Korean Wardrobe

Malkurrag

The title says it all! I want to see the Korean wardrobe implemented! Not even one single swimsuit in the hongmoon store come on!

You all promised back in the day you wouldn't censor this game but you all did!

Let all the moral chaps play a "strict" version of the game and let those that want it play it with the Korean Wardrobe!

On 3/10/2016 at 11:16 PM, Rukkirii said:

Patience, cricket. ;P

As others have stated, costumes are on a 2 week rotation or tied to events. More than likely, your desired costume's time will come. 

I hope so Rukkirii if it comes in next rotation.:P

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 1:11 PM, Telethia said:

They're painstakingly releasing everything, so so very slowly. one day, we'll have it all :Y

But until then they expect you to keep dumping money on the minted amount of costumes they have now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you joking? Supposedly, they want NA/EU to be caught up with the current content in Korea by the end of the year. That's about 4.5 years worth of content in 1. There's nothing slow about that.

6 minutes ago, Aluvis said:

Are you joking? Supposedly, they want NA/EU to be caught up with the current content in Korea by the end of the year. That's about 4.5 years worth of content in 1. There's nothing slow about that.

Bruh we're talking about costumes here LOL  People have no chill when it comes to dressup

So yeah while they're released faster than Korea did, it's still slow at 2 every 2 weeks

There are like 100+ costumes, and at this rate it'll be like 2 years before they get all of them out, not counting ones that'll be rotated in for holidays, and such. Content is coming out fast, but COSTUMES DAGNABBIT. I NEED MORE

5 minutes ago, Telethia said:

Bruh we're talking about costumes here LOL  People have no chill when it comes to dressup

So yeah while they're released faster than Korea did, it's still slow at 2 every 2 weeks

There are like 100+ costumes, and at this rate it'll be like 2 years before they get all of them out, not counting ones that'll be rotated in for holidays, and such. Content is coming out fast, but COSTUMES DAGNABBIT. I NEED MORE

I think it comes down to people being able to see what has already been created for the other markets. What happens is you find "that perfect costume" for your character design/idea and you focus on that specific one losing patience because you know it's out there but cant have it. If we didn't have the access to that already created data, it would be a different attitude.

I'm focused on the Red Rosetta. We have the white one, but I want that red one because it's "the costume" that completes my character. Even though I have pledged not to spend a single dime on this game until some of the basic issues are worked out, I would drop cash the day it's available.

48 minutes ago, Domriana said:

I think it comes down to people being able to see what has already been created for the other markets. What happens is you find "that perfect costume" for your character design/idea and you focus on that specific one losing patience because you know it's out there but cant have it. If we didn't have the access to that already created data, it would be a different attitude.

I'm focused on the Red Rosetta. We have the white one, but I want that red one because it's "the costume" that completes my character. Even though I have pledged not to spend a single dime on this game until some of the basic issues are worked out, I would drop cash the day it's available.

Oh I get that, totally, I'm one of those people. I was super happy that Autumn leaves was released so early, because I had a giant NEED for the costume, for my yun fm. And then dreamcutter, for my lyn. I was lucky in that I got the costumes I wanted right away. But costumes are what give me the drive to play a game, as silly as that is :P

But there are a couple other ones that I really want, and they're juust out of reach so it's frustrating that they're taking forever. I get why, and it's a business ploy but it makes me cry </3

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 9:32 PM, Telethia said:

I'm a little sad that there are so many people that support the current costume/wardrobe system, but to each their own I guess..

19 minutes ago, Aluvis said:

I'm a little sad that there are so many people that support the current costume/wardrobe system, but to each their own I guess..

Yeah, to each their own lol.

Plus, they've already said that even getting account bound wardrobes is something no other regions have, and they'd have to revamp the entire model, and blahblah blah.

Sure it kinda sucks, but any f2p (korean especially) mmo I've played don't have account bound costumes, unless it's part of a founder's pack. Or they've turned very p2w to include it.

I'd like them to lower the prices, but I don't see them doing it anytime in the future

16 hours ago, Telethia said:

Yeah, to each their own lol.

Plus, they've already said that even getting account bound wardrobes is something no other regions have, and they'd have to revamp the entire model, and blahblah blah.

Sure it kinda sucks, but any f2p (korean especially) mmo I've played don't have account bound costumes, unless it's part of a founder's pack. Or they've turned very p2w to include it.

I'd like them to lower the prices, but I don't see them doing it anytime in the future

Yeah, the problem isn't the fact that the costumes are character-bound but just the entire balance of the system. This game, like many Korean MMOs, is very aethestic-heavy. People want to look beautiful because the game allows players to make beautiful characters - thus the supply and demand of costumes. At the same time, the game has a pretty high incentive to make alts since each class offers a pretty distinctive playstyle. Some things are just much easier to do on certain classes than on others. Yet, for some reason, the NCSoft officials didn't put the two together and just decided to charge $15-20 for each costume while making them character-bound and non-transferrable. So, from how I see it, there are two things to balance/fix this. Lower the prices quite drastically to $5-10 (maybe $8-12), or make the costumes/wardrobe account-bound. If no other region has account-bound wardrobes, then I don't see why we should be an exception which leaves the lowering of the prices as the thing to hope for. However, as you said, it doesn't seem like they'll lower the prices anytime in the near future at least while they are still dozens and dozens of costumes to put on the store.

Holy shit.. people need to chill. With all this hate about stupid little arguments like this it's no wonder that devs lose interest in helping the players.

Did you ever ask yourself why we only have about 1/4 of the costumes? Correct.. BECAUSE THE REST IS COMING LATER.

Really not in the mood for so much stupidity and accusations after such a long day lol. Get your sht together. People are claiming that this game is censored since the closed beta. They ALL were wrong. Either they trolled or confused the costume of one race with the costume of another race. What you did was a whole new level tho, you complained about censoreship just because the costume you want to buy isnt in the game yet. Grats. How i love this community.

Archived