Jump to content
Forums

summoner hack


Recommended Posts

@PatchKid

I have solid tips for kfm, the other class, just my hypothesis:

Note: this is against summoner that uses resist hack BUT spams sun flower every 1 second.
Note2: finish off the cat first, they won't help their cat, but looking at a bot's puss y is annoying

 

KFM:
Method 1: use your QE and then time your triple click to right when they gonna FIRE THEIR SUNFLOWER (this need some practice, but not hard to pull off), you will get a stun in at the right timing (only 0.5 sec vulnerability frame per sunflower), once your triple kick stun lands, do your 3rf combo WITHOUT USING DAZE CC, they will roll back and you gotta do it all again.

Method 2: keep running in circle and counter their sunflower UNTIL they use their dandelion, they are vulnerable while it's up, triple kick it, use your STUN only 3rf combo (don't use DAZE CC).

BM/BD/Destro/Warlock:
Use your spin/block to deflect them until they use dandelion, then use cancel defense skill no their dandelion and proceed with stun only combo.

I will upload a video of fight against summoner if i ever meet them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Kanosaki said:

@PatchKid

I have solid tips for kfm, the other class, just my hypothesis:

Note: this is against summoner that uses resist hack BUT spams sun flower every 1 second.
Note2: finish off the cat first, they won't help their cat, but looking at a bot's puss y is annoying

 

KFM:
Method 1: use your QE and then time your triple click to right when they gonna FIRE THEIR SUNFLOWER (this need some practice, but not hard to pull off), you will get a stun in at the right timing (only 0.5 sec vulnerability frame per sunflower), once your triple kick stun lands, do your 3rf combo WITHOUT USING DAZE CC, they will roll back and you gotta do it all again.

Method 2: keep running in circle and counter their sunflower UNTIL they use their dandelion, they are vulnerable while it's up, triple kick it, use your STUN only 3rf combo (don't use DAZE CC).

BM/BD/Destro/Warlock:
Use your spin/block to deflect them until they use dandelion, then use cancel defense skill no their dandelion and proceed with stun only combo.

I will upload a video of fight against summoner if i ever meet them

 

Thanks for the tips, it will help to combat hackers since I think our #1 ranked summoner right now is abusing this hack!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Amraith changed the title to summoner hack
4 minutes ago, PatchKid said:

 

Thanks for the tips, it will help to combat hackers since I think our #1 ranked summoner right now is abusing this hack!Note

Note: this tip only works perfectly well against bot that uses these hack, against a real player hack it is very hard to pull off, just report that player and he'll be gone for quite some time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2016 at 11:08 AM, Kanosaki said:

Note: this tip only works perfectly well against bot that uses these hack, against a real player hack it is very hard to pull off, just report that player and he'll be gone for quite some time

Yep now we have to fight against figuring out what hacks and what does not and then adjust. Why are we saying this is OK? When is this going to be addressed? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/12/2016 at 7:48 PM, Akula69 said:

Yep now we have to fight against figuring out what hacks and what does not and then adjust. Why are we saying this is OK? When is this going to be addressed? 

nobody said it's okay, it's more of a "while you wait for a fix" alternative. 

Better have temporary solution than none, yes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...