Emya

Costumes to Look Forward To

Recommended Posts

Emya   

So I found a Lyn costume from a Korean site, but I don't know what its called:

 

433YkkD.png

 

Anyone knows what its called?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JJhopper   
1 minute ago, LavyDunois said:

Something tells me that is going to end up behind a RNG mechanic.

we never getting it, no license or something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rocdog   

There are versions for other races, too.   We had them on TW for F10 purchase last fall, along with a daily event for weapon skins and HM boosts.

Edited by rocdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elurra   

They talked about it recently.  In order to get those, they would have to get a Hello Kitty license.  Right now it doesn't sound like it's in the plans, but maybe they'll go for it if the demand is high enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkios   
2 minutes ago, Elurra said:

They talked about it recently.  In order to get those, they would have to get a Hello Kitty license.  Right now it doesn't sound like it's in the plans, but maybe they'll go for it if the demand is high enough.

 

Demand +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of many costumes from a Hello Kitty event.  It's unclear if we will get any of them in NA/EU because no one seems to know if NC's license with the Hello Kitty franchise extends to other regions.  Even if it does, the costumes would likely still be connected to the event in some way and we've no way of knowing if NC will ever run it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   
2 hours ago, Truce said:

the "i like to look at little kids in booty shorts" outfit?

 

You make your lyn look like a little kid? :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurokazu   
1 hour ago, TigerKFM said:

Bladesoul_21.jpg

I'm just waiting for the Black Army outfit...


Me too. It's my most favorite costume in the game for Gon and was available since the very beginning in Korea. I don't understand why we don't have access to it yet, even in the store. It's killing me x.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pacma   

we arent gonna have it, its for asia only, if we could be independent and get our own ipdates then yeah, but we follow asia, and asia loves hello kitty. so we wil nt be getting hello kitty, or hello kitty cat costume

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elurra   
1 hour ago, Profyrion said:

This is one of many costumes from a Hello Kitty event.  It's unclear if we will get any of them in NA/EU because no one seems to know if NC's license with the Hello Kitty franchise extends to other regions.  Even if it does, the costumes would likely still be connected to the event in some way and we've no way of knowing if NC will ever run it again.

They said in the recent livestream that it doesn't extend here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elurra said:

They said in the recent livestream that it doesn't extend here.

Well that settles that, then.  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rawrzory   

-1 it simply doesn't fit within the BnS world. There are more that don't fit (like the back to school outfit) so i'm in general against these kinds of outfits. Not talking about immersion though, since fighting in a stripper outfit on high heels is not really immersive aswell. Still femme fatal makes allot more sense then some sugercone outfit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rocdog   
3 hours ago, Elurra said:

They said in the recent livestream that it doesn't extend here.

 

It wasn't that long ago that B&S wasn't available here, either.   This game appeals to a lot of players who are into Asian fluff like that, so you never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now