Reached platinum on my summoner but still get hate?

2 hours ago, N3ro said:

Hm, is that so? I could swear i won games against summ by points where i literally only hit the cat the entire match. But i will test that whenever i find time for it.

Sin does not destroy fm, fm destroys sin more than ANY other class in the game! But sins can actually beat summoners very "well" as it´s now, as in they can beat them consistently with less effort than against some other classes, like BD in plat-dia rank (with that i mean 2k). While summoner would be favoured in this matchup, they most of the time just can´t play. I mean against 90% of the summoners i can just woodblock whenever and they never *NEVER* grab me when i do that, they *ALWAYS* hit into it instead!

Err as for the wood block on sin... when u r a summoner, and over 200 ping it's almost impossible to grapple into it if u don't use it standing next to the cat. 

Another thing is.. sins have a much easier time vs most class than summoner... tbh with u... if u just afk stealth the entire match the throw some random poison bomb at the person will win u the match already lol

Especially while people keeps saying cat grap has no cd... the cd on it is 18 seconds mean while bd has 2 escapes for it... and spinning will ignore the root... as bd vs a sum I always found it easy....  it's just u gotta know throw ur 1 at the cat for free Chi, spec iframe for x and maelstrom for tab spin... and iframe on z...  then u should be fine lol... cost when they use the healing skill on u...  u use five point strike -x then e/q behind them press rmb 2x then c> rmb.. if they use dandelion ss instead of rmb... if u lag and still hit the dandelion dw grap the cat then use 3 to throw it on the ground for free chi XD vs sum don't bother urself with air combos... as those make u stationary... rather if they used their hard escape and ur Chi regen from falcon(1) is still up.... grap the sum and 2>lmb rmb... and 3 > z> c> lmb*2/3 (depends on ur ping)> rmb > lmb> f> lmb > q> 2 > f > lmb > 1 > lmb (this is thpl point when the cat will daze u or kd u -if knock down press f ) if daze wait till he graps u then use z to escape > follow up by tech chase with 5 point and then just spin and run to them if no approach skills off cd as spin gives u bonus ms

Besides comboing and tech chasing a sum as a bd... all u mostly do is spam lmb tab lmb while chasing them since u run faster than summoner lol..

Also why sins have hard time vs sum is because u can't stealth too much vs the sum XD

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Phorni said:

Err as for the wood block on sin... when u r a summoner, and over 200 it's almost impossible to grapple into it if u don't use it standing next to the cat. 

Another thing is.. sins have a much easier time vs most class than summoner... tbh with u... if u just ask stealth the entire match the throw some random poison bomb at the person will win u the match already lol

I ment doing it right in front of the cat, they would still hit me most of the time. And even worse when i´m getting kded most of the time i still mash my ground counter even though i technically should not even try..., but in practice most summoners hit into it instead of grabbing me and then it´s just strictly better to go for it. If a summoner does grab you after that move, then you just don´t do it again against this summoner. Basically abusing them being bad... getting free 6 sek stealth is pretty good... If you do get grabbed, just tab escape out of it and be more careful for the next 36 sek. That is if your tab escape does not bug and you cannot use it (witch happens a lot against only summoner). If you don´t have tab escape, then you don´t do risky moves like that in the first place.

And what do you mean with over 200? Ping? I would not be able to do anything at all with 200+ ms, but then it´s still interesting how all those summoners have 200+ms and playing in the same rating backed i do, assuming thats the reason they won´t grab me...

Anyways summ vs sin is a boring matchup as a sin. You don´t pick a sin to rb+f perma stealth people to death, or rather fartique.... But you don´t have a choice against summoner. You pick sin, because it´s the class that can do cc combos that are so long that your opponent´s next way to get out of it will be their next... tab escape unless you f*ck it up somewhere along the way. *cricket*ing op? Well, if i would be a kfm you´d be dead way before your tab escape is up again... If you think you can just rb+f + x + y + stealth against every single class in the game... sure think whatever try that if it works for you?! I mean it works against kfm too probably, since they only have like 4 ways to get you out of stealth and only 1 of them is reliable (in their current state), but do you really wanna do that? lol If you think playing perma stealth against every class poking them and winning by score is the way you´re supposed to play sin, then fine.... won´t even try to argue with that.

