Error 3000

cardinal gates server 

please @NC feed the hamsters running your EU servers , this is infuriating 

Disconnect->account already logged in ( like ..wtf no it's not you just disconnected me ) -> hangs on authenticator code -> disconnect account login failure-> disconnected account already logged in ... 

someone

feed

THAT HAMSTER

p.s your forums is FUBARED too , had to "login" 15 times (!!!!!)  to make this post

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try logging off from your current user in your PC/if not do a complete reboot. This sometimes happen if you open the client too fast and it creates a duplicate background process that sometimes gameguard fails to detect, that or wonky internet connection...or most probably, the servers just fcked up itself again because I experienced the same thing a couple of days before and just went to to play TERA in the mean time. The game ran okay after I had to restart due to some windows update.

1 minute ago, iRyze said:

Rebooted 7 times m8 still the same problem, its theyre freaking servers, no one from NA got the error, from EU alot of players

What server? 

I'm on Highland Gate and it's pretty stable so far. Probably due to too many people (or bots) over stressing the servers.

• NCSOFT

Hello,

It appears that all participants in this thread are either located in Serbia or Romania which mean that there is most likely an issue with the route between one or several Internet Service Provider these very two countries and our servers located in Germany.

I would advise everyone affected to please both contact their Internet Service Provider and our Customer Support Team. We have also reached out to our Network Team internally for them to assess the situation.

2 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Hello,

It appears that all participants in this thread are either located in Serbia or Romania which mean that there is most likely an issue with the route between one or several Internet Service Provider these very two countries and our servers located in Germany.

I would advise everyone affected to please both contact their Internet Service Provider and our Customer Support Team. We have also reached out to our Network Team internally for them to assess the situation.

All my friends play the game, they are aswell from romania, same internet provider, 2 of them are next door to me and they didnt get this error

4 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Hello,

I am in a full romanian guild and none of them have this problem and my ISP is the most known one in Romania and the most used.

• NCSOFT
26 minutes ago, iRyze said:

All my friends play the game, they are aswell from romania, same internet provider, 2 of them are next door to me and they didnt get this error

I never said that the whole country was affected, however the only affected players so far are either in Romania or Serbia. It seems that some players from Bulgaria are affected too, so there is definitely a pattern here and we are currently investigating.

Please still make sure to contact both your ISP and our Support Team.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, zubatusedfly said:

please dont derail a thread. if you dislike the current game state deinstall. its that simple.

A stupid answer to everything, and how do you know he doesnt like the game. Because maybe, and only maybe, he likes this game and he wants an improvement to all of this he stated. If you dont like what he is saying why did you write a reply, by your logic you should not answer... so pls sush with ur stupid facts, no one wants them.

or we could keep to the topic of error 3000 and not derail. 

yes, i come over as harsh, but im tired of seeing teenagers complain about how bad this game is, and im tired of people making new account's on the forums over and over to complain about the same thing. 

if you dont have any aditional fix to error 3000 feel free to make another thread with your issues. dont hijack this thread.

Hey, I'm from NA and live in the United States and I'm getting this error. I get past the launcher then arrive at the login screen, but instead of the PIN input I get that error 3000 (132) code.

Archived