Forums

The balance is real!

Jubbei

14 hours ago, ClarissaYuki said:

Yes i am, would i be so upset if i actually knew how BMs work? I know enough to solo bosses but obviously not enough to pvp. I've played till level 20 2 years ago on CN. I just see the other classes and i just cry inside because i know how weak the class i've chosen is. 

And Warding spirit has a damn long cooldown, its almost moot. 

As a BM with so many closing moves, you shouldn't let a fight go that long. You can also play the spacing game. Z and 3's CD isn't terrible. People often aren't expecting to be pulled into a KD. Besides, it's a good few seconds of immunity, so it's not really moot. It's handy for throwing up while you combo a summoner's pet, from what the experienced players say.

You need to make sure you build your character for CC moves/utility. If spec'd, your 1 stuns the first .5 seconds. Your 2 Stuns and closes, Your 3 KDs, Your 4 can  stun, but I wouldn't count on that since it takes up a bunch of SP, which we're starved for right now. Your Z can pull the enemy right in front of you and it has incredibly long range. Try to time this for when you see a block. It's helpful against Warlocks. Your X KDs, your C stuns and heals 10% of your HP. Your V doesn't stun, but it calls a large AoE that hits hard and enables your alternate set of attacks.

The alternate Z, X, C and V: Z ends it early, X protects against projectiles for a bit, C stuns and V is great for chi restoration.

Not sure what you knew and didn't know, but that's the general information for CC/Utility. Oh, I almost forgot. When in Draw, your 2 adds 2 seconds to the status effect, so it basically extends a stun for another 2 seconds. Your 3 can be spec'd to stun them and immediately launch into the air. Your 4 is LD. It can stun, but again, not important. Finally, your LMB (flicker) can stun.

Additionally, your Tab escape can stun and your plain tab (can be used in basic or draw stance) can stun.

5 hours ago, Akamu said:

As a BM with so many closing moves, you shouldn't let a fight go that long. You can also play the spacing game. Z and 3's CD isn't terrible. People often aren't expecting to be pulled into a KD. Besides, it's a good few seconds of immunity, so it's not really moot. It's handy for throwing up while you combo a summoner's pet, from what the experienced players say.

You need to make sure you build your character for CC moves/utility. If spec'd, your 1 stuns the first .5 seconds. Your 2 Stuns and closes, Your 3 KDs, Your 4 can  stun, but I wouldn't count on that since it takes up a bunch of SP, which we're starved for right now. Your Z can pull the enemy right in front of you and it has incredibly long range. Try to time this for when you see a block. It's helpful against Warlocks. Your X KDs, your C stuns and heals 10% of your HP. Your V doesn't stun, but it calls a large AoE that hits hard and enables your alternate set of attacks.

The alternate Z, X, C and V: Z ends it early, X protects against projectiles for a bit, C stuns and V is great for chi restoration.

Not sure what you knew and didn't know, but that's the general information for CC/Utility. Oh, I almost forgot. When in Draw, your 2 adds 2 seconds to the status effect, so it basically extends a stun for another 2 seconds. Your 3 can be spec'd to stun them and immediately launch into the air. Your 4 is LD. It can stun, but again, not important. Finally, your LMB (flicker) can stun.

Additionally, your Tab escape can stun and your plain tab (can be used in basic or draw stance) can stun.

You keep talking about builds but you dont actually share your so called builds? ?_? 

On 3/11/2016 at 0:59 PM, Duniak said:

Killinggod is a russian cheater with more macros than years on his ID. 

holy shit i was just lurking here a little until i read this and laughed so damn hard that i just had to make this useless post bye lol

8 hours ago, ClarissaYuki said:

You keep talking about builds but you dont actually share your so called builds? ?_? 

