Why does the warlock outfit have headphones?

Moggie

At least I think that's what they are. I'm referring to the one called Temptation. Just got mine and it looks neat and all, but what are those headphones doing there? Not only do they seem out of place with the rest of the outfit, but headphones were invented primarily for military radio use around 100 years ago. All of the military organizations in BnS still use carrier pigeons.

their costumes not designed in theme of the game (although most are) liek for example do u really expect guys to be running around with tuxs? Either way i love da headphones on dere even though they are completely outta place i like em 

The only thing that is out of place on the outfit is that panties !!! D:< 

I should have been pure black or in red/black stripe instead of neon green/white stripe like that D:< , NCsoft FIX THIS RIGHT NAO !!!! wai u do dis to meh !!!

33 minutes ago, Moggie said:

Why does the warlock outfit have headphones?

It give the outfit a refreshing extra - i like it :)

19 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

It's a special knind of fanservice, target to a certain audience - as i'm part of this certain audience, i like it. I would be kinda upset if they would change it.

1 minute ago, CycLee said:

t's a special knind of fanservice, target to a certain audience - as i'm part of this certain audience, i like it. I would be kinda upset if they would change it.

but....but...the color is totally out of theme with the rest of the outfit  D:

3 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

but....but...the color is totally out of theme with the rest of the outfit  D:

The outfit is meant to give the girls a "naughty" appeal, such a flashy and provoking eyecatcher(and the headphones aswell) works great for this.

39 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

There are plenty of anachronistic things in the outfit selections. We had the modern styled winter coats and sunglasses here. In Asia they have the Hello Kitty costumes.

Haha wow, there goes the 4th wall I guess.

33 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

I should have been pure black or in red/black stripe instead of neon green/white stripe like that D:< , NCsoft FIX THIS RIGHT NAO !!!! wai u do dis to meh !!!

Ah, I'm a boy so I didn't notice that.

@Xenokal Calm down bruh. :) such behavior is not helpfull if you want other to understand your opinion.

And yes, i understand that it's a simple joke - but years over years on the internet has teached me - there are tons of persons who didn't get a simple joke.

Yes, it bothers me so *cricket*ing much.
It's anachronistic. It's ugly. It ruins an otherwise fantastic costume.
Wish those were an just added ornament.

NC please, PLEASE make them an ornament.

What bugs me the most about the headphones is when they're worn by the Lyn.

Think about it for a second. Where are the Lyn's ears located? If one tried to actually use the things, they won't reach his or her ears properly.

Archived