Why Mushin got more HP ????

Valiant

The Korean version of game, Mushing got around 600k in the phase 3 while first 2 around 300k

Why the hell we got phase 3 for 1.2million HP ?

I'm playing destroyer with Awaking Pirate weapon, Awaking Siren Ring, Necklaces and  earing and I feel so useless against phase 3 I hardly able to down his hp to 400k before time out  -.-

And I hear they gave it the double hp because players was crying about how easy is PVE -.- 

4 minutes ago, Valiant said:

The Korean version of game, Mushing got around 600k in the phase 3 while first 2 around 300k

Why the hell we got phase 3 for 1.2million HP ?

I'm playing destroyer with Awaking Pirate weapon, Awaking Siren Ring, Necklaces and  earing and I feel so useless against phase 3 I hardly able to down his hp to 400k before time out  -.-

And I hear they gave it the double hp because players was crying about how easy is PVE -.- 

Does it really matter?

All the classes can still beat him.

There could be many possible reasons :
HM Skills and HM lvls are supposed to be lvl 50 things, when we have them at lvl 45.
Many people said the game was too easy so they increased the difficulty.
It's old content in korea and they reduced the hp so people can catch up quicker to the new end-game content.

In the end, it does not matter, you can do it without the best gears.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

Actually, I recall NCSoft saying that it was mostly due to feedback result from EU/NA surveys and complaints saying the game was "too easy".

I heard from the stream that they increased the difficulty in the Viridian Coast. I don't remember if they said something about Mushin.

20 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Does it really matter?

All the classes can still beat him.

I can't beat him, I'm doing my best to keep cc him to death and do the highest dps still can't pass phase 3

15 minutes ago, Els said:

There could be many possible reasons :
HM Skills and HM lvls are supposed to be lvl 50 things, when we have them at lvl 45.
Many people said the game was too easy so they increased the difficulty.
It's old content in korea and they reduced the hp so people can catch up quicker to the new end-game content.

In the end, it does not matter, you can do it without the best gears.

I can't do it, I doing the highest dps with ani-cancel with avg of 6k damage + cc chain as possible but no use I can't go pass 400k hp left on him

24 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I can't beat him, I'm doing my best to keep cc him to death and do the highest dps still can't pass phase 3

I can't do it, I doing the highest dps with ani-cancel with avg of 6k damage + cc chain as possible but no use I can't go pass 400k hp left on him

our bersi says the same in the beginning(max equip) then he figures out that the one red ae from mushin gives u a damage buff(yeah because the entire game teachs u to not stay in red aes...) he does this 4 times(u getting a dot that trains life from u) so with this information hes killing mushin...

32 minutes ago, Valiant said:

the truth is this is a game in korea but the devs from ncsoft west made it a Job in NA/EU....

is the GIT GOOD philosophy some elitist jerks keep spreading....

btw, really would love some of those play without their mouse and keyb macros...

6 minutes ago, Zeero said:

our bersi says the same in the beginning(max equip) then he figures out that the one red ae from mushin gives u a damage buff(yeah because the entire game teachs u to not stay in red aes...) he does this 4 times(u getting a dot that trains life from u) so with this information hes killing mushin...

Yes, it ticks for 240 dmg per stack, and grants you 30 AP iirc.

Actually in KR they have low hp pool because at time they had this as end game content they didn't had good weapons(afaik this evolving system we have now wasn't a case in korea...ever),so it's pretty much equal.They had low hp but low stats and AP.Can you imagine to go mushin 8 with 12k hp? Well that was the case in Korea and Asia not long ago at that level cap.

Plus we have CN build not KR.In CN build mushin 1 has 430k hp,2 670k or so,3 1.1 mil.We have just a bit more,but we have 439859 times more stronger skills then originally BnS had at this cap level...and 5x hp lol.My FM with BIS soulshield has 52k hp wth.

6 minutes ago, EvaRench said:

now you mentioned it ... Mushin has 1.2 mil hp ...no wonder i need ~4mins to kill him and make he cry every day ...

better reduce his hp down to

1 hp

2 hp

and 3 hp at the last phase

because in real life i'm supposed to feed my cats, not the forum trolls...

7 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Actually in KR they have low hp pool because at time they had this as end game content they didn't had good weapons(afaik this evolving system we have now wasn't a case in korea...ever),so it's pretty much equal.They had low hp but low stats and AP.Can you imagine to go mushin 8 with 12k hp? Well that was the case in Korea and Asia not long ago at that level cap.

Plus we have CN build not KR.In CN build mushin 1 has 430k hp,2 670k or so,3 1.1 mil.We have just a bit more,but we have 439859 times more stronger skills then originally BnS had at this cap level...and 5x hp lol.My FM with BIS soulshield has 52k hp wth.

