Scripts/Macros users are killing arena.

Erdrick

So 2 in 5 matches I face of some classes (e.g KFM/Destro). I find a script user.

It's so easy to tell they are using them macros. You just move out of their stunlock and watch their script carrying on (like for example. 3RFx3r - V f3rf) combo will still be going off (example) the players Shin kick macro key triggers as the script is still running the combo so he uses "Sweep kick" miles away from you.

Anyone else seeing huge increase of people using macros?

E.G - "MacroGamer" Software can be done for a full 100-0% combo all you need to do is get off that lucky Triple kick and then press ONE key for the full stunlock death combo.

And that is just one of the many softwares people can get online for free. (Or software that comes with mouse and keyboards)

Defeating the purpose of this combat style.

Yes, yesterday i looked into arena just like cracked egg.

Edit: Before week iam realy not bad PvPer, but now? Meybe many others just can perfectly timing, can unlock me stun every time, can be imune for everything.

i agree there is tons of macro destroyers and its not fun at all to play.in 3v3 is absoluty nightmare destoyers tag and you die in 1,5sec.

yesterday i even saw destroyer who jump on me and start doing ani cancel before his char was on the group so when i got pulled to him(was spaming F like mad whole time to get out of the daze) i was -40% hp.

3 hours ago, Lexter said:

Yes, yesterday i looked into arena just like cracked egg.

Edit: Before week iam realy not bad PvPer, but now? Meybe many others just can perfectly timing, can unlock me stun every time, can be imune for everything.

Yeah, sadly KFMs can do this legit. Good KFMs can kill you from one stun if you do not have tab, but they need to have good ping (even macros won't help here) so in this case its better to play cautiously against all KFMs and maybe be a coward and hug the wall so they can't get max agility with QE. Its really annoying to play, when you know one your mistake will cost you the game.

41 minutes ago, SkoobyDoo said:

i agree there is tons of macro destroyers and its not fun at all to play.in 3v3 is absoluty nightmare destoyers tag and you die in 1,5sec.

yesterday i even saw destroyer who jump on me and start doing ani cancel before his char was on the group so when i got pulled to him(was spaming F like mad whole time to get out of the daze) i was -40% hp.

Destroyers in tag can kill anybody within an ally grab/grapple duration. Stunlock combo is rather easy to pull. Hard to know what happened.

What is more concerning to me is cooldown hacks. If somebody just adjusts them slightly, its hard to tell, because nobody keeps in their head all of enemy cooldowns, especially since most people do not know all classes so well, so something happens you go wth was that - lag, hack or nothing out of ordinary. 

This is why I have a habbit of running NVidia Shadowplay when I PvP set to record last 3 minutes in RAM, so if something fishy happens I can save it and examine, 

Archived