Plat is easy for a Summoner, so yea, nobody is going to applaud you hitting Plat, because it's pretty much expected of you. Summoners have reached Plat as early as level 21.

When something is seen as toxic and un-fun to play against, generally, changes are made.

Arena is pretty much this game's saving grace. The PvE is lackluster, and owPvP doesn't really prove anything.

Summoners, in their current form, take the fun out of the game for a lot of people. While the more hardcore crowd of PvPers will just deal with them as they are, many people are not as hardcore and dedicated to this game, and will quit out of frustration. Because facing a Summoner feels like hard work, and there's no point in playing a game if you're not having fun.

Summoners are like a cancer in this game, that if not cured in time, will cause the game to bleed players until it becomes an afterthought.

Look at what happened with Ultimate Marvel 3. Game was real fun, until it became a game of who could abuse the most broken characters wins. Capcom seen the imbalance in their game and decided to do nothing about it. As a result, the game pretty much died, and the only people left playing it, are the ones who enjoy abusing the OP characters.

Just my opinions.

5 minutes ago, TheRealBronx said:

Plat is easy for a Summoner, so yea, nobody is going to applaud you hitting Plat, because it's pretty much expected of you. Summoners have reached Plat as early as level 21.

When something is seen as toxic and un-fun to play against, generally, changes are made.

Arena is pretty much this game's saving grace. The PvE is lackluster, and owPvP doesn't really prove anything.

Summoners, in their current form, take the fun out of the game for a lot of people. While the more hardcore crowd of PvPers will just deal with them as they are, many people are not as hardcore and dedicated to this game, and will quit out of frustration. Because facing a Summoner feels like hard work, and there's no point in playing a game if you're not having fun.

Summoners are like a cancer in this game, that if not cured in time, will cause the game to bleed players until it becomes an afterthought.

Just my opinions.

It´s not easy for any class to reach platinum - regardless of your prejudice.

The ELO system itself is designed that platinum is just a small percentage - and judging from the topranks. I don´t see any majority of summoners atm. Actually yesterday (EU) top10 was 2 summoners, where 1 is most likely a bot using hacks. Been reported numerous times for no cooldown and permanant true-friend iframe.

6 minutes ago, TheRealBronx said:

Delete Summoners.

Make them play a real class.

Plat is not really hard to reach lol. I did it on my BM multiple times, and BM is considered to be the worst class in arena right now.

If you struggle to reach Plat, you're just a baddie.

Sounds like elitist bs to me.

What part of ELO do you not understand?

By design itself, ELO ensures that only a certain top percentage can maintain a platinum rating. This means that if it was easy to get to platinum as summoners, pretty much all platinum spots should be taken by summoners.

And I don´t know why you felt to mention you play BM or that they are considered the worst class in arena??

BM is great pvp class. Read a book, block block block > force trinket > combo combo combo -> repeat

One of the easier classes to pvp with, if you know the other classes and your skills. BM has a pretty even matchup against everything but KFM.

Just now, TheRealBronx said:

Actually, you read a book.

BM has 1 positive match-up. It's vs. FM.

BM has 6 negative match-ups. Summoner being 1 of them.

as in book, i meant skill book... thought you´d know that, after all that elitist crap you were saying.

Currently (yesterday) EU ranked 1 is a blade master. Guess he was lucky and only had FM matchup on his way to diamond rank 1.

