Devinator00

Reached platinum on my summoner but still get hate?

Recommended Posts

Teffy   

Like BM vs FM is much different.You have to play like animal and the BM to make mistake,even small one to actually stand a chance.And I'm talking pulling not 100% but 110% of yourself in such matches.Keep Range as hits don't go instant be fast you see FM hands change position press 1...he is stunned? Nice! Now combo him.Get back wait watch hes hands...oh shit he removed my block...np SS and combo him....back at square 1 waiting...oh no why should I blade call is UP let's do some damage....timer is running out? NP i`ll win.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand the desire for a summoner main to defend their class. Hell I would to. But there is NO denying that the Summoner is OP and incredibly easy to play....

 

Is that the fault of the player...? No, but it still stands to reason that when I see a summoner of any rank; I just don't think much of them or their skill. I don't hate a player for using a summoner because they may enjoy it. But what I do hate are players who deny they are incredibly OP. There is a reason why the leaderboard was FILLED with them. There is a reason I used them for bean farming. There is a reason they can solo dungeons with ease.

 

You'd have to be completely ignorant to not see that the class is way off balance. A class that can range  +  2v1 + cc + stealth? I don't even understand the logic behind the decision making of this class.


MY GOD even the size of the character is the same size as the cat. Seriously! Who was the idiot at the table in Korea who came up with this class.

 

Edited by LiquidRev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shrowd   

Good job on reaching platinum Im sorry not many people realize you for your accomplishment and just see you as a class instead of a person good job :D But its true summoner is easier than other classes but none the less its good you made it past gold :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadovvv   

First of all, congratulations. Second of all:

ge_QAAAAAAAA.jpg

Yeah, Summoners just literally smash their heads on their keyboard and win.

On 3/10/2016 at 5:00 PM, Shayryu said:

1. The cat knocking someone out of an aerial combo, which should not happen since the aerial combo skills all have 100% evasion.

This works both ways around too; the cat can hit the person being air comboed. Meanwhile every other melee class just stands there and do nothing. The class literally has everything that others don't.

 

But pretty much Summoners hard counter every class except Destroyers (who can spin2win resist everything thrown at them) and Kung Fu Masters (who can stunlock both the summoner and cat) and the amount of tools they have are ridiculous:

  • Cat itself is a hurtbox and facetanks anything we try to throw at the Summoner, has a ton of HP to shave off (about half of what the Summoner themselves have), and they can go into tank mode to heal anything we throw at it. Even if we kill it, the Summoner can just Dandelion, camp, and revive the damn cat with full HP, making all our efforts for naught.
  • Dandelion is stupidly superior than Assassin's Decoy in every way: longer counter window, invincibility frames, doesn't put the Summoner in a vulnerable position (behind the target, who can just 180 and hit us), MUCH stronger shield, higher HP regeneration, and incredibly huge damage reduction.
  • Two ranged resist skills. Assassins and Force Masters only have one; they have twice the amount of ranged resist than we do.
  • Root the summoner in place? They respond with cat hammering, so they have no reason to use their escapes.
  • Force and Kung Fu Masters can turn into ice? It benefits the Summoner since it lowers their cooldowns.
  • Cat Mount. Can't be countered, 18 second cooldown which is half of the Tab escape and is pretty much the only way to escape it for most classes, 50% defense reduction, and Summoner just pew pews your helpless corpse (every other grapple class has limited options).
  • Cat Air Combo. Again, it's not the cat jumping into the air, its the fact that it can hit you along with the Summoner and the guy doing their combo, when every other melee class can't.
  • Giant healing numbers on both Summoner and cat.
  • Sleep the cat? Summoner just Dandelions, hide behind the cat, and get free hits while everyone else has to reposition themselves to not hit the cat.
  • Go after the cat? It takes a while to shave off, meanwhile the summoner's own damage is relatively huge even if the cat is CC'd.
  • Stealth? They have a wealth of tools made to disable stealth, regardless of who we go after first. It's virtually impossible for an Assassin to get anywhere near them.
  • Ridiculously low cooldowns on pretty much everything in their kit.
Edited by Shadovvv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

First of all, congratulations. Second of all:

ge_QAAAAAAAA.jpg

 

 

Isn´t that the perma True-Friend hacker that got banned? I seem to recognize the name and picture from another forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadovvv   
4 minutes ago, Victorion said:

 

Isn´t that the perma True-Friend hacker that got banned? I seem to recognize the name and picture from another forum.

