Forums

I know how to fix all the problems of this game

TheHorror

It's quite simple   and easy  please NCsoft  just sell the publishing right to anyone else, and I mean ENYONE ELSE...   even the russians do a better job on this game and that gotta tell you something... 

Also thanks a lot for:  Disconnects, "EU servers" ,  game economy, power creep, bots, spammers, pro  afk/leech  mechanics and many many others :) 

/rant out 

4 minutes ago, SpyderBite said:

You do realize that the Publishers have absolutely nothing to do with Development, right? They "Publish" the game.. e.g. distribute and market it. I know. Its just syntax. But all the same.. stick to accurate terminology.

NCsoft, Gamersfirst, GameForge  publishers  manage the game, the servers  and  the economy of the game, they do not create the content but the values of the rewards  are set by by the publishers,  so yeah  NCsoft is the biggest fault of this game, never seen  problem in the ru versions, cn version and tw version, but omg they screwed the EU release. 

3 minutes ago, SpyderBite said:

You do realize that the Publishers have absolutely nothing to do with Development, right? They "Publish" the game.. e.g. distribute and market it. I know. Its just syntax. But all the same.. stick to accurate terminology.

Wrong, NCsoft don't have full access to the game source codes but they do have NCWest Dev. team to take care some issue that might raise along with updates/patches, What do you think about localize and translation been done? it's done by NC West located in NA Region. they can change thing but they have to wait for KR Dev team approval.

What do the rewards have to do with bots and game crashes then?

1 minute ago, Kaliga said:

Wrong, NCsoft don't have full access to the game source codes but they do have NCWest Dev. team to take care some issue that might raise along with updates/patches, What do you think about localize and translation been done? it's done by NC West located in NA Region. they can change thing but they have to wait for KR Dev team approval.

Right. Thus my point. If this is about bugs, crashes, bots and other in-game complaints. Why not address it to the Developers rather than the Publishers? Like I said.. its really just semantics.. and not a disagree with the general idea of the topic.

I'm pretty sure ton of poeples already submit ticket to support team but also come here to voice their concern to amplify the effect, Staff forum will reply these concern to their superior managment or to Dev. team to correct the problems. If NCsoft can't sell their product then everyone behind will have nothing to eat so posting here is not a bad ideal also it's the most effective way to get thing moving cause new comer lurking the forum before they are decide to play this game or not.

NCwest: Hey Korean Dev's we have ways to sort out these issues bots, gold spammer's, glitches ect.

Korean Dev's: Ummm...Talking among each other. Well guys if we approve this it will make us look incompetent since the games been out for years and we never had a fix for these issues.

Korean Dev: At this time we can not allow you to complete this task. Further investigation is required. DENIED.

This video from Korea BnS is A+ 

omg it's huge idk how to make it smaller sorry! ..>.<

• Hime locked this topic

Archived