Reached platinum on my summoner but still get hate?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeroZeroes said:

It is the crap targetting + lousy ping/server that makes melee such a pain to play with, and makes it impossible for FMs to air-combo/stun lock (other than the pros, face it, not all of us are arcade street fighter/tekken champs).

In conclusion, anyone with a ping 100 and above, can only perform to their best ability in pvp, on a class like summoner.

Evidence:

Look at KR, their players are 99% koreans, who are able to play with a damn good ping of 50 and below. Their best PVP classes and rankings are NOTHING like ours. 

They like to steamroll too, the Warlocks pre-nerf were super steamroll classes, many KRs flocked to it (like all normal humans do).

But once WLs were nerfed, the rankings went back to the usual, KFMs and BMs and BDs and Sins make the bulk of the popular PVP classes. 

Why? They have nothing to worry about in regards to ping. Only difference between players are skill. and KFMs and BMs and BDs have proven to be the best few PVP classes when you reached a certain player skill cap (your human reaction time and response time can't get any better)

If the summoners were that op, trust me, the KRs would have went gaga over it earlier than any of us would, years ago.

It isn't.

The only reason why it is now, because any decent player that wants to play competitively in PVP, with our ping/server, is to roll a damn summoner to have an easier time since it isn't a ping dependent class. And not put in that 10x effort to overcome latency handicap.

KR never played with 45 HM5 cap, with this current balance patch we have. We have the skill balance patch of level 50 HM20, with certain contet gated off.

KR Summoners at 45 HM5 had to summon the Familiar during the match. Summoners starting the match with kitty was a part of a later update that buffed the class so that it wasn't roflstomped by every class.

In our current balance patch in EU/NA, Summoner healing was buffed in order to counter Legendary skills. We don't have most of the Legendary skills yet, but we have the buffed healing already.

Summoner is OP, due to NCSoft's controversial decision to give us up to date balance patches, yet gate us in terms of released content.

let me put it this way.  If you played a single player game on easy mode and someone complete it on hardcore mode, they will never have the same respect for you doing it on easy.   should they ? 

Or example from real life.  If someone can run 5 km and person two uses a bike.  

Summoner are no matter how you put it ´easy mode´ (if we talk diffucelty of the game)

doesn´t mean i hate on them. but no reason to fool yourself.  
blade masters would be hard mode,( theres no real point in challenge yourself this much but people still do it) 

10 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

Summoner are no matter how you put it ´easy mode´ (if we talk diffucelty of the game)

doesn´t mean i hate on them. but no reason to fool yourself.  
blade masters would be hard mode,( theres no real point in challenge yourself this much but people still do it) 

+1

did 5 matches in a row vs 5 summoners, won 3 but lost 2. However, this clearly shows that there are more smnrs around because people think and know its just an easy class. i had a fkn smnr that all he did was wait to stun or launch me, then click click click click click click click, and at least 25% of my health gone. While i have to move the earth itself just to be able to bring him down to at least 10% because of all the fkn immunities.

Summoner are easy op class, even diamond, no honor, deal with it, no one care if u get 2500 rate, u are easy class and will aways be easy class, reach the same elo with other class and we can accept u arent trash being carried by easy class, or shut up.

5 hours ago, SeroZeroes said:

Evidence:

1. Look at KR, their players are 99% koreans, who are able to play with a damn good ping of 50 and below.
  2. They like to steamroll too, the Warlocks pre-nerf were super steamroll classes, many KRs flocked to it (like all normal humans do). But once WLs were nerfed, the rankings went back to the usual, KFMs and BMs and BDs and Sins make the bulk of the popular PVP classes. 
  3. If the summoners were that op, trust me, the KRs would have went gaga over it earlier than any of us would, years ago. It isn't.

1. They have more like 15 ping, not 50. You will honestly see players in Seoul with less than 10. We are likely to have 300 or so due to bungled internal server configuration, which dramatically affects the game's meta. We knew before the game was finally announced for the West that latency issues were crippling to the game at above 50 ping. Playing with 300 makes it quite nearly an entirely different game from what Korean players are actually playing.
  2. They still have a lot of Assassins still because the class was OP for ages. Their situation requires quite a few historical qualifiers.
  3. In addition to the ping issues affecting the game balance, we are also well behind in terms of skills. Korea is 50HM20, pulling down a whopping 27 additional skill points. That said, not even Koreans can grind the obscene, idiotic amount required for HM20 -- it's basically something you can only bot, like Lineage II all over again. XP requirement increases roughly 10-fold every 5 levels.

Archived