Forums

Reached platinum on my summoner but still get hate?

14 minutes ago, Duniak said:

You are LITERALLY on every summoner topic and you say the same stuff over and over again. SHow me your rank. You are gold, right? You are so bad you need to convince yourself scum isn't OP because then you'd have to acknowledge you are liquid crap. They reign supreme on all leaderboards right now. I'm not talking about TOP1 or TOP10. TOP10 is made of classes that counter scummoners or tryhards like Empathy that QQ after every loss in /z Arena chat. And if you go a little bit lower... army of scums.

EU arena NOW. TOP6- 4 scummoners. 1000th Scummoner rank-1624. BD? 1611. Other classes? 1600-1602. You really DO NOT want me to count how many Scummoners are in plat right now. You want to talk about last season? 30,54% of Diamond were Scummoners. There were more of them than BD and Destro. So, what do you say?

So when you run out of arguments, you turn to personal attacks?

Sorry I am not interested in flaming or personal insults.

However since you asked, I was plat till 2 days, when I made a new clan and my both my pvp ranks reset to bronze.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Victorion said:

However since you asked, I was plat till 2 days, when I made a new clan and my both my pvp ranks reset to bronze.

Just trying to direct my reply to you, not this comment specifically.

Isn't KR irrelevant, since we don't have the balanced classes yet? People are complaining summoner right now, not the KR version. Also by only listing the top 100 players, or what have you, out of over 1,000 just shows that a very (very) skilled player can beat summoners. I'd be more interested to see the spread of Silver, Gold, Plat and Diamond.

45 KFM here, decided to play summoner for the level up event.
I never want to touch a class that I can breeze through everything again... There is SUCH a huge gap in learning curve it's terrible.
I can honestly say that summoner has absolutely no difficulty to it, it's pitifully easy to pick up.
The fact that NCWest said in one of their streams that SMN is more geared toward female players is laughable, because as a female player and KFM, I HATE summoner, playing them and fighting them in PvP.

As for people bringing up KR PvP rankings, those have no relevance here when we aren't even caught up on the content they have, their last class balance patch was January.

1 hour ago, Victorion said:

Those interested, last months leaderboards from Korea:

How are korean ladders even relevant atm? They're playing level 50 patch where summoners are SIGNIFICANTLY weaker, second worst pvp class even.

Summoners are utterly broken in 45 patch, everyone knows this. Every relevant player/streamer has said it.

We need 50 patch asap, or summoner hate ain't going to go down.

1 hour ago, Akamu said:

Could you rephrase or elaborate on that last paragraph? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

That there are more scummoners than any other class? I gave percentage. Rank of 1000th is directly connected to the number of summoners 1600+. 1000th summoners has a rank of 1624, and there is probably like 2000 more in 1600-1623. Scummoners have much, much higher rank, thus their 1000 th player has higher rank than for example 1000th FM (1601). It's easier to say rank of 1000th player (as I can check it in like 5 seconds) instead of counting all plat/diamond players.

1 hour ago, Victorion said:

Arguments are right after personal attack. Arguments you didn't even discuss or counter, because you can't. "ad hominem" card works only if WHOLE post is personal attack.

14 hours ago, Duniak said:

Oh god, why are people so stupid. Okay. Let's start with "you haven't tried scummoner". I have, got to gold at 16, plat at 22 3 weeks after the game launched.

Secundo. "know what to do against...". Scummoners don't need to know ANYTHING. Scummoner was my 2nd class I pvp'd with and I didn't know all skills of other classes'. If you think changing your build for some classes is considered "knowledge" and "knowing what to do" you are mistaken. Low silver players know that you change your skills and play differently, so stfu.

Being scummoner is not easy? Especially in pvp? In PvE scummoners are THE EASIEST class. They can SOLO BSH4 without breaking a sweat with cat Taunt. PVP? How do you explain scummoners' supreme reign in F10 leaderboard? How do you explain NUMBER of scummoners in gold+ ranks?

