Sign in to follow this  
Korene

:( Guys get White Hot... and girls get...

Recommended Posts

Korene   

T_______________T a costume that was an event item on other versions while guys get the smexy vanity costume. 

Oxygen television bad girls club bgc love gamesOprah Crysad

 

90317f_21.jpg

This would do better XD it's pink and white and it's vanity( not an old event costume) it's cute... PLEASE i want to buy something T___________________T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachi   

I like the costume that females have.. Its actually one of my favourite female costumes for my lyn ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killian   

I think the female costume being released is cool looking...the guys costume is ugly as sin. But pink clashes terribly with every one of my characters so lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   

never said it was ugly... it's just plain loooks like it belongs in game for free. Wouldn't pay money for it :( does that look 15 dollars worthy to u guys idk  to each it's own ;---; was expecting to be amazed but again dissappointed :( will jst wait another 2 weeks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
Just now, Naisho said:

 

Everyone has their own taste in vanity. Just because you don't like it does not mean everyone else feels the same way. Just wait until one comes out that you like; that you think is worth your 15 dollars.

But when... cash shop been dry since the end of valentines day... LOL. Duh im sure someone will like it thats why they put it there -rolls eyes- just like how people still wear crocs in real life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Naisho   
4 minutes ago, Korene said:

never said it was ugly... it's just plain loooks like it belongs in game for free. Wouldn't pay money for it :( does that look 15 dollars worthy to u guys idk  to each it's own ;---; was expecting to be amazed but again dissappointed :( will jst wait another 2 weeks 

 

Everyone has their own taste in vanity. Just because you don't like it does not mean everyone else feels the same way. Just wait until one comes out that you like; that you think is worth your 15 dollars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trix   

I haven't seen an outfit that I like enough to buy since soulmate, White Hot and Dreamcutter are 2 of the ones I've been waiting for so yes while White Hot may not be to your taste i'm quite happy to be able to finally get it.

 

I'm honestly surprised they don't just release one outfit per week instead of 2 bi weekly, that way the waiting wouldn't be so long and if you didn't see an outfit you liked the first week you would only have to wait another week to see if one you liked came up.

 

Hopefully you'll get an outfit you like next time.

Edited by Trix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissy   
27 minutes ago, Trix said:

 

I'm honestly surprised they don't just release one outfit per week instead of 2 bi weekly, that way the waiting wouldn't be so long and if you didn't see an outfit you liked the first week you would only have to wait another week to see if one you liked came up.

 

 

^^^^^ 
this please. 2 weeks is too dam long, plus it gets really boring..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachi   
1 hour ago, Korene said:

never said it was ugly... it's just plain loooks like it belongs in game for free. Wouldn't pay money for it :( does that look 15 dollars worthy to u guys idk  to each it's own ;---; was expecting to be amazed but again dissappointed :( will jst wait another 2 weeks 

I could honestly say the same thing for your choice
90317f_21.jpg


Looks plain, normal, doesn't look like its worth 15$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
1 hour ago, Naisho said:

First, I don't think I posted twice. My post just time traveled to the future somehow.

Next, I glad you realize that others may like it. It may seem like common sense but some people are quite narrow-minded.

I was just putting that out there since you did say " it's just plain loooks like it belongs in game for free." Implying that you, yourself, don't think it looks good, so it should be free (because everyone else should agree too). Then after, you said what I assume to be a rhetorical question:  does that look 15 dollars worthy to u guys idk  to each it's own . Which sounds, to me, like 'no one else should think it's worth $15, well unless you're blind, queer, odd, etc.' But then again that's all my interpretations from my limited knowledge of the most difficult language in the world; English.

It did now its gone. It does look plain in my opinion as i said. I also said to each its' own meaning if someone likes it that's fine I would just like to see more of the cash items that were designed to be in cash shop. Where did i say everyone should agree? once again you are ASSUMING i was being sarcastic i wasn't hence no -sarcasm- at the end  as i said that's why they put it in shop because someone is gonna like it. What is your argument? NEVER did i state the item was ugly, this is my opinion it's not worth the 15 to me and i wont buy it, someone will as always. As the example of crocs they aren't cute to me but hey someone likes them because crocs are still around. Starting to think people don't know what an opinion means. The outfit does look free... I wonder why... BECAUSE IT WAS IT'S AN EVENT COSTUME... idc if it's free or to be bought because I won't be buying it.  I'm saying I'm tired of seeing all these use to be in game costumes and not seeing much of the cash shop designed costumes. Once again you're ASSUMING... taking my words then telling me what I mean like what? GOODBYE lol

17 minutes ago, Sachi said:

I could honestly say the same thing for your choice
90317f_21.jpg


Looks plain, normal, doesn't look like its worth 15$

Looks better than what we are getting in my opinion may not be worth it to you but it is to me and this is something i would pay 15 dollars for. Expressing my opinion on MY post lol. Why did you even post to say you don't like my choice? LOL are you looking for your sense of relevancy? You won't get it from me go blow air somewhere else lol. I can say the same thing about YOUR choice, YOUR opinion... I find your choice dry and not worth buying you seem upset that I don't like the rotation for this week. Sorry I'm not sorry i don't like your taste. GOOODBYEEE

Edited by Korene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meiling   

isn't the White Hot outfit for the Japanese version for white day? Was there even a female version of it? I don't remember, the outfit looks amazing on male and  female anyways and I'm not even a big fan of the style, I just gotta admit it looks damn good. Anyways, I'm just glad both sexes got something that looks pretty good, regardless if you like the style or not. 