I am plat bm at the moment,i confirm bm is not noob friendly like any ranged class or any other class for that matter,i confirm you need to be better than the opponent by a large amount to even do shit,i agree that it's weak and blablabla,but seriously if u would put some effort and at lest learn your 100-0 combo or your forms of cc(which are pretty good to be honest)you could do fairly well.But well some ppl only like to play the op and smack people without half brain usage cough *summoners*cough.I don't have much time right now  i must go train but take these points:Use your q and e properly.Your z pull is good and gives room for a free skill and cc when it lands.When you knockdown someone if it's not using f roll use a guard breaking skill and keep your combo.Don't waste all your skills if the opponent didn't burn tab or f roll.You can still play in other ways and do short damaging combo(for example playing with air combos or throwing lightning draw immediately after 2 just to break the combo.It deals something like 4kdmg and 6-7 if crit,then you can q or ss and use five point strike and whatever you want,altought this is very situational)Now is kinda impossible to explain fully how you should use bm,it's up to you if i want to learn it and take some losses,or keep crying and reroll to some disgusting op shit.You wanted a build right,I've got no time i'll put the most important things.If u want to spec block for stun it's your choice,have five point strike with airborne or at least with daze if u wanna go for ground combos,you can either spec blade call or flock of blades,i recommend flock of blades against classes with grabs,since mostly they use grabs when out of escapes and trying to buy time,in that case you can just v and 2 immediately to tech chase and then start your combo and mostly win.About other things i would advise lv 4 breeze aswell,cause easy chi regen between stuns AND aoe attack enabled(this means a left click can get assassins out of stealth,for example if they land their decoy you can just turn 180 fast and get them out of stealth).other important thing use your blade storm when in flock of blades/blade call,cause it increses your right click damage by a LOT.Also during you v you should press v again for even more chi regen if u go close combat(2 chi regen each hit).To defend from ranged attacks use x,just know when to do it,cause mostly you won't be able to use it 2 times.If u have points it would be advisable to get cyclone with resist either,it will cost 3 points.On blade call/flock is advisable to get lightning retribution instead of the other,for another daze(can't be blocked).Second wind should be daze spec'd for most of pvp's,but keep in mind it can be more useful with grab escape especially against summoners,against the annoying low cd grapple that kills you.Shoulder charge should be used for hp regen only in melee fights,when you need to chase someone you can spec to approach skill,it won't break block tho.Another thing DONT EVER TAB AGAINST KFM,and don't tab randomly against sin.Against sin your five point strike can chase them into stealth and give you a free airborne.When they tab you can actually avoid the flash by pressing q.I feel there is a lot more to say but i really must go to run ffs k thx bye.Edit:done running i can add some stuff i forgot:flicker should be spec'd to stun on first hit.If u can get 5 k beans the hm skill for lightning draw is not that bad,gives a free kd after some secs,ideal to break enemy combo's if u fck up and give u window to recover.Other skills are just too expensive in gold terms at the current moment so i would skip them.

4 minutes ago, D4ve said:

I am plat bm at the moment,i confirm bm is not noob friendly like any ranged class or any other class for that matter,i confirm you need to be better than the opponent by a large amount to even do shit,i agree that it's weak and blablabla,but seriously if u would put some effort and at lest learn your 100-0 combo or your forms of cc(which are pretty good to be honest)you could do fairly well.But well some ppl only like to play the op and smack people without half brain usage cough *summoners*cough.I don't have much time right now  i must go train but take these points:Use your q and e properly.Your z pull is good and gives room for a free skill and cc when it lands.When you knockdown someone if it's not using f roll use a guard breaking skill and keep your combo.Don't waste all your skills if the opponent didn't burn tab or f roll.You can still play in other ways and do short damaging combo(for example playing with air combos or throwing lightning draw immediately after 2 just to break the combo.It deals something like 4kdmg and 6-7 if crit,then you can q or ss and use five point strike and whatever you want,altought this is very situational)Now is kinda impossible to explain fully how you should use bm,it's up to you if i want to learn it and take some losses,or keep crying and reroll to some disgusting op shit.You wanted a build right,I've got no time i'll put the most important things.If u want to spec block for stun it's your choice,have five point strike with airborne or at least with daze if u wanna go for ground combos,you can either spec blade call or flock of blades,i recommend flock of blades against classes with grabs,since mostly they use grabs when out of escapes and trying to buy time,in that case you can just v and 2 immediately to tech chase and then start your combo and mostly win.About other things i would advise lv 4 breeze aswell,cause easy chi regen between stuns.other important thing use your blade storm when in flock of blades/blade call,cause it increses your right click damage by a LOT.If u have points it would be advisable to get cyclone with resist either,it will cost 3 points.On blade call/flock is advisable to get lightning retribution instead of the other,for another daze(can't be blocked).Second wind should be daze spec'd for most of pvp's,but keep in mind it can be more useful with grab escape especially against summoners,against the annoying low cd grapple that kills you.Shoulder charge should be used for hp regen only in melee fights,when you need to chase someone you can spec to approach skill,it won't break block tho.Another thing DONT EVER TAB AGAINST KFM,and don't tab randomly against sin.Against sin your five point strike can chase them into stealth and give you a free airborne.When they tab you can actually avoid the flash by pressing q.I feel there is a lot more to say but i really must go to run ffs k thx bye.

