Do something about the BOTs

Silvernite

This game has got to be one of the most bot ridden games I've ever played.

It doesn't take long, maybe a few minutes, to figure out botters from players but it seems that's nothing is being done to get rid of botters. It's been over 4 days since I reported some botters using both the in-game report button and by submitting a ticket and the botters are still in the same place as of today.

Not only that, it's been at least a week since I've reported gold sellers sending me friend request and guess what, they are also still in the game and still sending me friends requests.

The only thing the support has done was remove the 1 copper spam mail the gold sellers sent me in-game. The kicker here is they did that within a few minutes.

It's like they don't care.

I can't recommend this game to anyone, to many bots and gold spammers and nothing is being done to get rid of them, or so it seems.

The first thing a company needs to do is communicate with it's customers, if something is broken, tell the customer, is something is being do to fix the problem, tell the customers.

Also, please people, don't say that all games have this problem, because they all don't. Atlantica actively fights botters, Elder Scrolls has very few if any botters or gold sellers.

You want a surefire way to get rid of just about every bot?

A way that has been proven, time and time again in various MMOs?

NA servers: Region(CIDR) ban non-NA IPs.

EU servers: Region(CIDR) ban non-EU IPs.

Kill two birds with one stone on that one, not only do you get rid of nearly all the bots - you can dump GameGuard too. Only effective solution I've ever seen, and every game I've seen it implemented in has been better for it.

6 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

Kill two birds with one stone on that one, not only do you get rid of nearly all the bots - you can dump GameGuard too. Only effective solution I've ever seen, and every game I've seen it implemented in has been better for it.

This a solution for all or only for you that you do not know another language than English?

26 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

I'd like my money back in that case XD

31 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

I'm with guy on this, I don't give a damn ppls living outside NA region, if the game meant to release for NA then they should block all other IP not in the region barrier.

Archived