Enough is enough, game is unplayable Bots in tag games and everywhere

reilo5

Is this how are you preparing us and yourself for B&S world championship?

Does NCKorea not care about their global image? Shouldn't they be helping you on this mess?

Anyway I am over every single issue this game has and I still enjoy it to an extent;

no cross server dungeons so I dont deal with bots

no 1v1 so I dont deal with bots

no faction chat so i dont deal with spam (tho i put it back on now since spam list is 200, still annoying)

bad fps, performance, lag whatever, im OVER it

faction imbalance? OVER it

crappy community service? used to it..

But I am not going to let you ruin me and my friends day whenever we go to Tag matches, I don't want to always recruit 3 people for tags.

I want to meet new people, make new friends, play with REAL people and interact.

I want to have memories, I want to see what they can bring and see their limit.  I like the randomness of quick tag queue because it was always different people and skill levels. Now that's gone, no more fun.

I don't care much about cross server dungeons but that doesn't mean other people also don't. They probably go to cross dungeon to meet new people as well the same way I do with PvP. The idea of cross server is that you always have people to do stuff with. What if I like to hop in there from time to time to make new and fun friends? Meet undergeared noobs and carry them?  Why are we helping the bots?

How can we do all the things i said with a BOT?

NCsoft, this was your biggest flop ever and your lack of enthusiasm is not helping the gigantic storm that's destroying your game. Ship is sinking harder than titanic. 

Wake up and do something before it's too late. 

We will leave and find better games to pvp or pve at but always be heartbroken. What would it be like if you guys fixed at least some of the issues....a dream.

2 minutes ago, Xiouslaidyn said:

agreed, huge problem. Not getting another penny out of me until it's at least in large part resolved.

Yup they're every part of the game, it just impacts people differently. But you see I was okay with bots on faction Bosses and dungeons and 1v1. Now this is hitting my comfort zone and I don't like it. They spread to every aspect of the game and it's getting way too out of hand with afk bots in tag. 

Sad, really liked this game too. With the no response on the bot situation and no signs of it getting better just worse. Doubt Ill be stay too much longer. The bots are pretty much in every aspect of the game all global chat, friends invite, mail, dungeon, dungeon lobby, dungeon cross server, 1v1, 3v3s....etc

I LOVE THIS GAME..

but they let the BOTS steal our funtime. theyre 90% everywhere.

NCsoft made everyone learn to deal with the bot situation in cross server,  but they worked around it, it was just pve and spamming dungeons. but still, we deny ourselves from the content. I really do enjoy going into cross server and meeting new people even though I have all true pirate/siren. Is that wrong to be social and willing to help? You took it away from me. I was safe in tag, meeting new people that also love PvP. GONE.

Are you really going to let the same happen to PvP? If you do then that sadly means all  hope is lost for the future of this game..

Perhaps the thing to do is to track where these bots are sending their gold and loot. When the bot is banned, retract all the gold that they sent to players and if that puts the player into debt, so be it.

Also, you could figure out who would be the bot owner, and it would be up to NCSOFT whether or not to ban them.

This way, not only would you severely hurt the bot community, but the bot's owner would be at risk as well.

2yyedex.png

This is how gold sellers get the gold to buyer's. Place a item in market at said price. So my question is, the item the buyer places will be no where near the value of the gold purchase. For instance they will put a dumpling or something of the lowest value possible. Why is this so hard to track? Can a script not be made to flag the insane markup on a item? At that point ban the buyer and the seller of these items. This can't be hard since the market always show's the going value of items already.

46 minutes ago, Emberlynia said:

2yyedex.png

This is how gold sellers get the gold to buyer's. Place a item in market at said price. So my question is, the item the buyer places will be no where near the value of the gold purchase. For instance they will put a dumpling or something of the lowest value possible. Why is this so hard to track? Can a script not be made to flag the insane markup on a item? At that point ban the buyer and the seller of these items. This can't be hard since the market always show's the going value of items already.

Emberlyn that's a great idea and you know what a lot of games have a restriction in their marketplace. Some games you can't even list an item for higher than the current highest list price of the same item. 

There has to be a system so if more than 90% people listed dumplings at a certain price during say a certain time period then thats the real price. Game should put a restriction on how much you can list the items for on the marketplace. That would stop this way of trading gold. They could implement this in a way that wont hurt actual players, considering new patch prices etc.

Just did 10 games of tag matches. Every game there was a bot on either my team or the enemy team. There were 3 matches where there were just one player on each team and it was effectively a 1v1. This makes me want to just AFK pvp for zenbeans. 

Archived