Yes, thank you for explaining. 

6 hours ago, Akamu said:

If I recall correctly, the top player in KR was BM.

A lot of the things you're complaining about are self-inflicted. Don't hit into the BDs obvious spins and you won't be parried. He doesn't have the ability to throw up a parrty without cost whenever he wants. KFM? Don't hit their counters. Easier said than done? Yeah, but it's still misplay on your end, just like when people hit into our parry. Sins can be annoying, it feels best to play offensively on them, but making sure to not hit into their counters. That can mess you up. I personally SS and get spacing when they blind me. We can also still use our indicator to see them, it's not like we're literally blind. Summoners I agree are a very hard matchup. I'm still trying to figure out a good way to battle them, besides the difficult parry. Warlock's? We can burst them down relatively easy. A Z Pull can go a long way, especially if you've forced them to use their tab.

That's just screaming a bladecall combo. Z --> 3 --> 2 --> V --> C --> 4 --> Flicker or Q --> Flicker --> X + V then Z to put them away --> C for 10% HP and continuing stun, F --> RMB --> LMB. Maybe catch them after with a 3 (FPS) to LMB, LMB. Still leaves you with X and Tab for CC.

Destroyers simply don't burst you down in three seconds, even in rage. Often times they get into it as well and leave themselves open for CC. It's not like they're invincible. 3 and X disables fury.

Yes, the BM requires more skill generally, but their ceiling is also very high. Level 50 content will make you more concerned with Sins and KFM.

I'm sick of these retarded posts keep saying 50 content 50 50 50 50. Are we playing 50 lvl content? No. God knows when that patch will come and people still say wait for the 50 patch then you will get your skills. Tell me then, what the fck are these people supposed to do till then? Roll a different class give up on your efforts and play some shi.tty ridiculous lyn class? Let's assume we'll get the 50 content 5 months from now on. In that 5 months they can easily adjust the classes to be balanced but of course that wouldn't sit with some button smashers so it is rather obvious why they are trying to justify this stupid unbalanced condition.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎11 at 3:07 PM, Justsomeone said:

you mean cd hackers right? the same bms that do it are the ones that walk while freezed and turn around and do anklebiter every 5s

No, if you get the knockdown combo in on someone that has their cc imunity skill on cd, you can easily destroy them 100% to 0%

knockdown, electric field, and flicker. BM knockdown lasts for ~15 seconds if you combo it right.

Longest time ive spent knockdowned against any class by far.

5 hours ago, GodofWrath said:

I'm sick of these retarded posts keep saying 50 content 50 50 50 50. Are we playing 50 lvl content? No. God knows when that patch will come and people still say wait for the 50 patch then you will get your skills. Tell me then, what the fck are these people supposed to do till then? Roll a different class give up on your efforts and play some shi.tty ridiculous lyn class? Let's assume we'll get the 50 content 5 months from now on. In that 5 months they can easily adjust the classes to be balanced but of course that wouldn't sit with some button smashers so it is rather obvious why they are trying to justify this stupid unbalanced condition.

You didn't bother reading, did you? The only time I mentioned level 50 content was when I was saying you'd be concerned about Sin/KFM come that patch, instead of summoner like we have. Literally, everything else was about 45 content. Also, the patch will come, whether button mashers like it or not. The point is you act like you're helpless, when you're not.

Know what I'm tired about? People crying on forums because they pick a class and it's not to their liking and instead of practicing their class, cry about it. No class is a good matchup against summoner, with the exception of Warlock. That means you'll get a tough fight 1/7 times. Every other fight is winnable.

7 hours ago, ClarissaYuki said:

You need to read your skills. That's a mistake I didn't do when I was first playing. The skills I listed will have specific tiers that grant the stun. Go at least that far. Also take SS, which will put you in Draw Stance when you use it.

