Votekick System and Solo Dungeons

TheEdge

Well, I know this is very hard to explain, I believe it is easier a donkey get a degree at Harvard, but it never hurts to try. Dungeons dropping Moonwater Tear needs a votekick system for AFK players, and also a system of difficulty for a solo player ... Yeah, I think I'm asking too much, or maybe NCSoft is not ready for a free to play games.

Good luck with that and by the way... the donkey has passed in Havard! :)

There is already a votekick system, you just have to click the 3 dots after you right click on the person you want to kick...And there is already something telling you about the difficulty of the dungeons. The color of the portal says the type/difficulty of dungeon. Also if you stand right outside of the portal, it will tell you that as well.

5 minutes ago, Chachah said:

There is already a votekick system, you just have to click the 3 dots after you right click on the person you want to kick...And there is already something telling you about the difficulty of the dungeons. The color of the portal says the type/difficulty of dungeon. Also if you stand right outside of the portal, it will tell you that as well.

The Votekick in Cross Server is temporarely deactivatet since a while, it still works on ppl who are going offline only. And i think he means that an instanz should be harder for solo players. But, jeah if u think about it isnt an 6 man instanz harder for someone how´s doing the "same" instanz alone? Maybe it would make more sence to make it harder if there are 6 people in that instanz.

Btw the Developers said they are thinking about an resolution for the AFK runners already in an Q&A somewhere.

I just ran 4man bsh where a summoner's wep broke at venomous. Anyways... the rest of us carry him through blood mane and ask him to repair his weapon. We tell him we'll wait. Where he decides to troll us and sit and afk at every boss..  Anyways the three of us weren't geared enough to carry him through cobalt and the three of us who basically 3 manned the dungeon up to that point had to leave cause it wasted 50 min waiting around for him to stop trolling us... I don't understand why there is no vote kick for afkers/botters/trolls

The big Problem is that u could also easily search for an 4th person with ur 2 premaids for BsH4 because ur to weak or whatever to do it alone only to kick him a few secs before the Admiral dies. So at all atleast if  there is an Premade group integrated the Option would have to be disabled just to save the Players who join alone.

Archived