Now about your ranking. It's ranking of people at 50 level, with balance changes made to ALL classes, Hongmoon levels, shitload os skillpoints and... HONGMOON SKILLS, that are better for some classes than for others. That's how they balanced classes. They gave more utility, damage, iframes to some classes, didn't give summoners that much. You won't understand this simple logic, you are 12 year old socially awkward otaku... Let me clarify with retarded analogy. They gave other classes +400 attack power, and gave scummoner +100 attack power, now they are BALANCED. So

Other classes+400AP=Scum+100 AP

Other classes+300AP=Scum

See? Scum had been stronger by whole 300 points BEFORE changes were made. Ez maths, ez logic. Of course HM skills can't be represented by AP points, but you get the idea. Scum is balanced with skills we don't have. Now it's OP shit that can faceroll to plat like my 22 level scum at the beggining of February.

Class that requires brain? Today I pvp'd to gold with KFM, Destro, BD and BM. Do they qualify as classes that require brain? Yeah, it's gold but still, I pvp with all classes and will grind Diamond only on KFM anyway. Sin is painful, you can check out my other thread when I complained about CD hacks.

Or do Scummoners qualify? There are 4x more scummoners above gold than any other classes. Last season, there were more scummoners than BD+Destros in Diamond. How will you explain that, otaku that likes little kawaii girls with cats?

All the plebs gathering

I guess you don't understand a word.

I'm rather laughing at the pvp here. Why? Because people got no idea how is to pvp properly. Figthing against bad people will just make you bad as well.

Why people die fast to summoners? Because most don't have a brain should I say? Then they come here and complain a lot. Why won't you take your time and read summoner skills to understand them? You can do that at least, you got a brain, maybe? and 2 eyes. Most people here are complaining on silly things, when they don't even try to overcome it. No wonder people cry so much about all classes and all other things.

Yes, it does require a brain to go up to diamond, because you can't just spam skills like a complete drunk. Gold rank means literally nothing. Everybody can get gold rank, everybody. This is no "hardcore" pvp, most people I've seen pvping in streams and such on NA/EU are nothing near what I expect.

As I said, "Figthing against bad people will just make you bad as well".

Not my fault most people come here and cry about summoner, how about you stay and think a bit and try counter them?

@Victorion

Also fyi, some relevant info on the topic creator:

-has been banned before for Ogong exploit

-asked for ways to hack IN THIS FORUM

-made a thread about queuing in Naryu dungeon with true INFERNAL and expected sympathy

Source (the hacking thread has been deleted but you can infer that from other posters convo in the thread):

17 hours ago, Shirou said:

All the plebs gathering

I guess you don't understand a word.

I'm rather laughing at the pvp here. Why? Because people got no idea how is to pvp properly. Figthing against bad people will just make you bad as well.

Why people die fast to summoners? Because most don't have a brain should I say? Then they come here and complain a lot. Why won't you take your time and read summoner skills to understand them? You can do that at least, you got a brain, maybe? and 2 eyes. Most people here are complaining on silly things, when they don't even try to overcome it. No wonder people cry so much about all classes and all other things.

Yes, it does require a brain to go up to diamond, because you can't just spam skills like a complete drunk. Gold rank means literally nothing. Everybody can get gold rank, everybody. This is no "hardcore" pvp, most people I've seen pvping in streams and such on NA/EU are nothing near what I expect.

As I said, "Figthing against bad people will just make you bad as well".

Not my fault most people come here and cry about summoner, how about you stay and think a bit and try counter them?

Dang, my plat KFM and Sin last season don't make me "decent" pvper? I also thougght getting gold on multiple characters means I at least know all classes' skills and mechanics. Shoe, I knew I couldn't be called good being 2000 sin and 1950 KFM, but it seems like all scummoners are just intelectually superior creatures and that's why they dominate leaderbords with their numbers! Everyone knows every good pvper with good reaction time and intelligence chooses little loli girl they can fap to. And this little girl comes with a cat!  That's right, I forgot. I'd better start working on my master thesis year early instead of playing this game. Scummoners too intelligent for me, sorry. Maybe all other classes should just quit, hmm? They are obviously mentally inferior looking at total dominance of scummoners in leaderboard (over 30%). This game should be called "Cat and Staff", not "Blade and Soul".