Nooooooo idea.  Point is summoners have it easy and there's bunch of images showing their dominance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Nooooooo idea.  Point is summoners have it easy and there's bunch of images showing their dominance.

 

2 days ago in EU, there was 2 summoners in top10, where as one of them has several forum topics of being a 0 CD hacker.

 

So 1/10 isn´t really imba. And from NA today, someone posted that in top25 there are 4 summoners, which seems legit too me too.

Edited by Victorion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Inmortalibus said:

 

how typical for a scummoner to defend their own little girl's class, literally made for the female players period.

 

I have to applaud you. It requires a great deal of experience and skill to be able to fit so much provocation and trolling into 1 sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Victorion said:

 

I have to applaud you. It requires a great deal of experience and skill to be able to fit so much provocation and trolling into 1 sentence.

 

Actually........... that is the real truth -_-, the only problem is that you can't see it, its no trolling there, the devs said themselves that summoner was aimed for the female players, because that is why is such an easy class, make more research before you open your mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inmortalibus said:

 

Actually........... that is the real truth -_-, the only problem is that you can't see it, its no trolling there, the devs said themselves that summoner was aimed for the female players, because that is why is such an easy class, make more research before you open your mouth.

 

Another round of applaud. You almost had me sucked in the bait for a second.

NB. I love girls. Whats wrong with girls?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Victorion said:

 

Another round of applaud. You almost had me sucked in the bait for a second.

NB. I love girls. Whats wrong with girls?!?!

 

If all the summoners were real *cricket*ing girls then i would not comment because thats the most appropriate class for female players. But since like 99% of the summoners are MALES, all i can do is facepalm -_-.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Inmortalibus said:

 

If all the summoners were real *cricket*ing girls then i would not comment because thats the most appropriate class for female players. But since like 99% of the summoners are MALES, all i can do is facepalm -_-.

 

And if a girl plays a male gon destroyer...?

Edited by Victorion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elliv   
1 minute ago, Victorion said:

 

And if a girl plays a male gon destroyer...?

he will facepalm as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Victorion said:

 

And if a girl plays a male gon destroyer...?

 

that's even rarer lel, and destroyers are ok so far compared to summoners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inmortalibus said:

 

that's even rarer lel, and destroyers are ok so far compared to summoners.

 

So the problem is the class not who plays it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elliv   
Just now, Victorion said:

 

So the problem is the class not who plays it?

the problem is the summoner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, Victorion said:

 

So the problem is the class not who plays it?

 

Its both in the case of summoners when the player that plays this class is a male, if a girl plays summoner the class is still OP but at least its played by a girl damn it lol, with destroyers as i said they are ok in almost all aspects no matter what gender plays it get it?

Edited by Inmortalibus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of what they will do from now on, they have lost considerable amount of players due to ridiculous lags, fps drops, bots, gold spammers and of course perfectly balanced classes so I'd like congratulate them for this outstanding job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Inmortalibus said:

 

 

Its both in the case of summoners when the player that plays this class is a male, if a girl plays summoner the class is still OP but at least its played by a girl damn it lol, with destroyers as i said they are ok in almost all aspects no matter what gender plays it get it?

 

So uhmm.. you hate male players who choose the Lyn Summoner. And you chose to spread the propaganda because you have a unique way of telling whether a player is male or female?

 

If that is the case, and based on your earlier statements.

 

1) You should suggest NCsoft to create a pop-up warning when choosing the Lyn Summoner class at the creation screen. The warning should read "BE AWARE, THAT YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO DISCRIMINATION AND HATEFUL COMMENTS WHEN PLAYING THIS CLASS - ESPECIALLY IF YOU OF THE MALE S6X"

 

2) You ought to patent your unique way of telling the s6x of a person, purely based on intuition and prejudice. It may be worth alot of money and could settle you for life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Victorion said:

 

So uhmm.. you hate male players who choose the Lyn Summoner. And you chose to spread the propaganda because you have a unique way of telling whether a player is male or female?

 

If that is the case, and based on your earlier statements.

 

1) You should suggest NCsoft to create a pop-up warning when choosing the Lyn Summoner class at the creation screen. The warning should read "BE AWARE, THAT YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO DISCRIMINATION AND HATEFUL COMMENTS WHEN PLAYING THIS CLASS - ESPECIALLY IF YOU OF THE MALE S6X"

 

2) You ought to patent your unique way of telling the s6x of a person, purely based on intuition and prejudice. It may be worth alot of money and could settle you for life.

