The balance is real!

Jubbei

Ok so i have been playing BM for some time now  and i simply feel this class is useless. 
BM is so weak he cant do anything vs summoners, kfm 1 stun =gg, blade dancers with their resists and evades cant do much vs them if u dont have some luck, assassins i dont even know what to say... sometimes i get killed by sin and he has 90%hp remaining, Warlock cant be touched, and shits on you from range. the only classes i feel i have some chance against is FM and des, and even des players own me sometimes. Can you guys look into bm? and why is summoners all in one? sin, kfm and fm? and people saying kfms are balanced are talking BS! a freakin 30 sec stun is not balanced, and its not hard to play as the game says it is, 1 stun and smash ur keyboard. I have played sinn, warlock, kfm des and bm is the weakest class if we look at the pvp.  look at the top ranking in pvp, there are 3 bms and 50% summoners...

By the sound of it, you're not very experienced in arena. To add more to it, you picked BM as a starter class, which right now needs a lot more skill than any other.

Last season I saw BMs in the top ratings, so it's doable, but I guess it's extremely hard.

Every time I see a BM in higher ranking I know they have a good idea on how to play and won't just randomly mash buttons (*cough* summoners *cough*) :>

3 hours ago, Brainy said:

By the sound of it, you're not very experienced in arena. To add more to it, you picked BM as a starter class, which right now needs a lot more skill than any other.

Last season I saw BMs in the top ratings, so it's doable, but I guess it's extremely hard.

Every time I see a BM in higher ranking I know they have a good idea on how to play and won't just randomly mash buttons (*cough* summoners *cough*) :>

The problem is in this current patch, BMs just have hard matchups. If you don't know how to play the class at all, you're going to lose 100% of the time. It's definitely doable though. I reached gold (I know that's not amazing >_>) last season from just doing dailies. Never bothered researching on how to fight the other classes either, I just figured it out as I went.

The point is, you can do a lot of damage. They're great at keeping people in CC combos, but when put on the defensive, things can get hairy quickly.

12 minutes ago, Akamu said:

The problem is in this current patch, BMs just have hard matchups. If you don't know how to play the class at all, you're going to lose 100% of the time. It's definitely doable though. I reached gold (I know that's not amazing >_>) last season from just doing dailies. Never bothered researching on how to fight the other classes either, I just figured it out as I went.

The point is, you can do a lot of damage. They're great at keeping people in CC combos, but when put on the defensive, things can get hairy quickly.

Well, BM gold is equal to Summoner plat so gratz on that. Also people keep saying that they have seen BMs on top ranking, ofc you'll see. There are gamer maniacs out there who can manage to do that with BM, think what they can do with other classes so it's not the class but the person. 

43 minutes ago, Jubbei said:

Ok so i have been playing BM for some time now  and i simply feel this class is useless. 
BM is so weak he cant do anything vs summoners, kfm 1 stun =gg, blade dancers with their resists and evades cant do much vs them if u dont have some luck, assassins i dont even know what to say... sometimes i get killed by sin and he has 90%hp remaining, Warlock cant be touched, and shits on you from range. the only classes i feel i have some chance against is FM and des, and even des players own me sometimes. Can you guys look into bm? and why is summoners all in one? sin, kfm and fm? and people saying kfms are balanced are talking BS! a freakin 30 sec stun is not balanced, and its not hard to play as the game says it is, 1 stun and smash ur keyboard. I have played sinn, warlock, kfm des and bm is the weakest class if we look at the pvp.  look at the top ranking in pvp, there are 3 bms and 50% summoners...

Don't even bother pvp atm just do the daily quests. If they ever think about balancing the classes then you can play freely which i don't think they would considering that disgusting retarded race lyn.

3 hours ago, GodofWrath said:

Well, BM gold is equal to Summoner plat so gratz on that. Also people keep saying that they have seen BMs on top ranking, ofc you'll see. There are gamer maniacs out there who can manage to do that with BM, think what they can do with other classes so it's not the class but the person. 

Don't even bother pvp atm just do the daily quests. If they ever think about balancing the classes then you can play freely which i don't think they would considering that disgusting retarded race lyn.