I know all scummoner skills. If you could actually read you'd have known I got to gold on 16 level scummoner and to plat on level 22 summoner 3 weeks after game launched. I leveled it to 36 to delete this shit for being too easy PvE and PvP. I might consider doing it again. Just one problem. It'll all dismissed as "Destro bots are easy, plat at 22 is too easy with them all over silver and gold".

Now tell me what class you're playing. Scummoner? Okay, you can go now and never come back. On my KFM and Destro I eat scummoners for breakfast. I also played FM tag matches for easy beans last season, they were also easy. Mainly because they were freaking braindead and probably got to tag high plat by queing with 3 scummoners. Did I ever say I can't beat them? I didn't? How dare you bark anything about "not understanding a word"? Go bark at another tree. Everything you say can be dismissed with number of scummoners in leaderboard (unless all plat and diamond players are mentally retarded). Everything you say about scummoner not being faceroll class can be dismissed with their COMPLETE LACK OF ANY COMBO WHATSOEVER. The only thing that actually requires a tiny meeny amout of skill is... Ali'ing cat when it's being thrown. Everything you say about their skills etc can be countered with patch logs from KR AND descriptions of HM skills, that are clearly stronger on all other classes than on scummoner. Simple logic, that retarded 12 year old is capable of dictates, that scummoner has 90% of his skills in his build and is clearly stronger than all other classes that need LOTS of HM skills to be able to compete. #BladeMaster XDDD (Well, at HM5 it's pretty okay, focus is good. Still, everyone will get a major power up with all HM skills. Summoners won't. Because their class is at that level without HM skills.)

Oh, as for PvE. Scummoner is not OP, it's balanced

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/180082-solo-bloodshade-harbor-4-man/

Spamming sunflower and standing in the corner like a moron to solo hardest solo content back then? It makes sense. Every class can do it. 6 million damage solo without taking any damage despite standing 6 meters away from the boss? It's easy, pff.

Summoners are the best PvE class in KR, so they will remain dominant in that area of the game for a long time

They are one of the top PvP classes in our current patch, but they supposedly fall off at level 50 in PvP.

I was told by a KR player that Summoner is around 7th out of 8 classes in PvP, even the BM surpasses them ranking in at a respectable 4th place.

Presently, the NA top 10/25/50/100:

Top 10

3 Summoner

3 Force Master

1 Kung Fu Master

1 Blade Dancer

1 Destroyer

1 Assassin

0 Warlock

0 Blade Master

Top 25

6 Summoner

3 Force Master

4 Kung Fu Master

3 Blade Dancer

3 Destroyer

5 Assassin

1 Warlock

0 Blade Master

Top 50

12 Summoner

4 Force Master

9 Kung Fu Master

10 Blade Dancer

7 Destroyer

6 Assassin

2 Warlock

0 Blade Master

Top 100

25 Summoner

7 Force Master

17 Kung Fu Master

17 Blade Dancer

14 Destroyer

11 Assassin

7 Warlock

2 Blade Master

Warlock are predictable because they're new. BM are getting absolutely destroyed. Remove those 2 classes and we expect 15 for each class in the top 100. I think it's safe to say that for the NA cluster, Summoners are still overperforming. This is not surprising.

As for reaching Plat... well, today, at 1995, I faced a Destroyer bot. Yes, halfway into platinum, I ran into a bot. It's unfortunate, but if they put in the raw time beating up on machines, Platinum is very achievable for less-skilled players.

//EDIT: Another way of looking at it, there are these many Diamond players right now:

35 Summoner

10 Force Master

28 Kung Fu Master

26 Blade Dancer

13 Destroyer

13 Assassin

8 Warlock

2 Blade Master

8 hours ago, Duniak said:

Dang, my plat KFM and Sin last season don't make me "decent" pvper? I also thougght getting gold on multiple characters means I at least know all classes' skills and mechanics. Shoe, I knew I couldn't be called good being 2000 sin and 1950 KFM, but it seems like all scummoners are just intelectually superior creatures and that's why they dominate leaderbords with their numbers! Everyone knows every good pvper with good reaction time and intelligence chooses little loli girl they can fap to. And this little girl comes with a cat!  That's right, I forgot. I'd better start working on my master thesis year early instead of playing this game. Scummoners too intelligent for me, sorry. Maybe all other classes should just quit, hmm? They are obviously mentally inferior looking at total dominance of scummoners in leaderboard (over 30%). This game should be called "Cat and Staff", not "Blade and Soul".

