NA/EU Costumes, One time only?

Hello all~! 

I'm just here to make a suggestion about the very artistically made costumes that were designed before launch, the NA Regium Corvus and the EU Night Luna.

Currently there has been only one way for us to receive these items, and that was during the Daily Dash. Now if you were not able to finish the Dash in time or decided that you wanted another character to have the outfit as well you are out of luck.  

On the contest's page it said that both costumes will be available for players at launch. It does NOT say that it is one per person or one time only. So when will we be able to get the other costume that does not belong to our respected regions?  Since there was never any details on the limit of this item or if the two costumes were restricted to their respected regions I feel like it would only be fair to allow us to receive the costume again [perhaps through dungeons or more daily dashes?]. Being given details on how we can get the other costume would also be nice.

Just my thoughts on something that isn't major but I'm sure can relate to a lot of other players. 

5 minutes ago, Silmeria Valkyrie said:

On the contest's page it said that both costumes will be available for players at launch. It does NOT say that it is one per person or one time only. So when will we be able to get the other costume that does not belong to our respected regions?  Since there was never any details on the limit of this item or if the two costumes were restricted to their respected regions I feel like it would only be fair to allow us to receive the costume again [perhaps through dungeons or more daily dashes?]. Being given details on how we can get the other costume would also be nice.

They said that the costumes will be available again later, and EU will have a chance to get Regium Corvus and NA will be able to get Night Luna. I'm afraid there were no more details about that.

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

They said that the costumes will be available again later, and EU will have a chance to get Regium Corvus and NA will be able to get Night Luna. I'm afraid there were no more details about that.

Where did they say that we would get them again later? I suppose all I'm asking for is to not be left in the dark.

Just now, Silmeria Valkyrie said:

Where did they say that we would get them again later? I suppose all I'm asking for is to not be left in the dark.

It could've been one of:

- Q&A stream

- forums

- twitch channel chat

I remember that for sure because I like the NA Regium Corvus outfit, but being on EU I had no chance to get it yet. Hence I was relieved to hear it will be coming later on. Unfortunately, I cannot point you to the precise place where I got that information. That's all the information there was, however.

Just now, Enhance said:

It could've been one of:

- Q&A stream

- forums

- twitch channel chat

I remember that for sure because I like the NA Regium Corvus outfit, but being on EU I had no chance to get it yet. Hence I was relieved to hear it will be coming later on. Unfortunately, I cannot point you to the precise place where I got that information. That's all the information there was, however.

I see, well thank you for the information. But since I added this post as a suggestion from a Dev hopefully seeing this will help so they don't forget about announcing more information about it.

7 minutes ago, Fudoo said:

for the EU players the  NA Regium Corvus   Costume will be available in the hongmoon shop tomorrow.

Thats the link to the News for it :

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/de/news/hongmoon-store-limited-rotation/

Uhm..  None of those items are the Regium Corvus.  White outfit (White Hot), black outfit, (Dreamcutter) and hair band (Bow Before Me).

(English names)

Now, yeah.  The character in the Bow Before Me screenshot appears to be wearing the Regium Corvus, so a tad misleading.  But I'm pretty sure the "Bow Before Me" item being shown is the bow, not the black outfit.

Archived