, if you really knew anything about ani cancel you would know that spamming the buttons as fast as you can does not work. It takes timing and rhythm, and you have to know when to throw the non ani cancel attacks into the chain to refresh whatever status effects are allowing you to ani cancel in the first place. 

If you actually want to know why it can be fun watch some videos of people demonstrating the correct way to do it. 

You have a ton of different skills for each character, so its not like you have to click the same 2-3 buttoms and spam stuff. There's no 'right' way to play the game you can play however you like, so it's not really boring then. If you have 20-30 skills why do you only gotta use 2-3, you can vary it as you like. There isn't any rules to it, and who cares if your combat then isn't the strongest... it's a game, just play however you want to.

4 minutes ago, Balefire said:

Cant believe I am gonna feed this post again....

I will point out the obvious.... Alot of people play video games to escape from reality and relax. Alot of people appreciate the mind  numbing click/button push spam that is ani canceling. Alot of people dont want to have to do anything complex while playing video games.... they are in it for the graphics and the escape. 

As far as pushing the buttons as fast as you can, if you really knew anything about ani cancel you would know that spamming the buttons as fast as you can does not work. It takes timing and rhythm, and you have to know when to throw the non ani cancel attacks into the chain to refresh whatever status effects are allowing you to ani cancel in the first place. 

If you actually want to know why it can be fun watch some videos of people demonstrating the correct way to do it. 

yes, to RELAX. I can accept that some people might appreciate "button push spam", altho the point of this thread is asking to see how that's possible tho. But with that said, I cannot agree with you can say it is relaxing to "button push spam". please justify how it is relaxing to do that, at least physically speaking. 

now on top of side stepping my question, u r pretending u didn't just make an obvious exaggeration in an attempt to valid whatever it was u were trying to say. 

please name 1 mmorpg that uses 15 buttons for dps rotation or admit u were exaggerating. 

Archived