Sign in to follow this  
Shiimba

Bots, bots, bots everywhere -.-

Shiimba   

Would it be so hard to have active GM's for this game? Seriously stood in front of a green instance for a good 5-10min and counted 35+ bots poppinging in and out of the entrance...
Reported most of them as it's not hard to figure out what they are anymore by a simple info check. One trend I am seeing is their names have gone from random "keyboard hammering" names to average player names which makes me suspect more players are getting in on the Bot train.
I can't really say I blame people for doing so as for some things it is only way to compete vs the gold farmer bots and now also to make hongmoon coin for CS goodies. Also some people I am sure see the same bots from level 10 to 45 and thinking "wtf might as well do it as well" as apparently we have no bot control in this game.. period. Leveling my Destroyer a while back, spambots were annoying but at the time manageable, leveling my warlock it has really gone to shit when it comes to bots in general... out of the population in the game I bet 40%+ is plain bots farming. Seriously NCSOFT and The Game Moderators need to get on this, gameguard sure as hell is not doing shit to stop anything. Far as I see it the GameGuard is just there to give the appearance of a "hack safe" environment and not to actually do what it is suppose to, far as the report bots/spammers list is concerned.. c'mon is that even being used?... No.. bring in some GM's and I be happy to show them where to find bots every day to ban permanently. 
A bot infested game will die rather quick as people just don't want to deal with it period. It's not impossible to clear them but it will take work.

#SickOfBots

Killian   

Bots I reported 7 times along with 3 other people around me are still farming the same WB in plain sight after 5 days. I've given up.

Gave up trying to report them, I used to report every one I saw now there's thousands of them. 2 Friends already left I'm sure I'll be going soon as well. Was kinda hoping this patch was going to do something or at the very least they were going to acknowledge the problem...that didn't happen.

well i made a topic remarking some changes that could hep the players avoid bots and afks check it out