So are those with Premium since launch pretty much shafted?

TigerKFM

Just now, Hire De Lune said:

Idk, I just took the raw numbers shown on the pages.

Ahh I see, I just got a feeling that sales tax have not been applied on those value because most merchant only help include the tax into the item for the country the merchant is in, if it's international, they can't pre-include the tax into the item value.

(Note: correct me if i'm wrong though, this is my current understanding of online transaction)

2 minutes ago, Cynthiane said:

Wait what!!!?? Then how do I get Silver Dragon??? That's the only one I liked in that stupid Hongmoon store ;((((

The way to get it hasn't changed from the day the game was released: Buy a 365-day premium membership.

It was in the in-game NCoin store (bundled with 365-day premium) before, now it's on website (bundled with 365-day premium).

1 hour ago, TigerKFM said:

Are they pretty much *cricket*ed because they trusted you and hoped they would get something for their money?

you should look at your membership then. 

mW8JHDC.jpg

Because I have this big long list of perks. 

1 hour ago, Dray0s said:

its 7.40 a month! THATS CHEAPER THEN IT WAS!

You obviously use British money, and the exchange rate has dropped recently. US dollars have actually gone up in price for Year memberships, and are about the same for monthly. 

1 hour ago, Dray0s said:

says 7:40 for me.

on MY Screen through NCSofts website, on the Store, Subscriptions are 7,49 for 30 days £20.99 for 90 days and 79,99 for 1 year.

I am talking Pounds, Not euros though.

yep, that's UK money symbol, not US $$$$$$$

p.s. I know it's called a Pound, I'm a British dual citizen. :p

1 hour ago, Dray0s said:

LOOOOLL! they've DONE IT AGAIN

blizzard upheld this for Years, where britan Paid less a Month then anyone else cause they messed up conversion rates!

COME TO BRITAN, worst Weather EVER but dayum is gaming Cheap ;)

I'd rather save money on Rent, Fuel, Food, have nice weather 300 days a year. Oh and did I mention nice sandy beaches? I Love living in Marina Del Rey California. :p

1 hour ago, Kanosaki said:

sales tax included in those?

? Oh you guys get charged Sales Tax for online. LOL, The only place in America that ever got that passed  was Chicago Il. Americans don't like Tax, we vote against them always. 

4 minutes ago, gothicshark said:

I'd rather save money on Rent, Fuel, Food, have nice weather 300 days a year. Oh and did I mention nice sandy beaches? I Love living in Marina Del Rey California. :p

? Oh you guys get charged Sales Tax for online. LOL, The only place in America that ever got that passed  was Chicago Il. Americans don't like Tax, we vote against them always. 

http://www.cpcstrategy.com/blog/2013/04/the-complete-online-sales-tax-guide/

I dont know about tax that much (I'm still new to taxes), but I do know that sales tax for online stuff exist, just that it's usually included in the total in quite a few stuff that you have not notice 0.o

7 minutes ago, Kanosaki said:

I dont know about tax that much (I'm still new to taxes), but I do know that sales tax for online stuff exist, just that it's usually included in the total in quite a few stuff that you have not notice 0.o

Sales taxes in California are only for new items sold in California, and shipped to California. There are no Sales taxes for online services, and items shipped from out of state, unless they have a minimum value that is required by the IRS to be reported. ie Cars, Computers, ect. Of course there is no sales tax on food items in California unless it is prepared meals. (ie Pizza) Also and my favorite.

Archived