Premium 'rewards', confused as a flying forklift.

TheRealElvis

So, with the "new and improved premium system" there is this new item added, Hongmoon Black Feather. Silver Dragon is included in 365d package none the less, but about the adornment itself I am confused.

It says "When you first sign up", it sounds like it is missing a word. Is that info panel meant to say "When you first Time sign up" or is it covered regardless does one have existing prem running? Because that would be very unfair for those who have prem, yet if they wish to charge more, they are still locked out of collectibles.

I'll be the lab rat in this situation, since i already had premium before this update/ change happened and while i was looking around to try to sign up, it seems i had to inevitably pay again... so i did.... for a face accessory .... (which is pretty nice btw) but still i should not have needed to do such a thing...

So is the annual recurring charged monthly like Wow? because I rather have to pay periodically than having a 100+ dollar on one item on my credit card history.

Also if I pay for 30 days I get the feather every month? or is it a one time thing?

19 minutes ago, Evilshana said:

So is the annual recurring charged monthly like Wow? because I rather have to pay periodically than having a 100+ dollar on one item on my credit card history.

Also if I pay for 30 days I get the feather every month? or is it a one time thing?

The annual recurring charge, is as it says... Annual. 

You will be billed the USD, GBP, or EURO (currency by your region) amount every 30, 90, or 365 days (based on the subscription you purchased) from the day of purchase.

And it is just a one time thing in regards to the item.

Archived