Race Change perhaps?

Geras

I was thinking, and it would be amazing if there was a Rase change voucher or something like that in the hongmoon store. I made a Jin for my warlock and shes high level with a lot of costumes farmed and items bought. Wouldn't want to restart a class with all that just for another rase. Would it be possible to add it?

• Amraith changed the title to Race Change perhaps?
41 minutes ago, Smudger said:

yea good idea, but I would like to see other races in it, like the jayofang, and the Wolf People in Lyncandi foothills.

Feel it would be great to make one of those characters, or both :).

I don't think they should add more races, the game is already awesome, but changing the race would perfect it for me :p or they could add this feature to the alternative voucher.

43 minutes ago, Tomoko said:

i'd change my assassin to a lyn.

they'd have to make lyn assassin animations though =(

I didn't mean it like that, the race change could only change your chars race for the same class. 

Like for example - Jin warlock to Lyn Warlock.

Blade master Yun to Blade master Jin and etc. 

No mix ups ^^

Just now, Geras said:

I didn't mean it like that, the race change could only change your chars race for the same class. 

Like for example - Jin warlock to Lyn Warlock.

Blade master Yun to Blade master Jin and etc. 

No mix ups ^^

*looks at my assassin crying due to her lack of a tail*

oh great...now you made her cry. you know how much she wanted to have a tail and ears =/

*looks back to see my assassin is gone....along with beer and alot of the poison stash*

.....uh oh....uh.......if you see a drunk assassin....she MIGHT be coming for you.....might want to avoid beer for the time being as well O.O

5 minutes ago, Tomoko said:

*looks at my assassin crying due to her lack of a tail*

oh great...now you made her cry. you know how much she wanted to have a tail and ears =/

*looks back to see my assassin is gone....along with beer and alot of the poison stash*

.....uh oh....uh.......if you see a drunk assassin....she MIGHT be coming for you.....might want to avoid beer for the time being as well O.O

hahahaha xD 

On 3/10/2016 at 9:33 PM, Brand X said:

I I would change my KFM to Jin!

I want to change my KFM to Gon haha

On 3/12/2016 at 0:20 AM, Soundex said:

I would like to change my Gon kfm to Jin kfm. Hope they will add that kind of function. :)

Why i would rather have Gon KFM. Icurrently have Jin KFM and i reall ywant a Gon KFM

Archived