Need Help On Soul Shield

SmallButt Terrible

Ok so I just hit 45 yesterday and went to sleep, now I really don't know what to do anymore after dailies (F8). I don't Arena. Now I want to work on my soul shield but I really don't have any idea on what to get. My goal now is to get at least decent SET of soul shield to completely understand what's best. I am currently on Profane Soul Shield, can someone help me on what to get, slowly step by step? Would be so glad to know.

p.s. i am still on my infernal weapon stage 10 waiting for my crafting to get to moonwater transformation stone (I am currently in cinderlands transformation stone crafting) See, this is another one of my prob, urgh my head gonna explode on what to do >.<

The Profaneset is ok, for now. until you have your weapon upgraded you can just do the 24men areas (Blackram Supplychain and Nightshadeharbor to get the Soulshield out of there.

Once you used the 1st Moonwater Transformationsstones for your weaponupgrades you should be ready to to Mushins Tower aswell.

A Good goal for the Beginning is as combination of The Nightshadehabor(purple)- and the Mushintowerset. For Max-Crit you usualy use Nr. 3, 5 and 7 from Bloodshade/Nightshadeharbor and the Rest from Mushin. But be cautious - these Part have various stats so you can have bad luck and there is no crit on a certail part and another does have it on it. (the mentions parts all hav the potential to have Crit on it - sometimes you have to unseal several shields to get a useful one)

Also for the Beginning it is a good and cheap idea to collect the green elite crit soulshield Nr8's out of the 24men areas to upgrade your parts with even more crit. For later Use it is a good idea to collect the Nr8's of the Mushintower and Nightshadehaborsets to upgrade your later sets. they grant a greater amount of crit, but are more expensive to use (you need 2 Soulstones every time and you have to unseal them before you can use them).

The next steps after that would be the Sets from Mushin Tower floot 8.1-8.3 and Naryu labyrinth, which are the highest currently available sets. Once you got there it is usefull to craft the moonwater Souldshields for upgrades to get easy (but even more expensive) maxstats on them.

For the most part, what Cyclee said.

At 45, you can buy the Moonwater set in Hoghead.  It only costs 16 valor stones for the set, and gives you around 25k HP.  You'll want to leave that behind ASAP, because it doesn't give much in the way of offensive stats, but it's good to have for some high-damage boss fights, at least for your first couple of rounds while learning the fights and you are still working on upgrades.

Upgrading your weapon should be your biggest priority.  Even if you don't have your transformation stones, farm your purple razors from Hujikar and Profane Jiangshi if you haven'd done so yet.  You will also need a blue Dokumu razor and a Pigsty razor and a razor out of the purple Brightstone chest along the way.  The blues can be bought, but are expensive.  Personally, I'd scrape together the money to buy the 2 transformation stones to get your weapon to True Profane and make your own later on.  You will need a lot more transformation stones before you are done.

Archived