Fair point about the first. My point was that it's possible to be competitive with this class currently, granted it's very difficult. It requires a lot of knowledge of the enemy's moves and careful watch on your CDs.

From my understanding, come level 50 patch the BM will be a very strong PVP/PVE class in general.

53 minutes ago, 900834_1452550662 said:

BMs are crazy strong if you know how to play them.

Can easily combo a player 100% to death while perma knockdown.

you mean cd hackers right? the same bms that do it are the ones that walk while freezed and turn around and do anklebiter every 5s

4 hours ago, Brainy said:

I have played around 300 games in arena with bm, almost got to plat... i had around 1800 gold rank, and i know bm well and all the cambos. But when u get rekt in 10 sec by summoners and kfms, someting tells me that devs need to look into bm class...or do some balance. ofc i have won some games vs summoners, which ware silvers but that is rare. I am lvl 45+4 and i get owned by a lvl 34 summoners.... 

1 hour ago, StykesX said:

I think people need to realize that the game is balancing for Level 50 content, not for 45 content. I'm sure things will change when we finally get the level 50 patch.

ppl keep talking about lvl 50 content, and that the game will be more balanced after that update, but dont forget, if bm gets to 50 and gets stronger so will all other classes and summoner ofc which are damn op right now.

4 hours ago, Brainy said:

Killinggod is a russian cheater with more macros than years on his ID. Let's ignore him and watch other BMs. They are pretty far behind.

2 minutes ago, Jubbei said:

I have played around 300 games in arena with bm, almost got to plat... i had around 1800 gold rank, and i know bm well and all the cambos. But when u get rekt in 10 sec by summoners and kfms, someting tells me that devs need to look into bm class...or do some balance. ofc i have won some games vs summoners, which ware silvers but that is rare. I am lvl 45+4 and i get owned by a lvl 34 summoners.... 

ppl keep talking about lvl 50 content, and that the game will be more balanced after that update, but dont forget, if bm gets to 50 and gets stronger so will all other classes and summoner ofc which are damn op right now.

I'm not saying they will get automatically better, But they need more skill points to deal with matchups. Cause so far at 50, BMs are not the bottom of the barrel that they are now, from what I hear.

In the middle of his stream, after facing a summoner on his BM, Jaesung said that in the current patch and with only lvl 45, don't bother playing BM in PvP and just use it to PvE and play a different class for PvP.  When a former world champ who plays the game for a living says not to bother with BM because even he can't make it work, I wouldn't bother as a normal player.

Im a bm and I managed to get plat after busting my ass last season against the waves of summoners and sins. Luckily I didnt get to many *cricket* dancers. But I can say that tip to beating the aids classes is to know what spec to use for what class. The main thing that bm should always have specced correctly is there tab escape depending on the class you are fighting. Having tab specced to stun is only good against other bm and fm/lock Since they cant spam grab and stealth blind you as a counter leaving you with nothing but a torn *cricket*. If your up against a *cricket* dancer tho you have no chance give up hope run away use the task manager to close your game. Don't give them the pleasure of spinning so you waste all your cc ir use there bullshit immunity so you waste the other half of your cc if you were smart enough to stop attacking suring there bullshit spin, or using there retard flicker that hits through block to stun you then goes bwhind you to stun you again. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I HATE THOSE MINI MIND *cricket*S. 

Thanks for your time.

9 hours ago, 900834_1452550662 said:
6 hours ago, Jubbei said:

BM gets more proportionally stronger. As I saw somebody else explain:

Level 45 BM = 100.
Level 45 Summoner = 300.

Level 50 BM = 100 + 300.
Level 50 Summoner = 300 + 100.

By then, you'll be complaining about Assassin And KFM.

How are BMs strong? I get stunlocked/CClocked 90% of the time by every class. Block is just utter uselessness as they'll just break block and stun me. Cant gap close, cant do anything, 

13 hours ago, 900834_1452550662 said:

Do teach, i lost 20 games while standing still with my character's head looking down. 

14 hours ago, Akamu said:

How do you even do damage while stunned/rooted 90% of the time? Please share. 

