Why Mushin got more HP ????

Valiant

14 minutes ago, GilgameshPrime said:

surveys in which 60% of the population must have randomly put an option to skip fast to get the items... those surveys count for shit, if they can´t even figure that out they are quite dumb.

And whose fault is that, tbh? I fill out the surveys while keeping in mind that my input may or may not matter in the future.

But that aside, I'm quite sure it was the general opinion has been that "pve is way too easy" before Mushin. Threads on forums, global chats, both backed by survey results (surely they could've sorted out the empty/useless ones, and seen similar picture).

What I hate most is the FM/Summoner people who is saying " Game too easy, pve too easy"

Now that game did listen to them and gave us the hard 1.2million mushin phase 3 , I can't do it as destroyer -.-

FM and summonr are *cricket*ing ranged class,able to keep aim and shoot the hell out of mushin during his cc while destroyer need to cc chain, stand steal to make a perfect ani-cancel  while trying to avoid his cc chain aswell -.-

34 minutes ago, Valiant said:

What I hate most is the FM/Summoner people who is saying " Game too easy, pve too easy"

Now that game did listen to them and gave us the hard 1.2million mushin phase 3 , I can't do it as destroyer -.-

FM and summonr are *cricket*ing ranged class,able to keep aim and shoot the hell out of mushin during his cc while destroyer need to cc chain, stand steal to make a perfect ani-cancel  while trying to avoid his cc chain aswell -.-

u cant do dat as fm if u can every single fm/summ would be able to clear it *cricket* ez . Hes immune to cc so me as an fm have really hard time especially since i only have 2 def skills and like no reliable hp leech. Des have spin and shield + lifesteal but yes their damage can be a bit eh at times. Dont hate on certain groups just cause ur upset

57 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

u cant do dat as fm if u can every single fm/summ would be able to clear it *cricket* ez . Hes immune to cc so me as an fm have really hard time especially since i only have 2 def skills and like no reliable hp leech. Des have spin and shield + lifesteal but yes their damage can be a bit eh at times. Dont hate on certain groups just cause ur upset

I don't hate on certain groups but Summoner and FM are the most common player to same pve easy and mushin easy to beat

4 hours ago, Brainy said:

I didn't read all the posts, so maybe this was already said.

It's because when they got Mushin in KR, they had WAAAAAY worse gear. They didn't bother to change the hp of bosses after all the updates.

But I can't kill it at all now, What shall I do ?  I can pass phase 1 and 2 without any problem but the phase 3 is eh

I doing my best and stand over my toes just to keep him under cc chain and do the most dps I can do which is ani-cancel of avg 6k damage still can't pass the damn 40% left of his hp everytime -.-

8 minutes ago, Cuistre said:

Why do you compare the Mushin from a 50+20 lvl server to a 45+5 lvl server. At least, compare it to the lvl20 floor. To take Jaesung's example, he can't finish the lvl20 easily: 

I do compare both cause we are behind them, Cause we suppose to have same Bosses, mobs with same Difficult atleast 

On 10.03.2016 г. at 2:18 PM, Valiant said:

The Korean version of game, Mushing got around 600k in the phase 3 while first 2 around 300k

Why the hell we got phase 3 for 1.2million HP ?

I'm playing destroyer with Awaking Pirate weapon, Awaking Siren Ring, Necklaces and  earing and I feel so useless against phase 3 I hardly able to down his hp to 400k before time out  -.-

And I hear they gave it the double hp because players was crying about how easy is PVE -.- 

why bosses have more hp ? why quests give less gold . why drop rate is worst .why they remove a lot of benefits from items . why - why - why .
cuz nc west make the game to be hardest possible . .bosses are stronger and players weaker. enjoy ur play .

On 3/10/2016 at 7:48 AM, Teffy said:

3rd phase is just for prestige - it doesn't drop anything valuble,just one silly costume.Second one is more important as it drop the medal.I did a test with 303 ap and 96% accuracy and it took me 3 min 25 sec to get the second shadow.So is doable even with bad gear.

Wait so the 3rd phase doesn't drop anything good wtf? Then why make it so difficult?

On 3/10/2016 at 4:48 AM, Teffy said:

3rd phase is just for prestige - it doesn't drop anything valuble,just one silly costume.Second one is more important as it drop the medal.I did a test with 303 ap and 96% accuracy and it took me 3 min 25 sec to get the second shadow.So is doable even with bad gear.

Misleading statement. It depends on what class you are. 

14 minutes ago, Zipa said:

Misleading statement. It depends on what class you are. 

Noone go there with 303 ap and 96% accuracy,and thats exactly the point.True profane and 25 ap gem is what? 371?

3 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Probably not a hongmoon weapon.

Yes I used offering weapon and removed 4 pieces of my soulshield and my earring to lower my stats bellow what actually people can get easly.No gems,no chi regen from weapon(or other bonus).

Archived