 

Prove it otherwise then, and tell me there are more girls playing summoner than man..............................., could you be that stupid to not see it?, i don't even need intuition or prejudice, it is how it is, otherwise prove it as i said it already. And YEAH playing a class like summoner with a cat and pedo material looking lyns as a *cricket*ING MALE its STUPID, and yeah those people should be discriminated any problem with that? isn't that normal?.

 

As an extreme example, would you like to have a full grown man gay coming to you start doing their thing? assuming you are man and not a girl. So is THAT normal?, this example doesn't much to do with BnS ofc but i wanted to tell if that crap shit is damn normal, because IT IS NOT lol. Or a male dressed as a woman is that normal for your brain? Even if this is a game, it STILL reflects how you think about the world around and and how you perceive it period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inmortalibus said:

 

Prove it otherwise then, and tell me there are more girls playing summoner than man..............................., could you be that stupid to not see it?, i don't even need intuition or prejudice, it is how it is, otherwise prove it as i said it already. And YEAH playing a class like summoner with a cat and pedo material looking lyns as a *cricket*ING MALE its STUPID, and yeah those people should be discriminated any problem with that? isn't that normal?.

 

As an extreme example, would you like to have a full grown man gay coming to you start doing their thing? assuming you are man and not a girl. So is THAT normal?, this example doesn't much to do with BnS ofc but i wanted to tell if that crap shit is damn normal, because IT IS NOT lol. Or a male dressed as a woman is that normal for your brain? Even if this is a game, it STILL reflects how you think about the world around and and how you perceive it period.

 

Actually I am quite open person, I accept ladyboys and gay people on same footing as everybody else. I judge them out of their personality more than their s6xual orientation and personal preferences.

 

I know not all people are the same.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akamu   

Wow. So much hate.

Maybe instead of being bitter, people could actually be nice and say a simple "Good job" to somebody who is newer to the game? If he's not the summoner who is bragging how good they are and telling everyone else to just "get gud" then why such negativity? Sounds like OP was simply sincerely excited to climb ranks as a newer player.

Come level 50 patch, PVP will be much more balanced. That's when we'll miss nice players like these who got scared off by the toxic environment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duniak   
On 10.03.2016 at 3:52 PM, Shirou said:

I spot with my eye a toxic player which can't do stuff.

Any skill? Oh, well you haven't tried summoner then.

Summoners can win against players because they either know what to do against them when it comes to higher rank, OR the ones they fight against are just plain BAD.

You are honestly crying too much.

LoD4pci.png

On first page of ranks, I barely saw 3 summoners through all the kfm/fm/lbm/sin/wl/bm and 4 destroyers.

Oh hey, 2nd place is a summoner, first is a bm, 3rd is a sin.

You either are just plain bad or just came here for nothing.

Being summoner is not easy especially in pvp.

I dare you try get golden rank in KR, bet you will come back crying.

As for the "play a class that requires brain"..you should get one instead imo.

 

Oh god, why are people so stupid. Okay. Let's start with "you haven't tried scummoner". I have, got to gold at 16, plat at 22 3 weeks after the game launched.

 

Secundo. "know what to do against...". Scummoners don't need to know ANYTHING. Scummoner was my 2nd class I pvp'd with and I didn't know all skills of other classes'. If you think changing your build for some classes is considered "knowledge" and "knowing what to do" you are mistaken. Low silver players know that you change your skills and play differently, so stfu.

 

Being scummoner is not easy? Especially in pvp? In PvE scummoners are THE EASIEST class. They can SOLO BSH4 without breaking a sweat with cat Taunt. PVP? How do you explain scummoners' supreme reign in F10 leaderboard? How do you explain NUMBER of scummoners in gold+ ranks?

 

Now about your ranking. It's ranking of people at 50 level, with balance changes made to ALL classes, Hongmoon levels, shitload os skillpoints and... HONGMOON SKILLS, that are better for some classes than for others. That's how they balanced classes. They gave more utility, damage, iframes to some classes, didn't give summoners that much. You won't understand this simple logic, you are 12 year old socially awkward otaku... Let me clarify with retarded analogy. They gave other classes +400 attack power, and gave scummoner +100 attack power, now they are BALANCED. So

 

Other classes+400AP=Scum+100 AP

 

Other classes+300AP=Scum

 

See? Scum had been stronger by whole 300 points BEFORE changes were made. Ez maths, ez logic. Of course HM skills can't be represented by AP points, but you get the idea. Scum is balanced with skills we don't have. Now it's OP shit that can faceroll to plat like my 22 level scum at the beggining of February.

