What is your favorite set (Warlock)

Banished

Have a "set" I'm currently working on right now for my warlock. Will post it when I get the final piece.

Meanwhile my warlock wears this:
Xx2ZMmF.jpg

My current favorite set, until I get final piece for other set on warlock. Shes gonna look epic af xD

I flip flop around on costumes as it depends on my mood of the moment. I've been wearing my temptation outfit since I got it yesterday, but I wear the regium, temptation, masked hongmoon, dark sandstorm and burning flames but all depends on my mood.

As soon as NA gets it on it's wheel and I complete it I plan to be wearing the night luna outfit, thought he outfit I really want is the one the Earthseer's wear.OkamiTsuchi_zpsakpv5r5i.png

White Hot definetely.

I use it on CN and TW with my WL, and now I use it too in NA! That's the best costume in the game I was really happy when I see it released here, I want it for all my ladies but I can't, I need to gear my FM and my WL first ;3; I'm happy btw :D

1933637_10207929372624596_35448718102650

I'm EU player waiting for "Regium Corvus" to appear in our region which is my favourite so faar, but at the moment I'm quite happy with the "Pirate King" outfit (red one from 4-man BSH) and Crimson Raw Iron Razor transmo on my dagger.

How it looks like:

FVftp8J.jpg

r3JKVPx.jpg

fLcfkmZ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived