3s are unplayable.

vigarious

I've ran 3v3s over 25 times today... only 1 group I've had were legit players, and I had to join their room.
I reported every bot I encountered, and during the next match, they were RIGHT THERE on the other team, it irritates me that NCWest isn't really doing anything about these bots.
Sad thing is, they're mostly summoners.

I joined 3 groups today for daily. First was 1 bot and 1 player. Second was no bots (yay!). Third was two bots and me, and damned if I didn't try to carry, but 9 assists > squishy Destroyer. Sadly, these bots are not even like the arena ones. These are all summoners who hardly move at all. They auto-assist on cooldown and barely attack when they do assist. If they end up tagged into the fight, they don't even face the opponent, they just kinda stand around.

Last season I got paired with a Destro bot and an AFK summoner (I've only seen Summoners afk. it's weird). I proceeded to watch our Summoner get killed, and then watched all three people struggle to kill the bot. The last person on their team finally beat the bot, which left me with an easy clean.

Made my day. Laughed so hard watching three people get wrecked by Rage + Ani-cancel.

Archived