I know all scummoner skills. If you could actually read you'd have known I got to gold on 16 level scummoner and to plat on level 22 summoner 3 weeks after game launched. I leveled it to 36 to delete this shit for being too easy PvE and PvP. I might consider doing it again. Just one problem. It'll all dismissed as "Destro bots are easy, plat at 22 is too easy with them all over silver and gold".

Now tell me what class you're playing. Scummoner? Okay, you can go now and never come back. On my KFM and Destro I eat scummoners for breakfast. I also played FM tag matches for easy beans last season, they were also easy. Mainly because they were freaking braindead and probably got to tag high plat by queing with 3 scummoners. Did I ever say I can't beat them? I didn't? How dare you bark anything about "not understanding a word"? Go bark at another tree. Everything you say can be dismissed with number of scummoners in leaderboard (unless all plat and diamond players are mentally retarded). Everything you say about scummoner not being faceroll class can be dismissed with their COMPLETE LACK OF ANY COMBO WHATSOEVER. The only thing that actually requires a tiny meeny amout of skill is... Ali'ing cat when it's being thrown. Everything you say about their skills etc can be countered with patch logs from KR AND descriptions of HM skills, that are clearly stronger on all other classes than on scummoner. Simple logic, that retarded 12 year old is capable of dictates, that scummoner has 90% of his skills in his build and is clearly stronger than all other classes that need LOTS of HM skills to be able to compete. #BladeMaster XDDD (Well, at HM5 it's pretty okay, focus is good. Still, everyone will get a major power up with all HM skills. Summoners won't. Because their class is at that level without HM skills.)

Oh, as for PvE. Scummoner is not OP, it's balanced

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/180082-solo-bloodshade-harbor-4-man/

Spamming sunflower and standing in the corner like a moron to solo hardest solo content back then? It makes sense. Every class can do it. 6 million damage solo without taking any damage despite standing 6 meters away from the boss? It's easy, pff.

Keep crying meng I'm not even gonna bother anymore with such people that gotta complain from everything and get mad from silly things

1 hour ago, Duniak said:

Oh, you used "I can't counter anything so I'll act all smug and bail out"? Doesn't work on people not mentally retarded, sorry. Just admit I am too high of a hurdle for you to jump. Barked at a wrong tree, eh? Also, I didn't even cry, as I demolish scums on multiple classes. You can't even understand what my point is kiddo. :D

Yeah I can't counter the sillyness of some people, my bad.

Gotta love how all of you have something to say on things you can't do or are jealous of.

On 11/03/2016 at 4:27 PM, TigerKFM said:

45 KFM here, decided to play summoner for the level up event.
I never want to touch a class that I can breeze through everything again... There is SUCH a huge gap in learning curve it's terrible.
I can honestly say that summoner has absolutely no difficulty to it, it's pitifully easy to pick up.
The fact that NCWest said in one of their streams that SMN is more geared toward female players is laughable, because as a female player and KFM, I HATE summoner, playing them and fighting them in PvP.

As for people bringing up KR PvP rankings, those have no relevance here when we aren't even caught up on the content they have, their last class balance patch was January.

Speaking of breeze through have u tried sin? Its even easier than summoner if u play it cheap : 3 and yet people insults summoners rather than sins, just cos sins have the choice of pvping in arena or pveing in arena whereas sums only have one choice in everything pveing in pve, pveing in arena, pveing in faction regions... 

And then about 2 days ago streamers set up a lust about scumbag sins cos they finally realised pve sins > all... and I remember saying this on forums like even before the wl patch I explicitly explained how to do it cos I see all the sins complaining about sums while their class is even worse to deal with...

