Error 3000

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zykor said:

Windows 8.1

clear out your gameguard folder, then relaunch. That might fix it. also restart your computer before clearing out the gameguard folder and try to load in. sometimes you will encounter that error if the client somehow loads up 2 instances.

6 minutes ago, zubatusedfly said:

clear out your gameguard folder, then relaunch. That might fix it. also restart your computer before clearing out the gameguard folder and try to load in. sometimes you will encounter that error if the client somehow loads up 2 instances.

The PC restart did the trick (I never turn off my PC).

Thank you for the assist, my children will sing tales of your selfless deeds.

6 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Hello,

It appears that all participants in this thread are either located in Serbia or Romania which mean that there is most likely an issue with the route between one or several Internet Service Provider these very two countries and our servers located in Germany.

I would advise everyone affected to please both contact their Internet Service Provider and our Customer Support Team. We have also reached out to our Network Team internally for them to assess the situation.

Dear NCSoft pls stop lieing players and ONLY 1 time be honest whit us!!!

after 3 weeks "ticketing" whit BnS support team and many,many "do this, do that, give us this,give us that" we come to "problem is whit your ISP, pls contact then to resolve issue" and i did. they were testing my conection and network for 4 days, they even test conection on 2nd IP in franfurt at same time as i was in game (from same computer) and guess what? i got "packed lost" or DC or error 3000 ONLY from BnS IP (server). yea problem is our ISP!
after 4 days my ISP said that every thing is OK and my network work fine.

soo dear NCSoft fix YOUR problem or you lost your players or even get lawsuit, it's totaly up to you.

9 hours ago, qpoljanan said:

What server? 

I'm on Highland Gate and it's pretty stable so far. Probably due to too many people (or bots) over stressing the servers.

I have been having this issue all day today 3/10/2016.   on Jiwan a  NA server. I suspect something in the patch on 9 March caused this weirdness

15 hours ago, zubatusedfly said:

This fixed my issue too, thank you so much... last time I contacted support they told me that I needed to uninstall my Anti-Virus to be able to play Blade and Soul lol.

3 hours ago, Ruffresia said:

This fixed my issue too, thank you so much... last time I contacted support they told me that I needed to uninstall my Anti-Virus to be able to play Blade and Soul lol.

Its sad when someone that plays the game knows more than support. but it does happen considering all support does is copy paste.

16 hours ago, MacFarlain said:

I have been having this issue all day today 3/10/2016.   on Jiwan a  NA server. I suspect something in the patch on 9 March caused this weirdness

4 hours ago, eh it crashs again said:

same in italy, can't even log in...   -windrest-

restart your computer. If your running windows 10, run blade and soul in compatibility mode for windows 8 or lower. If both these things fail, delete the contents of your gameguard folder and re-patch.

If that does not fix your issue, then the problem is on NCsofts end. I would suggest doing a trace route to see if your ISP is communicating with blade and souls server, but even with this evidence, there is a strong chance that NCsoft will tell you its issues with your isp or some other copy paste response.

@NCsoft Why have you not suggested any of the fixes I have given in the past few posts? they fix almost all of the error 3000 issues, and the fact that a consumer that plays your game knows more than your support at this point is quite disheartening. 

Also nice random forum move from general to player to player support. i guess you dont want your support team to fix the error you caused huh? 

On 3/10/2016 at 7:43 PM, Youmukon said:

I never said that the whole country was affected, however the only affected players so far are either in Romania or Serbia. It seems that some players from Bulgaria are affected too, so there is definitely a pattern here and we are currently investigating.

Please still make sure to contact both your ISP and our Support Team.

Thanks!

Netherlands is affected too with this error, multiple players I can confirm.

Wild Springs

Archived