 

P.S I also want to say that I agree with Sachi lol, that outfit looks pretty plain but that's my own opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trix   

As you say Korene you have every right to your own opinion but you may want to work on how you word that opinion if you don't want to get peoples backs up and *cricket* them off when you imply that anyone who disagrees with you has bad taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
39 minutes ago, Trix said:

As you say Korene you have every right to your own opinion but you may want to work on how you word that opinion if you don't want to get peoples backs up and *cricket* them off when you imply that anyone who disagrees with you has bad taste.

Once again with the ASSUMING i said I don't like it and "I" said "I" don't think it's worth 15 dollars. Hence it being my opinion I'm not gonna work on how i word anything people getting booty hurt because i don't like their taste. Hence why i said "to each it's own" AND that people are gonna buy it because that's what they like. Once again never said the outfit was ugly, never said people weren't gonna buy it, never did I say it wasn't gonna sell. If they want to get alll salty about it be my guest I'm gonna say what i want and they can continue to take offense. I said I wasn't gonna buy it because it isn't worth buying... TO ME... hence it being MY POST... on my OPINION. 

 

 

Edited by Korene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Meiling said:

isn't the White Hot outfit for the Japanese version for white day? Was there even a female version of it? I don't remember

Yes.

pYGXqQX.pngYYgFkU8.png

 

No need to blow fuses guys, it's really obnoxious reading the aftermath for everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meiling   
17 minutes ago, Karurosuda said:

Yes.

pYGXqQX.pngYYgFkU8.png

 

No need to blow fuses guys, it's really obnoxious reading the aftermath for everyone else.

Yes, I'm well aware of what the outfit looks like lol. I meant that did the JP server get this version too is what I meant. I also know white day is a follow up on valentines and while the females got a good outfit, not so much males. Well technically it didn't really feel like it matched with the pure white outfits but with showgirl which is a bit different in my eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Meiling said:

Yes, I'm well aware of what the outfit looks like lol. I meant that did the JP server get this version too is what I meant. I also know white day is a follow up on valentines and while the females got a good outfit, not so much males. Well technically it didn't really feel like it matched with the pure white outfits but with showgirl which is a bit different in my eyes.

I'd like to think so, it seems like NA might have intentionally released this in time for white day too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachi   
3 hours ago, Korene said:

Looks better than what we are getting in my opinion may not be worth it to you but it is to me and this is something i would pay 15 dollars for. Expressing my opinion on MY post lol. Why did you even post to say you don't like my choice? LOL are you looking for your sense of relevancy? You won't get it from me go blow air somewhere else lol. I can say the same thing about YOUR choice, YOUR opinion... I find your choice dry and not worth buying you seem upset that I don't like the rotation for this week. Sorry I'm not sorry i don't like your taste. GOOODBYEEE

 

Now I'm definitely glad I said that to see what you truly think, wasn't upset to start off with if you saw my first post in this thread. 
and why is it that I cannot post to disagree? You posted a thread knowing you will get different opinions or did you not expect someone to dislike something you like? If anything you sound more upset than I do that I don't like your choice.
And you should probably not say "lol" 3 times in 1 post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meiling   
1 minute ago, Karurosuda said:

I'd like to think so, it seems like NA might have intentionally released this in time for white day too.

Hey, NA tends to get a few different things, the outfit Temptation being able to be worn on any race if that isn't on any other server but from the sound of it before we got it, it sure seemed like that. I also hope we start getting costumes on time lol and not later than when it should be, would be nice but understandable why the previous ones did come out until later. Just glad we're getting these outfits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JJhopper   

That's why I'm getting dreamcutter the other looks ugly and something that belongs on a forgotten npc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taimatsu   
3 hours ago, Karurosuda said:

Yes.

pYGXqQX.pngYYgFkU8.png

 

No need to blow fuses guys, it's really obnoxious reading the aftermath for everyone else.

It's all opinions anyway and you shouldn't be getting mad or feeling obnoxious over reading them.

 

As for me the costume is nice but I really want my bikini already and the genderbent version of the school outfit for females I would have worn that so hard.

jJxSC9M.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hongmoon   

While everyone is busy arguing about what to get, nc is hatching their scheme to put rng boxes back in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Karurosuda said:

Yes.

pYGXqQX.pngYYgFkU8.png

 

No need to blow fuses guys, it's really obnoxious reading the aftermath for everyone else.

 

Seen that in the Wardrobe already 

 

Looks fkin amazing.

No idea why OP is complaining at all, lol.

Edited by Silvershadow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurinya   

Greetings,

Please remember our Code of Conduct and to always discuss the topic, not each other. We do appreciate constructive feedback but please keep your posts on-topic, civil, and constructive at all times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mayuu   

lol wot?

I'm confused.. you want to trade this "plain" costume for the actual most plain costume I have ever seen in Blade and Soul??

 

This costume has a flower on it with stuff attached to that, the dress would need to be plain or the whole outfit would look WAY too much, but the nice frills on the end of it really makes up for that and gives it a nice touch, and detail on the shoes and stockings.. also the gloves and cape has some nice lace detail ~ (bad at explaining but if you go look at it you'll see what I'm saying).

The outfit you want to trade it for is literally like.. a plain top and crop trousers and then they LITERALLY just put a pattern/picture on to it,

seriously look at it, I mean yea it has a bracelet on it and a necklace.. but not really much detail if any at all, the actual outfit has nothing on it.. as in this outfit we are getting has an actual flower on it, like if you look at it from the side the flower sticks out its not flat, yet this outfit has none of that.

 

Yes it's your opinion and you're entitled to that, I just find it funny that you say this one is plain and then suggest the most plain costume I have ever seen in this game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this