[VIDEO] Botter/hacker on arena 1 vs 1

Im a 2000+ player and at this ranking only 10-15% cheat, yes its about skill. ( and lot of top player use macro, but u cant see that.. for cancel etc.. )

But below 2k its more than 40%.. and when i say 40% is not only big cheat, macro etc.. its a cheat for me.

And good people can up vs bot because they know the "pattern".  And I do not want to learn to play against a bot, but a real player..

15 hours ago, tjakin said:

its complete broken? and how comes people on the highest ranks are poeple who dont script or bot or using makros? Watch some streams. Its still about skill.

I just ''love'' this kind of ppl:))) Go make a video winning agains those *cricket*ers using those ''skills'' you brag about.

90% of highest ranks are hackers *cricket*ers(you too maybe seeing how you defend them) and if you dont admit that you are or to idiot to be alive or one of those hackers fackers(how i like to call them).

Enjoy your hacks in peace and stop writing shit on these forums you 12y old useless kids.Sorry for the hard truth but im sick and tired of those kind of *cricket*ers.

1 hour ago, hellgreed said:

I just ''love'' this kind of ppl:))) Go make a video winning agains those *cricket*ers using those ''skills'' you brag about.

90% of highest ranks are hackers *cricket*ers(you too maybe seeing how you defend them) and if you dont admit that you are or to idiot to be alive or one of those hackers fackers(how i like to call them).

Enjoy your hacks in peace and stop writing shit on these forums you 12y old useless kids.Sorry for the hard truth but im sick and tired of those kind of *cricket*ers.

Yeah, only for the hackers the hack doesnt exist, alot lf plat use hack/macro, no one can deny that, even summoner and destroyers are the biggest hackers ingame, face the truth guys, the hack is real.

Whoa. Now I'm starting to wonder if that has happened to me while dueling someone, because I seriously cannot understand how some players get so much "resisting" to everything I try >.>

But then again, I'm still a newbie on PvP, so I wouldn't know.

7 minutes ago, Voison said:

I'm in plat and I haven't ran into any cheaters. Ran into bots in the lower gold area... I really don't think its as bad as people are making it...

Wow either you are on EU server (have not heard much hacks and bots from there) or just a NSOFT shill. 

8 minutes ago, Akula69 said:

Wow either you are on EU server (have not heard much hacks and bots from there) or just a NSOFT shill. 

He may be lucky, or simply not be good enough to really tell when things aren't supposed to happen. It's very easy to make platinum right now due to the bots; I was plat again 2 days after the new season began (about 2k now).

I do see cheats. I also play plenty of legit players, many of whom kick my ass (especially KFMs and BDs). I can tell the difference because of all the time spent exploring skill trees, playing other classes, and getting my ass handed to me by decent players.

10 hours ago, Zickaa said:

Im a 2000+ player and at this ranking only 10-15% cheat, yes its about skill. ( and lot of top player use macro, but u cant see that.. for cancel etc.. )

But below 2k its more than 40%.. and when i say 40% is not only big cheat, macro etc.. its a cheat for me.

And good people can up vs bot because they know the "pattern".  And I do not want to learn to play against a bot, but a real player..

10-15% is a HUGE percentage of cheaters.

Archived