 

Class that requires brain? Today I pvp'd to gold with KFM, Destro, BD and BM. Do they qualify as classes that require brain? Yeah, it's gold but still, I pvp with all classes and will grind Diamond only on KFM anyway. Sin is painful, you can check out my other thread when I complained about CD hacks.

 

Or do Scummoners qualify? There are 4x more scummoners above gold than any other classes. Last season, there were more scummoners than BD+Destros in Diamond. How will you explain that, otaku that likes little kawaii girls with cats?

Edited by Duniak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Duniak said:

 

Oh god, why are people so stupid. Okay. Let's start with "you haven't tried scummoner". I have, got to gold at 16, plat at 22 3 weeks after the game launched.

 

Secundo. "know what to do against...". Scummoners don't need to know ANYTHING. Scummoner was my 2nd class I pvp'd with and I didn't know all skills of other classes'. If you think changing your build for some classes is considered "knowledge" and "knowing what to do" you are mistaken. Low silver players know that you change your skills and play differently, so stfu.

 

Being scummoner is not easy? Especially in pvp? In PvE scummoners are THE EASIEST class. They can SOLO BSH4 without breaking a sweat with cat Taunt. PVP? How do you explain scummoners' supreme reign in F10 leaderboard? How do you explain NUMBER of scummoners in gold+ ranks?

 

Now about your ranking. It's ranking of people at 50 level, with balance changes made to ALL classes, Hongmoon levels, shitload os skillpoints and... HONGMOON SKILLS, that are better for some classes than for others. That's how they balanced classes. They gave more utility to some classes, didn't give summoners that much. Class that requires brain? Today I pvp'd to gold with KFM, Destro, BD and BM. Do they qualify as classes that require brain? Or does Scummoner qualify? There are 4x more scummoners above gold than any other classes. Last season, there were more scummoners than BD+Destros in Diamond. How will you explain that, braindead otaku?

 

Your info is way outdated.

 

First 3 weeks after game launched, most people had no clue about pvp. Summoners is an easy starter class, doesn´t mean it´s easy to master. And thats what you benefitted from in the first 3 weeks.

 

SOLO BSH4 is no easy task - even at HM5. So far I only seen 1 guy who did it, and pretty much everybody who isn´t totally biased, gave him credit for it - admitting it was clear that he was experienced with the class and played it extremely well. The same guy who admitted on the youtube page that he did die during the attempt several times.

 

Summoners doesn´t reign the leaderboards.

EU (2 days ago) : top10 = 2 summoners, where as 1 was reported for hacking in this forum twice - with no cd hack.

NA (today posted on forum) : top25 = 4 summoners.

 

 

Those interested, last months leaderboards from Korea:

 

Top 20 Total - Descending
Assassin 6
Warlock 4
Blade Dancer 3
Forcemaster 2
Kung Fu Master 2
Blade Master 2
Summoner 1
Destroyer 0
Top 100 Total - Descending
Kung Fu Master 19
Assassin 16
Blade Master 14
Blade Dancer 12
Warlock 12
Destroyer 11
Summoner 9
Forcemaster 7
Top 500 Total - Descending Percentage of total
Kung Fu Master 97 19.4%
Assassin 83 16.6%
Destroyer 73 14.6%
Warlock 63 12.6%
Blade Master 55 11%
Blade Dancer 54 10.8%
Summoner 48 9.6%
Forcemaster 27 5.4%
Edited by Victorion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akamu   
3 hours ago, Duniak said:

 

You are LITERALLY on every summoner topic and you say the same stuff over and over again. SHow me your rank. You are gold, right? You are so bad you need to convince yourself scum isn't OP because then you'd have to acknowledge you are liquid crap. They reign supreme on all leaderboards right now. I'm not talking about TOP1 or TOP10. TOP10 is made of classes that counter scummoners or tryhards like Empathy that QQ after every loss in /z Arena chat. And if you go a little bit lower... army of scums.

 

EU arena NOW. TOP6- 4 scummoners. 1000th Scummoner rank-1624. BD? 1611. Other classes? 1600-1602. You really DO NOT want me to count how many Scummoners are in plat right now. You want to talk about last season? 30,54% of Diamond were Scummoners. There were more of them than BD and Destro. So, what do you say?


Could you rephrase or elaborate on that last paragraph? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now