Have maximum faction rank?

Demolution

Hello everyone. It seems i have the max faction rank that you can get at this patch. My bar is 8840/8840. When i go to Prestige Exchange Merchant he says "A Faction Rank can go up to 3 with my rights. Please contact to Administrator in Heavenly Island if you want higher rank by collecting Vigor."

Ok well i am with the tittle of rank 3 but i can`t collect point anymore. Anyone know where i can find Heavenly Island ? Is it coming next patch or is it just bad translation? Also what if i continue to do faction point quests? Do you think when the update with faction rank come i will get my points ? ( the same like the levels and hongmoon levels ).

You got the maximum rank with current patch. The next increase will come with level 50. Any points you make now will be lost, you cannot turn in any prestige points anymore aswel. You just need to wait for next content.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You got the maximum rank with current patch. The next increase will come with level 50. Any points you make now will be lost, you cannot turn in any prestige points anymore aswel. You just need to wait for next content.

Thanks.

Archived