Honestly, sums are pretty easy to fight against except for certain specific class such as bm, well and pvp sins who doesn't afk stealth into toxic bombs XD 

11 hours ago, HUnewearl said:

Presently, the NA top 10/25/50/100:

Top 10

3 Summoner

3 Force Master

1 Kung Fu Master

1 Blade Dancer

1 Destroyer

1 Assassin

0 Warlock

0 Blade Master

Top 25

6 Summoner

3 Force Master

4 Kung Fu Master

3 Blade Dancer

3 Destroyer

5 Assassin

1 Warlock

0 Blade Master

Top 50

12 Summoner

4 Force Master

9 Kung Fu Master

10 Blade Dancer

7 Destroyer

6 Assassin

2 Warlock

0 Blade Master

Top 100

25 Summoner

7 Force Master

17 Kung Fu Master

17 Blade Dancer

14 Destroyer

11 Assassin

7 Warlock

2 Blade Master

Warlock are predictable because they're new. BM are getting absolutely destroyed. Remove those 2 classes and we expect 15 for each class in the top 100. I think it's safe to say that for the NA cluster, Summoners are still overperforming. This is not surprising.

As for reaching Plat... well, today, at 1995, I faced a Destroyer bot. Yes, halfway into platinum, I ran into a bot. It's unfortunate, but if they put in the raw time beating up on machines, Platinum is very achievable for less-skilled players.

//EDIT: Another way of looking at it, there are these many Diamond players right now:

35 Summoner

10 Force Master

28 Kung Fu Master

26 Blade Dancer

13 Destroyer

13 Assassin

8 Warlock

2 Blade Master

Another thing to note is... the population of player base is na...  there is more summoners around than any other class... 

Second note is also that a lot of those diamond sums has another high plat/ dia account with another class... hence they made dia due to skill not class lol... honestly while people keeps complaining about sums..  in arena there is only 2 things I don't understand about sums

1: why does dmg dealt to cat by opponent not count towards end game score?

2: why can a summoner command the cat to do a full combo while stunned or dazed.

But neither can I understand the invis duration on sins, nor the movement speed boost during it.

Then again I also can't understand how can des and lbd resist daze during spin? Well when u spin around just keep doing it fast enough for a few rounds u already dazed urself XD...

And yet people only ever complain about sums XD like troll more plox 

2 minutes ago, Phorni said:

Speaking of breeze through have u tried sin? Its even easier than summoner if u play it cheap : 3 and yet people insults summoners rather than sins, just cos sins have the choice of pvping in arena or pveing in arena whereas sums only have one choice in everything pveing in pve, pveing in arena, pveing in faction regions... 

And then about 2 days ago streamers set up a lust about scumbag sins cos they finally realised pve sins > all... and I remember saying this on forums like even before the wl patch I explicitly explained how to do it cos I see all the sins complaining about sums while their class is even worse to deal with...

Honestly, sums are pretty easy to fight against except for certain specific class such as bm, well and pvp sins who doesn't afk stealth into toxic bombs XD 

Another thing to note is... the population of player base is na...  there is more summoners around than any other class... 

Second note is also that a lot of those diamond sums has another high plat/ dia account with another class... hence they made dia due to skill not class lol... honestly while people keeps complaining about sums..  in arena there is only 2 things I don't understand about sums

1: why does dmg dealt to cat by opponent not count towards end game score?

2: why can a summoner command the cat to do a full combo while stunned or dazed.

But neither can I understand the invis duration on sins, nor the movement speed boost during it.

Then again I also can't understand how can des and lbd resist daze during spin? Well when u spin around just keep doing it fast enough for a few rounds u already dazed urself XD...

And yet people only ever complain about sums XD like troll more plox 

First of all. Sin being cheap shit? LOOOOOOOL. Yeah, it can permastealth, but lots of bosses see through or have AoE skills or skills that penetrate stealth. Also, Sin doesn't have huge damage. Compared to scum/FM it falls short. And sin has to keep track of CD of 5 different abilities unless he just Dashes to enemy's back, which is buggy af. You obviously NEVER played Sin.

Scummoner on the other hand, has to stand in one place and spam skill while cat taunts. Watch Scummoner soloing BSH4. NO SIN HAS EVER DONE IT. No Sin will ever do it on 45 with current weapons.

