VISUAL BUG: Temptation Outfit

Sikab

Hello.

When you are max zoomed out with camera... Well this happens when Lights emit... well light on the outfit.

Probably not intentional. Here are some pictures.:

I find it super annoying to be honest.

jBs40YU.jpg

tU1iSB3.jpg

vP4wNkS.jpg

3842ASJ.jpg

PS.: If it wasn't obvious.

The outfit parts which get lighted by the torches or any other source of light just disappears...

UPDATE: tried turning everything to low, turning off every extra settings. still looks like this. SUPER ANNOYING

SFbzRfg.jpg

UPDATE: Seems like this bug only occurs when underground. outdoor in the open world it works fine. As soon as I go in a fully covered area, be it in a dungeon, or outdoor finding a Cave... instantly looks like this.

Tried ,mine with and without lighting on and zoomed out. Shows correctly for me. Not sure why yours is poofing. Maybe try going through some other graphic settings to see if it makes a difference? Rendering distance maybe? No idea.

3 minutes ago, Beloved said:

Tried ,mine with and without lighting on and zoomed out. Shows correctly for me. Not sure why yours is poofing. Maybe try going through some other graphic settings to see if it makes a difference? Rendering distance maybe? No idea.

is your Char also a Jin female?

6 minutes ago, reilo5 said:

try to repair ? it can also be your graphic settings from nvidia/amd. most likely anti aliasing issue if anything

I don't have any costume settings for my AMD card. didn't tried repairing yet... but in the past 20yrs of gaming. repair has actually never fixed anything.

This only happens in dungeons from what I can tell. Out in the open, its normal at any view range and at any graphics settings for me. Its the same way with my BM's hair. Happens when you windstride as well.

Outside of Dungeons:

a73arnu.jpg

In Dungeon:

dBA2Lpp.jpg

070UAFC.jpg

3 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

This only happens in dungeons from what I can tell. Out in the open, its normal at any view range and at any graphics settings for me. Its the same way with my BM's hair.

Finally some1 whos got the same problem... Not that I1m happy for your issue. But at leats it's not just me.

UPDATE AGAIN: Repair files didn't do shit either. Still crap buged.

8 minutes ago, Sikab said:

Finally some1 whos got the same problem... Not that I1m happy for your issue. But at leats it's not just me.

UPDATE AGAIN: Repair files didn't do shit either. Still crap buged.

Its something they'll have to fix. Been like this for awhile. Has to do with lighting or something in the dungeons.

support is magnificent. In the opening ticket I explained:

" Tried already: Repairing Files. Reinstalling. Updating Drivers to the newest. Installing older version of drivers. tried in-game settings 1 by 1.... Nothing changed. This issue still presists no matter what. "

After a while I got an answer with:

Please do the following:
1) Start the Blade & Soul Launcher.
2) Sign in with your account details.
3) On the new window, click on the "File Repair" button. 
4) Click on "Confirm". 
5) Wait for the files to verify.
6) Click on "Play"

I feel hopeless :D

6 minutes ago, Kaliga said:

Show fine on my end on both max or lowest setting, the only think annoying me are those2 back leather strips clipped in to my Jin legs.

that is the MOST annoying part. I swear before maintenance I didn't had this issue. How I know?

I used the masked Hongmoon outfit till we got the Temptation. Masked Hongmoon was fine, Now that also has this issue, as the picture shows this.

30 minutes ago, Kaliga said:

You know, alot of this game costume having some kind of fabric. leather strip on the back...look sutpid for the most part and clipping issue since you have to stare at your character back all day long.

this isn't a clipping issue.

Clipping is present for every user. it's due to the outfits havign very stiff parts, while the Chars animations and movement or fluid, hence creating clipping.

This issue is a whole different issue. I could only find only a handful of ppl with this, but roughly 90% of the players doesn't have this problem.

Currently reinstalling -_-

Will post how it worked.

Nvm. Decided to just Uninstall the game. Not worth the time, Support is total clueless and doesn't even care (referring to them suggesting to REPAIR my game files when I said in my opening ticket I ALREADY DID).

Thanks NCsoft for the headache. It was a pleasure.

Archived