Premium Membership

Redshadow

3 minutes ago, Biscuit Krueger said:

Herpa derp derp! The items go to your in game account storage. Try logging in and claiming them in game.. If that doesn't work then complain about it

as we both said, our time isn't even showing up...

3 minutes ago, Biscuit Krueger said:

There is no item in your in game account storage to redeem the premium credit? If that is true contact support if you haven't already. 

That it is how it worked for me. I bought the year and all 3 items came in the in game account storage. 

oh god, their support is terrible... nope I got nothing and my paypal says that NCsoft didn't even take a payment out -.-

yeah nothing in game at all.   not even my initiates pack i bought back during the beta  and i just applied it to my account.   Got an email saying it was activated but at the character selection screen up at the top right  says i have no subscriptions. 

maybe it has something to do with paypal  cause mine isn't showing up either

I need buy premium 30days in store, problem how now I can't buy why ncsoft remove 30days Vip.

Ncsoft 90 days only?  $40

ncsoft no change this new system , I stop this month has blade soul NA.

I always buy VIP 30days, now because bots , I have what be injured.

i used paypal and purchased the 90 day sub   havnt seen anything yet in game.  checked everything.  Showing up as purchase complete on my account but nothings been posted to paypal yet.  Hell not even my founders pack has been applied yet which is odd. 

39 minutes ago, Redshadow said:

yeah nothing in game at all.   not even my initiates pack i bought back during the beta  and i just applied it to my account.   Got an email saying it was activated but at the character selection screen up at the top right  says i have no subscriptions. 

maybe it has something to do with paypal  cause mine isn't showing up either

paypal has worked for everything else ive ever bought on here so I don't get it

43 minutes ago, Magatinna said:

I need buy premium 30days in store, problem how now I can't buy why ncsoft remove 30days Vip.

Ncsoft 90 days only?  $40

ncsoft no change this new system , I stop this month has blade soul NA.

I always buy VIP 30days, now because bots , I have what be injured.

You can get the subscription here if that's what you mean. http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/premium/

10 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

Yeah same here just bought the 30 day recurring did not add to my current time and did not give me the item.  Says completed to

Hmm I would wait maybe an hour to process through with a few relogs then contact support. It's a new system and is bound to have a lot of traffic but surely it should arrive in a couple hours but if not be sure to get with support.

More and more question about the "recurring premium" pops up: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/recurring-premium-membership-available/

• Why isn't the "Hongmoon Black Feather" mentioned in-game (F10) ?
  • The updated Membership Information (F10) states, that "This item is only available until march 14th". Which item, the "Silverdragon", the "Black Feather" or the whole Membership thing? *puzzled* and nice: only 4 days left ... 
  • What are the future plans on 30/90/365 Days sub? If it'll change on March 14th, with what will it be replaced with? A new costume with 365? Please share Information. 
    (I already read that in TW Version the membership bonus items changed quite often, so people got screwed, if they bought 365 sub and a new costume gets added to the pack in less of a year.)

Please share some light, 

Thank you in advance!

Archived