Proof that there are more summoners than any other class?

Proof that Diamond Scums have other plat classes? Also, could you explain why their Diamond is on Scummoner and they can't get to Diamond with their other classes? Maybe Scummoner is easier and with the same skills they can't get out of plat with different classes? Intellect- one of top Scums last season mains FM but decided not to bother with FM and played Scum for the prize.

As for Spin2win crap, THEY ARE DEFLECTING all your attacks. Come on, how can you penetrate spinning axe. Before you can actually hit Destro's body you'll meet his axe. Why doesn't he throw up? Special training?

People complain about Scums because they are OP class that even devs described as "targetted at female audience". Look at twitch. 90% of girls play Scummoners.

Do you guys remember when in dragonball z tensinhan goes to fight cell and suicide himself while trying to damage him with the new try-beam?That is precisely what happens when you go to fight summoner.You put 10 times his effort to win and deal damage while being extremely situation aware,while he just keeps healing like a lil shit and sending his copies(cat) at you,and you inevitably suicide trying.Unless the dumboner is brain damaged ofc.Only thing is at the end of it tensinhan is a hero and cell is a lil regerating piece of shit.In this case scenario tensinhan is a BM.Donate for BM national fund for broken spirit pls q.q ;_; _;_;  ,;-; :< :'< :(((((

19 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

First of all. Sin being cheap shit? LOOOOOOOL. Yeah, it can permastealth, but lots of bosses see through or have AoE skills or skills that penetrate stealth. Also, Sin doesn't have huge damage. Compared to scum/FM it falls short. And sin has to keep track of CD of 5 different abilities unless he just Dashes to enemy's back, which is buggy af. You obviously NEVER played Sin.

Scummoner on the other hand, has to stand in one place and spam skill while cat taunts. Watch Scummoner soloing BSH4. NO SIN HAS EVER DONE IT. No Sin will ever do it on 45 with current weapons.

Proof that there are more summoners than any other class?

Proof that Diamond Scums have other plat classes? Also, could you explain why their Diamond is on Scummoner and they can't get to Diamond with their other classes? Maybe Scummoner is easier and with the same skills they can't get out of plat with different classes? Intellect- one of top Scums last season mains FM but decided not to bother with FM and played Scum for the prize.

As for Spin2win crap, THEY ARE DEFLECTING all your attacks. Come on, how can you penetrate spinning axe. Before you can actually hit Destro's body you'll meet his axe. Why doesn't he throw up? Special training?

People complain about Scums because they are OP class that even devs described as "targetted at female audience". Look at twitch. 90% of girls play Scummoners.

First up I also play sin... in fact I played sin lbd and sum... also tried bm... didn't like the class at all... from like very very early on...

And I find sins easier than sums lol and as for soloing the bsh...  honestly even if a sin can do it they won't bother with it, to purposely make a video of them soloing it is just funny in my opinion...

If u don't realise it was announced by nc that summoners makes up more than 30% of game population excluding destroyer.... honestly destroyers don't count... I run into 5000 des bot then maybe one human des...

And for the the dia sums have another class with plat/dia while I did say most but watch streams and u can figure it out in time some of them do play other classes to the same level.

Besides... u hate summoner at a prejudice level so u don't really care whether it's right or wrong lol.. all u cared was scream at every summoners u come across is all I gathered from the pev posts I read in this thread..  

But why am I even trying to tell u this? Cos idk myself...  I shouldn't even bother about people who just goes I hate this thing so it's bad... like lol if u ask me a class I hate to play as defo bm XD 

But I think at current state they deserve a buff.. then again at 50 patch they will become op #Korean pros... I haven't played on Korean server so idk what it's like over there XD 

Edit: and forgot to say classes targeted at girls doesn't mean it's op or anything it just means u have less things to learn about the class in general and also that it's easier to pick up in comparison to all other classes...