Well, I was lucky enough to have a fight against some really experienced BMs because 2 of them knew some type of combo where I was constantly in air and couldnt use any escape skill even after I hit the ground. Besides, Im unlucky enough I didnt know whats coming so I didnt turn the video on, so people could see my quick death :D  :( And no, they were not any bots since they talked to me. I mean, one of those made me 100-0 in about 7 seconds and my cat was permanently stunned so it was pretty useless sh1t for that moment :D 

P.S: not defending summoner here, Im just putting an example here for those (BMs) who think that all summoners are unfairly OP once they choose this class. Believe me, I seriously need to practice again now :o 

3 hours ago, TheRealBronx said:

So you just chose other class to avoid comments like the one u put here ? :D well, if this is the way you complain about them then I can accept it :p I dont care about the style of this class anymore, since half of the men play female chars just because they enjoy watching hentai while playing... 

I have a Summoner lol. I learned the class in order to develop a greater understanding of their advantages.

I just can't play it anymore. It feels like I'm driving in a Nascar race, with an automatic transmission. Or better yet, riding a bike with training wheels.

The Summoner playstyle goes against everything I stand for in gaming. Been gaming for 28 years strong. 

Well maybe most of the summoners play this class for the very exact reason as you ;) Anyway, just because you created to understand it and after throw it into the trash, why would you advice people (especially men) stop playing this class? ...and cutting their d1cks off :D Be careful with these advices, cause some highly addicted and devoted people to summoner could take it seriously and you will be the one to blame then :D :x But yea I see your point, doesnt matter what gender, lyns look like a pubertal chicks in general. I just enjoy playing accompanied/long ranged classes - dun care about  Gon race having summoner, I would go for it :x

25 minutes ago, TheRealBronx said:

I have a Summoner lol. I learned the class in order to develop a greater understanding of their advantages.

I just can't play it anymore. It feels like I'm driving in a Nascar race, with an automatic transmission. Or better yet, riding a bike with training wheels.

The Summoner playstyle goes against everything I stand for in gaming. Been gaming for 28 years strong. 

So you started gaming back in 1988 and you compare 1988´s games with todays games?

All your posts  like the one below, are troll-bait posts.

Provocative insults that quickly change focus when challenged. You´re just full of it.

59 minutes ago, TheRealBronx said:

If you play Summoner seriously, and you're a man, cut your hot dog off. You don't deserve it anymore.

You're better off having a Va China because that's what you play like.

4 minutes ago, TheRealBronx said:

If you enjoy playing like a biitch, keep playing Summoner. It's how the class was designed to be played.

But if you want respect from the PvP community, you need to play something a bit less cheesy.

I don´t lack respect real-life or in the gaming community. And I don´t really seek or play for respect in general - but thanks for the unsolicted advice.

14 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

Finished last season with a record of 58 wins and 32 losses and a rating of 1902. I was super proud of reaching platinum but when I mentioned it in my guild chat they just said meh your a summoner so it don't count. It's kind of annoying because the only reason I picked this class when BnS first launched was not because it was overpowered I actually had no idea what was overpowered since ive never played BnS. The only reason I picked a summoner was because they got a kung fu cat and because I played a pet class in world of warcraft called a hunter.

my 10 year old brother was 2k with a summoner(and wasnt camping plat and do 3v3 all day, he was doing pvp daily)

go figure

13 hours ago, Duniak said:

Who gives a cricket that you didn't know? It doesn't matter. Your class is a faceroll class for idiots that doesn't require any skill whatsoever. Platinum? It's as hard as getting... maybe gold on other classes except BD. You think that changes because you didn't know? Lulz no. You are more skilled from other summoners because you didn't know they are OP? What the hell is that broken logic?

I spot with my eye a toxic player which can't do stuff.

Any skill? Oh, well you haven't tried summoner then.

Summoners can win against players because they either know what to do against them when it comes to higher rank, OR the ones they fight against are just plain BAD.

You are honestly crying too much.

LoD4pci.png

On first page of ranks, I barely saw 3 summoners through all the kfm/fm/lbm/sin/wl/bm and 4 destroyers.

Oh hey, 2nd place is a summoner, first is a bm, 3rd is a sin.

