Gems for Assassin

Arc1s

Hey guys so ive been reading about gems and im a lvl 45 hm 3 assassin.

I know the  AP diamond gem is recommended. But what else?

Also for the purple "life drain" gems, do they sap life from the target back to yourself? For the evasion 400 gems, how effective are they?

Lastly (slightly off topic) I think my AP is at like 375 right now what is the best way to get AP at 400+ without the 25 power gem?

Hi there,

I'm currently using CC immunity for the fourth gem slot, but I guess you can put more damage on stunned target there. Life drain deals the damage it states and gives it to you as health, so it is recommended using it. Except those gems you should get a Ruby for additional damage and that is basically it.

Sadly, increasing AP without the diamond is either done by upgrading your weapon\jewellery or by crafting the Moonwater Soul (10 AP bonus) - both of which cost more than the diamond itself.

• Additional Damage Ruby
  • Life Drain on Critical Hit Amethyst
  • Immune + Crit or Attack Power + HP Recovery on Evasion Peridot
  • Attack Power Diamond

DO NOT go for any other diamond stat, they're worthless.

For Accessories, assuming its transitioning from Awakened Infernal to Awakened Siren, you want Ring (Crit Chance) -> Earring (Crit Damage) -> Necklace (Attack Power). To True Siren its entirely up to you, because they're not a major boost over Awakened Siren.

20 hours ago, Shadovvv said:
  • Additional Damage Ruby
  • Life Drain on Critical Hit Amethyst
  • Immune + Crit or Attack Power + HP Recovery on Evasion Peridot
  • Attack Power Diamond

DO NOT go for any other diamond stat, they're worthless.

For Accessories, assuming its transitioning from Awakened Infernal to Awakened Siren, you want Ring (Crit Chance) -> Earring (Crit Damage) -> Necklace (Attack Power). To True Siren its entirely up to you, because they're not a major boost over Awakened Siren.

You can also take a AD-on-Stun instead of Immune+Crit/AP+HP-on-Evasion. (Not as good as the AP+HP-on-Evasion but situational better than the Immune+Crit.)

Archived