Edit2: if spinning deflected the attack than why do they take knock Downs XD u have to admit that argument in itself is pretty childish... it's like just say it so u can have something to say that I'm wrong XD 

4 minutes ago, D4ve said:

Do you guys remember when in dragonball z tensinhan goes to fight cell and suicide himself while trying to damage him with the new try-beam?That is precisely what happens when you go to fight summoner.You put 10 times his effort to win and deal damage while being extremely situation aware,while he just keeps healing like a lil shit and you inevitably suicide trying.Unless the dumboner is brain damaged ofc.Only thing is at the end of it tensinhan is a hero and cell is a lil regerating piece of shit.In this case scenario tensinhan is a BM.Donate for BM national fund for broken spirit pls q.q ;_; _;_;  ,;-; :< :'< :(((((

Welp I agree bm needs a buff right now, but honestly summoners only have one hard escape while everyone else has 2 XD 

So it means they are more vulnerable to combos than other classes

Just now, Phorni said:

First up I also play sin... in fact I played sin lbd and sum... also tried bm... didn't like the class at all... from like very very early on...

And I find sins easier than sums lol and as for soloing the bsh...  honestly even if a sin can do it they won't bother with it, to purposely make a video of them soloing it is just funny in my opinion...

If u don't realise it was announced by nc that summoners makes up more than 30% of game population excluding destroyer.... honestly destroyers don't count... I run into 5000 des bot then maybe one human des...

And for the the dia sums have another class with plat/dia while I did say most but watch streams and u can figure it out in time some of them do play other classes to the same level.

Besides... u hate summoner at a prejudice level so u don't really care whether it's right or wrong lol.. all u cared was scream at every summoners u come across is all I gathered from the pev posts I read in this thread..  

But why am I even trying to tell u this? Cos idk myself...  I shouldn't even bother about people who just goes I hate this thing so it's bad... like lol if u ask me a class I hate to play as defo bm XD 

But I think at current state they deserve a buff.. then again at 50 patch they will become op #Korean pros... I haven't played on Korean server so idk what it's like over there XD 

If you find Sin's easier than Sum... well, you can't play faceroll class that Summoner is. Ask anyone in a big guild which class is best for Brightstone solo farm. 99/100 will say Scummoner. One person will say Sin.

Statistics that NC showed? Well, burden of proof is on you, come on, I'm waiting for you to prove this baseless gibberish. Also, you should consider the fact EVERYONE has a Scummoner BECAUSE IT'S SO EASY. People do Scums for Brightstone solo runs, people do Scums for ez zen beans farm. Not any other class, just Scums. Unless there are like four times as many scummoners, those statistics are useless.

Of course I flamed every Scummoner. Because every Scum here was an idiot that wanted to convince himself their class was balanced and their gold actually means they have SKILL.

3 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

If you find Sin's easier than Sum... well, you can't play faceroll class that Summoner is. Ask anyone in a big guild which class is best for Brightstone solo farm. 99/100 will say Scummoner. One person will say Sin.

Statistics that NC showed? Well, burden of proof is on you, come on, I'm waiting for you to prove this baseless gibberish. Also, you should consider the fact EVERYONE has a Scummoner BECAUSE IT'S SO EASY. People do Scums for Brightstone solo runs, people do Scums for ez zen beans farm. Not any other class, just Scums. Unless there are like four times as many scummoners, those statistics are useless.

Of course I flamed every Scummoner. Because every Scum here was an idiot that wanted to convince himself their class was balanced and their gold actually means they have SKILL.

First up summoners is a pve centric class so summoners having the easiest time is not anything beyond understanding.. 

Secondly it's not about facerolling or not lol I find lbd even easier than sins... but sins however if u have the patience..  in arena they are just cheap XD 

And lbd is almost just another faceroll class... just play it with more points on wind skills, u do less dmg...but u can stay invulnerable almost permanently pve wise XD(no lags Inc)

Regardless statistics are always useless if u don't care or u don't know how to use them

Lastly even in my eyes summoner is not balanced in arena 1v1, below high gold summoner basically is +100~200 elo... then in plat it's more or less +50 elo... and I will say this again u don't get into diamond because the class, because if a class is that op... there won't be anything else in diamond: 3 

i will throw in my pov here also

In my opinion Summoners are atm one of the easyest class to pvp with.

