Error 3000

So I was just playing and was in Mushin 8.3 and suddenly I get an error 3000 : Account Login Failure. Tried logging in, account already logged in, tried a second time, logged in, after 1 minute or less again this disconnect error. I never had this error until some minutes ago, any idea what might cause it and how to solve it ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the server is down cause when I log in I see people talking in faction chat about terrors/bw etc so I think not everyone has it.

The thing is that I never had this problem before, not even once, it just randomly popped up with no reason.

always is something fked up with these servers which that they had fkin 4 years to prepare and still fks up cause we are from the west... 2 years on china never a server error with 450 ping and still played better than this 1956 European servers...

... and they want money in advance with recuring premium, are u fkin kiddin us? do u think we are stupid ?

its free to play from now on for me...

1 minute ago, Cori76 said:

I get the same error, can't stay logged in for more than 5 mins and that's if I even manage to log in at all.

When i took the prnt scrn i manage the 7th time to log in to my toon, the other 6 in the loading screen this is fking retarded

Archived