Need advice. Am I on the right path?

Renesmee

Me so far:

Weapon: Tomorrow I'll obtain Dokumo and Forgotten Brightstone razors. I'll max that. I think that puts me on True Profane 1. How far should I upgrade if I want to do Naryu Temple and Blackram Supply 6? I've read some people won't party with players who have low gear.

Accessories: My necklace, ring and earrings are not yet Infernal but I do have the items to upgrade them. I just need the stones. How far should I upgrade them? Also, I found a siren belt or something in Poh24. Can't upgrade it. What is it? 

Soul Shield: I'm working towards obtaining the purple Blackram Supply set. So far I'm halfway finished. Is this a good soul shield? Or am I wasting my time and resources? 

Thanks for your advice. :) 

You don't really need high end stuff to do poh6. True Profane and Awekened Necklace/Earings/Ring is enough. For the laby, I advise you to have at least a True Siren weapon and Awekened Siren gear, plus a bracelet and the Siren Belt (that you can get in poh6).

About bopaes, don't waste too much time on Blackram set. You better focus on BSH (3-5-7 at least), and if you can do Mushin Tower (at least until F7), try to get ET 1-2-4-6-8. Then, the best combination is Lab 1-4-6-8, Mushin 2 (F8 set) and BSH 3-5-7.

21 hours ago, Keichi said:

You don't really need high end stuff to do poh6. True Profane and Awekened Necklace/Earings/Ring is enough. For the laby, I advise you to have at least a True Siren weapon and Awekened Siren gear, plus a bracelet and the Siren Belt (that you can get in poh6).

About bopaes, don't waste too much time on Blackram set. You better focus on BSH (3-5-7 at least), and if you can do Mushin Tower (at least until F7), try to get ET 1-2-4-6-8. Then, the best combination is Lab 1-4-6-8, Mushin 2 (F8 set) and BSH 3-5-7.

Keishi, thanks a lot.

Just want to clarify some things, if that's OK.

You used abbreviations that I am not familiar with.

BSH = Bloodshade Harbor?

ET = Endless Tower?

What soul shield set is "Lab"?

Thank you. :)

EDIT: Never mind! Figured it all out. Working on getting the soul shields you listed now. Thanks a lot, Keichi. 

Archived