You either are just plain bad or just came here for nothing.

Being summoner is not easy especially in pvp.

I dare you try get golden rank in KR, bet you will come back crying.

As for the "play a class that requires brain"..you should get one instead imo.

2 hours ago, N3ro said:

I ment doing it right in front of the cat, they would still hit me most of the time. And even worse when i´m getting kded most of the time i still mash my ground counter even though i technically should not even try..., but in practice most summoners hit into it instead of grabbing me and then it´s just strictly better to go for it. If a summoner does grab you after that move, then you just don´t do it again against this summoner. Basically abusing them being bad... getting free 6 sek stealth is pretty good... If you do get grabbed, just tab escape out of it and be more careful for the next 36 sek. That is if your tab escape does not bug and you cannot use it (witch happens a lot against only summoner). If you don´t have tab escape, then you don´t do risky moves like that in the first place.

And what do you mean with over 200? Ping? I would not be able to do anything at all with 200+ ms, but then it´s still interesting how all those summoners have 200+ms and playing in the same rating backed i do, assuming thats the reason they won´t grab me...

Anyways summ vs sin is a boring matchup as a sin. You don´t pick a sin to rb+f perma stealth people to death, or rather fartique.... But you don´t have a choice against summoner. You pick sin, because it´s the class that can do cc combos that are so long that your opponent´s next way to get out of it will be their next... tab escape unless you f*ck it up somewhere along the way. *cricket*ing op? Well, if i would be a kfm you´d be dead way before your tab escape is up again... If you think you can just rb+f + x + y + stealth against every single class in the game... sure think whatever try that if it works for you?! I mean it works against kfm too probably, since they only have like 4 ways to get you out of stealth and only 1 of them is reliable (in their current state), but do you really wanna do that? lol If you think playing perma stealth against every class poking them and winning by score is the way you´re supposed to play sin, then fine.... won´t even try to argue with that.

Thing is...  u are allowed to do that: 3 so why not first say delete perma stealth from sins...  even tho I also play sins but still perma stealth complaining about a cat that can't do anything against ur stealth is like next level

Just now, Phorni said:

Thing is...  u are allowed to do that: 3 so why not first say delete perma stealth from sins...  even tho I also play sins but still perma stealth complaining about a cat that can't do anything against ur stealth is like next level

Sin can´t permastealth against a Summoner. DoomNBloom skill constantly breaks their stealth - which is why alot of Sins hate the matchup.

In my oppinion, thats the only class where Summoner is favoured.

From a BM point of view, Summoners are our hard counter.

You can't burst the cat, because of 6 sec. cooldown cat tank mode. You can't burst the Summoner, because cat will interfere every time, and knock you out of the combo, despite your 100% evasion buff.

Your only hope is to gapclose, CC, and burst, but even that is nullified by 5 different forms of charge disable. 

You wanna block? Guess what, you can't. Here, eat some free damage.

In this particular match-up, it is the greatest test of skill and execution for the BM, but not so much for the Summoner.

Just disregard anyone that says Summoners only have 1 positive match-up. They're clearly nobody's.

"You're a laughing stock, and when this laughing stop, is when you and your beach as cat get popped." -wise man

The main problem for us assassins and why we despise this shit class that much is the abusing of a bug which is the most annoying shit in history. 

The bug works like that:

1. assassin specs tab so he can go out of grabs etc. 

2. Summoner cat grabs you while woodblocking

3. Assasin can't get out of grab because exactly this mechanic greys out our tab escape even it is speced on grab and it is literally impossible to get out of it. 

This allows the summoner to make free dps on us and ruin the entire match. 

So you see the hate against summoners is not only because it is OP af but also because of its stupid buggy shit grab. 

20 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Sin can´t permastealth against a Summoner. DoomNBloom skill constantly breaks their stealth - which is why alot of Sins hate the matchup.

In my oppinion, thats the only class where Summoner is favoured.

Doom n bloom is easy avoidable... you never faced good assassins in that case. 

