Force Master Soul shield

elaquardia

Hello I am new to game and I was wondering for our class which is the best soul shield go for crit or should we go for evasion We are a little squishy compared to other classes I am leaning for fire build any advise greatly appreciated I like the force master a lot as I am not a in your face person I know our block is non existant  I plan on fusing but I need to know which soul shield I should go for in Mid game and then in end game and what to fuse them with for smooth game play Thanks again my fellow brothers May the Force be with us

Pre-level 50, it reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally doesn't matter mate. Just get to 50 with any soul shield you can come across to. But I would suggest these steps:

Stalker Jiangshi Set

Deva Set

Profane Set

At 50:

You can get these with ease for crit by just farming Mushin's Tower and Bloodshade:

Endless Tower: 1,6

Mushin's: 2

Bloodshade: 3,4,5,7,8

Once you get enough gear, replace

1,6,8 with Naryu Labyrinth

For the crit infusion, I found Bloodshade and Naryu a bit tedious to farm for crit soulshields so, take your time and just do the Mushin's Tower dailies. Infuse Bloodshade 3,4,5,7,8 with Endless 8 or Mushin 2, infuse Endless 1,6 with Mushin 2 and infuse Mushin 2 with Endless 8.

Hope that wasn't too confusing, good luck.

On 3/15/2016 at 7:08 AM, andu80 said:

what lvl 50? there is no lvl 50........He means lvl 45......idk why he kept repeating lvl 50......Eitherwise plates ye what he said... but no lvl 50

My guess is he added 45 + HM5, which is incorrect.

To OP: 45 is the highest you can go right now as the base level. HM5 is the highest you can go as the Hongmoon levels. Down the road the level cap will go up to 50, and HM level cap will go to around 12 or so the first time, and then to 20 or so the second time even further down the road.

Well I do appreciate the info as I am interested in putting stats on my soul shield and He gave very good advice I am level 33 now and I put crit on some of my sopul shield I draw a lot of aggro buit when I hit they go down fast and also the orbs pile on because of the crit Thank you makes game run smoother

11 hours ago, Skaitavia said:

My guess is he added 45 + HM5, which is incorrect.

To OP: 45 is the highest you can go right now as the base level. HM5 is the highest you can go as the Hongmoon levels. Down the road the level cap will go up to 50, and HM level cap will go to around 12 or so the first time, and then to 20 or so the second time even further down the road.

Prt sure it was just a typo. FYI its gonna be LV50HM10 next patch and what im pretty sure what they meant was pre 45.

To teh OP when u hit 45 u can get POH (supply chain) SS which is prt gud and easy to get dont infuse this one, then u can move on to BSH one which supply chain will help get (in 24man both btw) then u can get a few parts of the mushin set but keep the 3 5 and 7 parts from BSH(bloodshade harbour) and try to get max crit rolls on them. Once u get those dont infuse em either lol (other then 3 5 7) u can then once geared enough u can run naryu lab and get these bad boys http://www.thesebie.com/2016/02/27/blade-and-soul-naeu-guide-bis-soul-shield-for-unchained/ 

Note that pre lv 45 dosent really matter ur main focus should be getting to 45 and upgrading ur weapon and accs, also note that with upcoming patch just annonced there will most likely be much better shields then those ones i linked but for now yea.

Hope i helped ^^

Archived