3 hours ago, ClarissaYuki said:

How are BMs strong? I get stunlocked/CClocked 90% of the time by every class. Block is just utter uselessness as they'll just break block and stun me. Cant gap close, cant do anything, 

Do teach, i lost 20 games while standing still with my character's head looking down. 

How do you even do damage while stunned/rooted 90% of the time? Please share. 

Stunned? You shouldn't be stunned 90% of the time, if you are, you messed up. Which are you talking about specifically? Rooting must be Summoner. If you block while rooted, it will allow you to cyclone out of the root. Alternatively, you can use SS to get out of it, but I'd save that if you could. Another option would be pulling the summoner if he's allowed himself to be locked on while you're rooted.

As a BM, you should be the one pushing stuns. You have your 3 KD, your X KD, your C Stun, your 2 stun, your C stun with bladecall and your X Stun/launch with Draw stance as well as your flicker stun and tab stun. You can also take stun on tab resist.  You also have the pull which you can combo into a stun. Parry is good as well, as long as you don't spam it and become predictable.

We have a lot of CC.

5 hours ago, Akamu said:

Stunned? You shouldn't be stunned 90% of the time, if you are, you messed up. Which are you talking about specifically? Rooting must be Summoner. If you block while rooted, it will allow you to cyclone out of the root. Alternatively, you can use SS to get out of it, but I'd save that if you could. Another option would be pulling the summoner if he's allowed himself to be locked on while you're rooted.

As a BM, you should be the one pushing stuns. You have your 3 KD, your X KD, your C Stun, your 2 stun, your C stun with bladecall and your X Stun/launch with Draw stance as well as your flicker stun and tab stun. You can also take stun on tab resist.  You also have the pull which you can combo into a stun. Parry is good as well, as long as you don't spam it and become predictable.

We have a lot of CC.

How do you even get "alot" of cc. I dont understand this point. And if BMs are sooooooo strong, why am i the only one using blade masters? I've been playing for a goddman week and i havent seen another blade master. 

So, tell me how do you gap close to even stun anyone? What pull are you talking about? All those "stuns" you're talking about is hard af to land when the enemy goes either, invisible every 2 seconds, roots me for 10 years, get countered, get frozen like Elsa, or get carried around the *cricket*ing arena like a puppy. Even if we have those stuns and CCs, the cooldown isnt stellar. 

Also, how the hell is the BM so weak in terms of damage? Certain classes can 3 shot a normal mob and i take 3 times the duration to kill the same mob. Even in draw stance, LMB and RMB dont even do more than 400 dmg. 

And is it me or Block is utterly useless in pvp since they'll just break the block and carry on with their 100-50 combo? 

Destroyers, KFM, Summoner, BD, FM, can grab, freeze, Warlock can brand, Assassins have flash and spider web. All other classes have extremely useful resist skills to make interference useless. So in tag match, BM is garbage. Also, BM has no other defensive skills other than block, and has only basic resist skills.

7 hours ago, ClarissaYuki said:

How do you even get "alot" of cc. I dont understand this point. And if BMs are sooooooo strong, why am i the only one using blade masters? I've been playing for a goddman week and i havent seen another blade master. 

So, tell me how do you gap close to even stun anyone? What pull are you talking about? All those "stuns" you're talking about is hard af to land when the enemy goes either, invisible every 2 seconds, roots me for 10 years, get countered, get frozen like Elsa, or get carried around the *cricket*ing arena like a puppy. Even if we have those stuns and CCs, the cooldown isnt stellar. 

Also, how the hell is the BM so weak in terms of damage? Certain classes can 3 shot a normal mob and i take 3 times the duration to kill the same mob. Even in draw stance, LMB and RMB dont even do more than 400 dmg. 

And is it me or Block is utterly useless in pvp since they'll just break the block and carry on with their 100-50 combo? 

Are you a newbie? It sounds like it. What server are you on? Do you know the basics of your damage/Skill points?

4 hours ago, shrl said:

Destroyers, KFM, Summoner, BD, FM, can grab, freeze, Warlock can brand, Assassins have flash and spider web. All other classes have extremely useful resist skills to make interference useless. So in tag match, BM is garbage. Also, BM has no other defensive skills other than block, and has only basic resist skills.