I play a sin and i win mostly vs scummones but its just cuz i win by dmg. PvE them and run and heal yourselfe as much as u can.

but since its kinda a 2v1 many classes has the disadvatage.

me as sin starts a combo i get cced during a air combo(Hope iam actually right here, atleast u can never finish the combo vs scumoners.

Also a friend of me started also as a sin like me and we had rly hard times in arena vs most of the classes( cuz we ere new and never played the game before) he never reached gold cuz he kinda stopped palying sin. than he started to play scumoner and witjh lvl 23 he entered arena he told me its so much easyer with scumoner than with sin.

This was before the bot invasion started inside arena.

on the otehr side there is of also counter to scumoners, a good destro should shit on any scumoner cuz of his spin and doing dmg to both at the same time while they have much lower hp than the destro.

Now about the coments with high elo ppl otehr classes on the same lvl.

OK maybe they do it i dont give a shit simply cuz iam not talkingh about the 5% of players which play the game on rly high lvl. Iam talking about the average ppl and for this kind of ppl it is one of the easyest class to pvp with.

Lets say a guy who plays 1800 as scumoner and is proud about it(while 1800 is not rly that high) and than starts playing a sin for example wont reach the same elo as with the scumoner in most of the cases.

also dont forget the 150+ ping on arena servers where ppl with classes whch are forced to have a low ping or they cant to the combos properly.

lets take my examplet again as a sin.

i have high ping in arena (not always sometimes i play with 15 ping and thats *cricket*ing AWESOME) and paly vs destro. my keys to win are knockdowns and TAB swap. but than it comes i swap position and suddenly iam 2 close to him cant rush or i manage to rush and the delay was so big thn the destro actually started again spinning before i can cc him.

OK now back to topic

i wanted to smash so many times my keyboard cuz of scumoners.

they send the cat thru the whole map and chill on the otehr side.( sometimes they *cricket* themselfe up with this cuz of scumoner marked with my dagger.

but also we dont have the lvl 50 patch where classes should be more balanced like they are now( atleast i have heared this so dunno if its true)

and u guy should not forget the ammount of cheats in this game right now. iam pretty sure there are a lot of scripters also wich makes it even harder for normal playersbut at the otehr hand otehr classes have scripters also.

On 14/3/2016 at 2:02 AM, TigerKFM said:

Playing a SMN is like using the godmode cheat in Bethesda games, it's fun for awhile and being OP but then it starts to get stale and you sort of start missing the challenge of the game.

I read this excact comment at least 3 times on the forum. I bet you didn´t even come up with it - and while it sounds smart - if it were to be true - then all summoners would quit due to boredom quite fast yeah?

The only thing that is godmode in this game, are players/goldsellers using hacks with zero cooldown. And while goldsellers do it for money - I bet the players that use hacks are the frustrated losers that could find no other way to improve. Both are trash in my oppinion - where the players that goes hacking are the worst of the 2.

It is the crap targetting + lousy ping/server that makes melee such a pain to play with, and makes it impossible for FMs to air-combo/stun lock (other than the pros, face it, not all of us are arcade street fighter/tekken champs).

In conclusion, anyone with a ping 100 and above, can only perform to their best ability in pvp, on a class like summoner.

Evidence:

Look at KR, their players are 99% koreans, who are able to play with a damn good ping of 50 and below. Their best PVP classes and rankings are NOTHING like ours. 

They like to steamroll too, the Warlocks pre-nerf were super steamroll classes, many KRs flocked to it (like all normal humans do).

But once WLs were nerfed, the rankings went back to the usual, KFMs and BMs and BDs and Sins make the bulk of the popular PVP classes. 

Why? They have nothing to worry about in regards to ping. Only difference between players are skill. and KFMs and BMs and BDs have proven to be the best few PVP classes when you reached a certain player skill cap (your human reaction time and response time can't get any better)

If the summoners were that op, trust me, the KRs would have went gaga over it earlier than any of us would, years ago.

It isn't.

The only reason why it is now, because any decent player that wants to play competitively in PVP, with our ping/server, is to roll a damn summoner to have an easier time since it isn't a ping dependent class. And not put in that 10x effort to overcome latency handicap.

Archived