Just read what i wrote above - this is the main complaint of good sins vs summoners. 

2 minutes ago, Shiune said:

Doom n bloom is easy avoidable... you never faced good assassins in that case. 

Just read what i wrote above - this is the main complaint of good sins vs summoners. 

Nope, unless you are saying all plat sins are bad.

DoomNBloom is not avoidable really. You can stealth before we get in range from start, but we´ll track your blur and beckon you out of stealth, anklebite or otherwise hit you. First chance of seeing it, and you´ve been tagged with doomNbloom. Some sins use flash in hope of getting away while doomNbloom effect is breaking their stealth - but even through the white, we can see the target (change color of aimbox) and we can see the dmg counter that doomNbloom does.

I´ll just tab my cat, daze the sin and spam sunflowers. If I did lost track of the sin, its a seed shroud + cat curl, and next round of stealth break goes into action.

20 minutes ago, Shiune said:

The main problem for us assassins and why we despise this shit class that much is the abusing of a bug which is the most annoying shit in history. 

The bug works like that:

1. assassin specs tab so he can go out of grabs etc. 

2. Summoner cat grabs you while woodblocking

3. Assasin can't get out of grab because exactly this mechanic greys out our tab escape even it is speced on grab and it is literally impossible to get out of it. 

This allows the summoner to make free dps on us and ruin the entire match. 

So you see the hate against summoners is not only because it is OP af but also because of its stupid buggy shit grab. 

Power Pounce specced, breaks defence and disables defensive skills (tab greys out).

Sins are more vulnerable too this than other classes, because of their low hp.

7 minutes ago, TheRealBronx said:

Summoners in this game are like the Cops.

You have been given power by those in charge, making you more powerful than any average man, you're ranged, and nobody likes you.

Also, once in a while you go beating up some innocent BM (black man) to flex your muscle.

Fck the police.

Wow first time I´ve seen a comparison between the police and an MMO class.

"Fck the police" sounds like anarchist propaganda to me. Did you know most anarchist are deranged hippies living on the street, with massive brain damage from narcotic influence they´ve been under for years?.... Are you an anarchist?

NO - FFS JUST NO!!! 

TAB escape is NO DEFENSE SKILL! 

Block, Woodblock or dandelion <- Those are defense skills! 

TAB escape is an escape which is meant to be always ready to get you out of ANYWHERE. 

Srsly the guy who came up with this shit should be high fived with a chair...in the face. 

1 minute ago, Shiune said:

NO - FFS JUST NO!!! 

TAB escape is NO DEFENSE SKILL! 

Block, Woodblock or dandelion <- Those are defense skills! 

TAB escape is an escape which is meant to be always ready to get you out of ANYWHERE. 

Srsly the guy who came up with this shit should be high fived with a chair...in the face. 

summoners man, they dont use brain or logic, they just face roll keyboard

Just now, sychopad said:

oh did i hit a nerve?

truth hurts breh , also your a summonet too right?

so is my 10yo brother

No summoner, as you may see. But I'm honestly tired of all these complainings, just because you people are just plain bad. I do admit that the tab escaping from sin is a bug when it grabbed by summoner, but all other? That's all you can do? Complain all day? Do you even try?

15 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

Finished last season with a record of 58 wins and 32 losses and a rating of 1902. I was super proud of reaching platinum but when I mentioned it in my guild chat they just said meh your a summoner so it don't count. It's kind of annoying because the only reason I picked this class when BnS first launched was not because it was overpowered I actually had no idea what was overpowered since ive never played BnS. The only reason I picked a summoner was because they got a kung fu cat and because I played a pet class in world of warcraft called a hunter.

being plat with a summoner doesn't require you to learn about other classe's skills, you can basicly go ham at every class and still pull a win.

my main class is a destroyer and im plat, and yes, its easier than most classes, but not easier than summoner, I still require to watch for the tab-escape to pull a decent stunlock + fury.

Archived