zeroenhance

[VIDEO] Botter/hacker on arena 1 vs 1

Recommended Posts

 

Just faced this summoner low level spamming 3 skills without cd, resisting all the attacks and practically invulnerable (sorry about the shitty video quality, I play on a toaster):

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaha It is practically cheating when people play summoners to begin with. :) Kidding kidding ... Kinda.

 But yeah that is really messed up

Edited by LiquidRev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zickaa   

Its why i have stop the game..

I play for pvp, and the pvp is completely fuc ked.

Bot - Script - addon - macro etc..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tjakin   

its complete broken? and how comes people on the highest ranks are poeple who dont script or bot or using makros? Watch some streams. Its still about skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zickaa   

Im a 2000+ player and at this ranking only 10-15% cheat, yes its about skill. ( and lot of top player use macro, but u cant see that.. for cancel etc.. )

But below 2k its more than 40%.. and when i say 40% is not only big cheat, macro etc.. its a cheat for me.

And good people can up vs bot because they know the "pattern".  And I do not want to learn to play against a bot, but a real player..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rocnogu   

wtf is this shlt ? i play summ and i never see this . skill have like 6sec cd and he just spam it . WTF . seriusly shlt .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, tjakin said:

its complete broken? and how comes people on the highest ranks are poeple who dont script or bot or using makros? Watch some streams. Its still about skill.

 

I just ''love'' this kind of ppl:))) Go make a video winning agains those *cricket*ers using those ''skills'' you brag about.

90% of highest ranks are hackers *cricket*ers(you too maybe seeing how you defend them) and if you dont admit that you are or to idiot to be alive or one of those hackers fackers(how i like to call them).

Enjoy your hacks in peace and stop writing shit on these forums you 12y old useless kids.Sorry for the hard truth but im sick and tired of those kind of *cricket*ers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evechan   
1 hour ago, hellgreed said:

 

I just ''love'' this kind of ppl:))) Go make a video winning agains those *cricket*ers using those ''skills'' you brag about.

90% of highest ranks are hackers *cricket*ers(you too maybe seeing how you defend them) and if you dont admit that you are or to idiot to be alive or one of those hackers fackers(how i like to call them).

Enjoy your hacks in peace and stop writing shit on these forums you 12y old useless kids.Sorry for the hard truth but im sick and tired of those kind of *cricket*ers.

Yeah, only for the hackers the hack doesnt exist, alot lf plat use hack/macro, no one can deny that, even summoner and destroyers are the biggest hackers ingame, face the truth guys, the hack is real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yaong   

Whoa. Now I'm starting to wonder if that has happened to me while dueling someone, because I seriously cannot understand how some players get so much "resisting" to everything I try >.>

 

But then again, I'm still a newbie on PvP, so I wouldn't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Voison   

I'm in plat and I haven't ran into any cheaters. Ran into bots in the lower gold area... I really don't think its as bad as people are making it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akula69   
7 minutes ago, Voison said:

I'm in plat and I haven't ran into any cheaters. Ran into bots in the lower gold area... I really don't think its as bad as people are making it...

 

Wow either you are on EU server (have not heard much hacks and bots from there) or just a NSOFT shill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Akula69 said:

 

Wow either you are on EU server (have not heard much hacks and bots from there) or just a NSOFT shill. 

 

He may be lucky, or simply not be good enough to really tell when things aren't supposed to happen. It's very easy to make platinum right now due to the bots; I was plat again 2 days after the new season began (about 2k now).

 

I do see cheats. I also play plenty of legit players, many of whom kick my ass (especially KFMs and BDs). I can tell the difference because of all the time spent exploring skill trees, playing other classes, and getting my ass handed to me by decent players.

Edited by HUnewearl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shar   
10 hours ago, Zickaa said:

Im a 2000+ player and at this ranking only 10-15% cheat, yes its about skill. ( and lot of top player use macro, but u cant see that.. for cancel etc.. )

But below 2k its more than 40%.. and when i say 40% is not only big cheat, macro etc.. its a cheat for me.

And good people can up vs bot because they know the "pattern".  And I do not want to learn to play against a bot, but a real player..

 

10-15% is a HUGE percentage of cheaters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now