Oh thank you for the information, now that you talk about it I don't having remember the evolving weapon system when I tried BnS few yrs ago.

3 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Mind you just drop it with the AP? It's already annoying to read the word AP everywhere.

Ye I can imagine going in mushin with 12k hp, we had no hp on literally all bo-paes, and the weapons were different.

Also, Korea and Asia..what. Don't think all others versions had old KR.

The HP was increased due to the damage now the f8 is dealing, and yes, skills are now at almost the lastest KR had.

1 minute ago, Shirou said:

Mind you just drop it with the AP? It's already annoying to read the word AP everywhere.

Ye I can imagine going in mushin with 12k hp, we had no hp on literally all bo-paes, and the weapons were different.

Also, Korea and Asia..what. Don't think all others versions had old KR.

The HP was increased due to the damage now the f8 is dealing, and yes, skills are now at almost the lastest KR had.

There is 2 builds...KR and CN.TW and JP use CN one as well,and so do we.Everything pass Korea use CN build.Literally the dev team was the little *cricket* of Tencent for so long developing content for them and only.I hear many complains from the KR version how it was left behind for sooo long because dev was busy creating silly content for China.

And weapon evolving as I said wasn't possible in KR version.I wasn't there but I have friends who played there for nearly 4 years,so well yeah I belive them.

y its stupid, now ppls with 200ping no Chance to beat even 2nd form, while korean with that 200 ping can have fun all of it even with that ping while we not:/, solo dungeon mean it should be soloed by anyone and the funniest things ppls can solo party dungeons lvl 45 in our version and they cant solo mushin even 2nd form xD stupid logic of ncsoft or dont know:/

ps played all final and obt mmos to high lvl/gear and that is first game where game have 3 or 4 different pings??... and all stats of items and our character stats is different like monsters hp wtf they made with that game... it should be like original one not making what they like... that why koreans will have always fun and like that game, our version for now is great hours leech ea day while korean can do many things in that Times due to all more doable to all i wish we will have all same like it should be... lets whait for 50 cap to see dungeons that what is solo and will be soloable, and that what need pt we will need pt, not like now.... thats all

14 minutes ago, Teffy said:

But I talking about now, If I a new player decide to play game right now in korean he would be able to pass mushin tower easily with the current weapons we use in NA/EU due to low hp

4 minutes ago, Teffy said:

There is 2 builds...KR and CN.TW and JP use CN one as well,and so do we.Everything pass Korea use CN build.Literally the dev team was the little *cricket* of Tencent for so long developing content for them and only.I hear many complains from the KR version how it was left behind for sooo long because dev was busy creating silly content for China.

And weapon evolving as I said wasn't possible in KR version.I wasn't there but I have friends who played there for nearly 4 years,so well yeah I belive them.

9 minutes ago, Shirou said:

skills are now at almost the lastest KR had.

2 minutes ago, Eryk said:

y its stupid, now ppls with 200ping no Chance to beat even 2nd form, while korean with that 200 ping can have fun all of it even with that ping while we not:/, solo dungeon mean it should be soloed by anyone and the funniest things ppls can solo party dungeons lvl 45 in our version and they cant solo mushin even 2nd form xD stupid logic of ncsoft or dont know:/

ps played all final and obt mmos to high lvl/gear and that is first game where game have 3 or 4 different pings??... and all stats of items and our character stats is different like monsters hp wtf they made with that game... it should be like original one not making what they like... that why koreans will have always fun and like that game, our version for now is great hours leech ea day while korean can do many things in that Times due to all more doable to all i wish we will have all same like it should be... lets whait for 50 cap to see dungeons that what is solo and will be soloable, and that what need pt we will need pt, not like now.... thats all

i don't play games to have a second (forced) job

probably in part why i play less and less every week that goes by.

3rd phase is just for prestige - it doesn't drop anything valuble,just one silly costume.Second one is more important as it drop the medal.I did a test with 303 ap and 96% accuracy and it took me 3 min 25 sec to get the second shadow.So is doable even with bad gear.

3 hours ago, Enhance said:

Actually, I recall NCSoft saying that it was mostly due to feedback result from EU/NA surveys and complaints saying the game was "too easy".

surveys in which 60% of the population must have randomly put an option to skip fast to get the items... those surveys count for shit, if they can´t even figure that out they are quite dumb.

2 hours ago, Teffy said:

3rd phase is just for prestige - it doesn't drop anything valuble,just one silly costume.Second one is more important as it drop the medal.I did a test with 303 ap and 96% accuracy and it took me 3 min 25 sec to get the second shadow.So is doable even with bad gear.

i 100% bet that you are either Fm or summoner... get a melee class and do it that easy, then speak.

Archived