Here's a rough build: https://gyazo.com/4c5123d7c28fcbdbb0949724c3c0b5b9

Notes: It should leave you with 4 SP left over. I have a bit more because I'm HM3 on my BM. If you're good at chi management, you can take the 4 from Chi and move around to fit your tastes. Also, you'll need 1 more SP in your Esc Tab, either to stun or to escape phantom, depending on your matchup. Hopefully that'll get you started.

Stop using "top player in korea is BM" argument... It has absolutely nothing to do with it. They/he is a PROFFESIONAL player with skill that does not match any of us. It is completely irrelevant to the BM being the weakest class situation. We are not proffesional players... And the stats dont lie about BM being the weakest class in our current version.

Have you guys tried playing pvp with BM @ 300-400 ping?? I wish I can complain about the uselessness of our class as well.
Watched almost all youtube vids about combos yet can't even press F to stand quick. 

I haven't play BM at it's maximum potential yet.. T__T

Guys I have no idea what you are talking about. I play summoner and I find Blade masters the most broken class ever, it is so difficult for me to play against Blade Masters. I mean have you seen those 11k critical. Cmon name me one class that can deal 11 k critical in a single hit... and not only that they have their 2 stun in normal stance 2 stun in draw stance, c daze in normal stance, c daze in phantom stance, daze tab, knockdown 3 AND x. Like seriously wtf... they can keep you in combo forever, and not to mention that MASSIVE damage from their V. I think you guys just suck as BMs and use Summoners as excuse.  

6 minutes ago, Enoll said:

Guys I have no idea what you are talking about. I play summoner and I find Blade masters the most broken class ever, it is so difficult for me to play against Blade Masters. I mean have you seen those 11k critical. Cmon name me one class that can deal 11 k critical in a single hit... and not only that they have their 2 stun in normal stance 2 stun in draw stance, c daze in normal stance, c daze in phantom stance, daze tab, knockdown 3 AND x. Like seriously wtf... they can keep you in combo forever, and not to mention that MASSIVE damage from their V. I think you guys just suck as BMs and use Summoners as excuse.  

Sum complain about BM? you realy sucks hard to say that. if you cant beat a BM with a sum and cry hard I need to say uninstall the game already.

2 minutes ago, Enoll said:

don't forget cc extension, BM is the most broken class in this game and if you lose to a summoner as a Blade Master you need to uninstall the game :\

8 minutes ago, Vanquishz said:

Sum complain about BM? you realy sucks hard to say that. if you cant beat a BM with a sum and cry hard I need to say uninstall the game already.

I dont understand what youre talking about.. Bm is in favor... Summoner can nothing do against BM they Block everything.. Also I play Summoner by myself.. I reached 1600 yesterday but Assassin were gatekeeping me... Sin is so fcking OP they are in stealth everytime and can only PvE me.. They dont even need to setup cc to deal damage thats retarded.. Pls Ncsoft buff Summoners so its fair again

4 minutes ago, Himelia said:

I dont understand what youre talking about.. Bm is in favor... Summoner can nothing do against BM they Block everything.. Also I play Summoner by myself.. I reached 1600 yesterday but Assassin were gatekeeping me... Sin is so fcking OP they are in stealth everytime and can only PvE me.. They dont even need to setup cc to deal damage thats retarded.. Pls Ncsoft buff Summoners so its fair again

Stop plz, How many hands do you have? one? I cant believe that sum is saying that. Aparrently, everyone knows that Sum is op so whatever noob creates a sum and if they loss they said the others are op. nice joke.

8 hours ago, Brainy said:

I'll just leave this here: https://www.twitch.tv/s_pvp/v/53964154

He's been playing BM for over a year and a half, so it's no surprise that he's one of the best BMs. If you consider a player completely new to BnS, and they happen to pick BM over other classes, then yes, they would be frustrated at the matchups because of the lack of knowledge.

Unfortunately, not everyone will spend enough time to learn their class for pvp, since pvp is probably not what they want to be doing, but necessary to get soulstones quickly. Some will cry nerf, some will reroll, and some may end up quitting over it. It's no loss to the rest of the playerbase, but each and every paying customer that leaves is a loss for NCSoft. It would be in their best interest to bring the 50 patch to us as soon as possible.

Personally, I don't have much of an issue with the learning curve for BMs. I only pvp a little and get my dailies done for the time being, and am slowly accumulating knowledge about the matchups.

1 hour ago, Enoll said:

Dis troll :| I don't even....

https://www.twitch.tv/enol_

Archived