Warding Spirit is a great defensive move that does for projectiles what most resists' do for classes like Warlock.

3 hours ago, Akamu said:

Are you a newbie? It sounds like it. What server are you on? Do you know the basics of your damage/Skill points?

Yes i am, would i be so upset if i actually knew how BMs work? I know enough to solo bosses but obviously not enough to pvp. I've played till level 20 2 years ago on CN. I just see the other classes and i just cry inside because i know how weak the class i've chosen is. 

And Warding spirit has a damn long cooldown, its almost moot. 

Warding spirit is only useful against projectiles, then again, it isn't a skill that can just be used since it requires blade call to cast. So one must either look for opportunity to use blade call, or consider wasting it which is a very unlikely decision.  

As BM my rank was 1800 last session 

YES WE ARE USELESS CLASS AND I AM SICK FROM THAT CLASS

i am just sad that my class pick is so poor like that !!! why didn't i pick sin or kfm or fm !! why did i pick *cricket*ing bm !!

All of the people who tries to convince you that the class is balnced are playing and having fun in the arena with there class which is not BM !!

BD when he phantom graps  you have to dodge it on the right time or u will lose 25% of your HP while you are watching and the rest of your health while he is lighting you 

you can use flock of blade to dodge it but u will lose your main damge skill 

KFM black and refelx you attack stuns you to death set on you and make you lose your block which is useless and foucs 
try to play aggrasive vs them they will block use ur x or yor c to pass the block they will escape and continue what they were doing 

sin be like : attack and hide attack and hide ... ops he cought me ok let's flash him repeat....

summoner : foucs the cat he will in defincive  mode and take 0 dmg 
foucs the summoner and cat will destroy you 

foucs both and u just waste your time 

warlock: resist everything and u can't wait the buff or the thrall time to end because he will nude you

destroyer just spin and when they mange to knock you down they will go in rage mode and spam skills that can make you lose 100% of you hp in just less than 3s !!!

every one of this class have there ultimte dmg skill which needs no skills to use while you blade call u just get out of the area 

and then people come tell you BMs made it to plat ofc there have to be bm in plat they are most likliy have been playing the beta or they are super skilled that if they played with other class they will make to dia+ !

people will tell you lvl 50 balance everything 

ok that is the same shit you said in the rising watch patch and we saw what happened 

people admit it that summoner and destroyer and blade dancers are op 
but don't admit that bm is so weak 

you will say the class need alot of skills to get on with 

by skills you mean i have to be 100x better than my opponent

the balance should be i play vs someone of the same skill level as me and we both have equal chances to win

what is the point if i have to be milions of times better than him to beat !! ?

just admit it 

10 hours ago, LordStark said:

Summary: Complaining

If I recall correctly, the top player in KR was BM.

A lot of the things you're complaining about are self-inflicted. Don't hit into the BDs obvious spins and you won't be parried. He doesn't have the ability to throw up a parrty without cost whenever he wants. KFM? Don't hit their counters. Easier said than done? Yeah, but it's still misplay on your end, just like when people hit into our parry. Sins can be annoying, it feels best to play offensively on them, but making sure to not hit into their counters. That can mess you up. I personally SS and get spacing when they blind me. We can also still use our indicator to see them, it's not like we're literally blind. Summoners I agree are a very hard matchup. I'm still trying to figure out a good way to battle them, besides the difficult parry. Warlock's? We can burst them down relatively easy. A Z Pull can go a long way, especially if you've forced them to use their tab.

That's just screaming a bladecall combo. Z --> 3 --> 2 --> V --> C --> 4 --> Flicker or Q --> Flicker --> X + V then Z to put them away --> C for 10% HP and continuing stun, F --> RMB --> LMB. Maybe catch them after with a 3 (FPS) to LMB, LMB. Still leaves you with X and Tab for CC.

Destroyers simply don't burst you down in three seconds, even in rage. Often times they get into it as well and leave themselves open for CC. It's not like they're invincible. 3 and X disables fury.

Yes, the BM requires more skill generally, but their ceiling is also very high. Level 50 content will make you more concerned with Sins and KFM.

Archived