Temptation outfit.

Erbee

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have it now, though it was nearly 9 pm here at that point, making me skeptical.

14 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

Can you do something about the HIDEOUS stripped underwear that clashes with it?

Hideous indeed. It should have been pure black to mesh with the outfit better. I mean, if you're not even going to give the female variant pants or a skirt at least to cover it, at least have enough sense to make it fit the outfit!

• NCSOFT

We are in the process of distributing the rewards. If you haven't gotten yours yet, you will shortly. If you reach level 45 before the maintenance, you will receive your reward next week.

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

We are in the process of distributing the rewards. If you haven't gotten yours yet, you will shortly. If you reach level 45 before the maintenance, you will receive your reward next week.

So, to be clear, the earlier message about people hitting 45 before 6 PM PST (an hour ago) qualifying was false?

I.e.:
Someone who was not 45 before maintenance but hit 45 before 6 PM PST on Mar. 9th isn't qualified to receive the outfit today but will next week?

16 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

): I have OCD, those panties are hideous and I like having my clothes color coordinated and matching.
BLACK LEATHER PLEASE!

I'll admit I didn't pay too much attention, but sounds like they're the type of panty that's a fairly (in)famous fetish over in japan, even to the extent of having a special name for 'em.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

1 minute ago, HeyMe said:

I'll admit I didn't pay too much attention, but sounds like they're the type of panty that's a fairly (in)famous fetish over in japan, even to the extent of having a special name for 'em.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

I prefer the striped panties too. it's not a fetish. it's called taste.

Wait im lost. I reached 45 before 6pm pst today. Do i still get the costume or will i have to wait for a week to get it? cuz  i remember a message that said i would get it if i reached 45 BEFORE 6pm pst today.

Because if so thats a terrible misscomunication, leading me to believe i could rush it today before said time.

EDIT: OH WELL apparently it had to be done BEFORE MAINT. I guess grinding all day was pointless then. The way they announced initially led me to think i could do it before 6 pm and still get the outfit. Das not cool.

I guess is time to level up another har to make up for this

4 minutes ago, Gadovi said:

Is this outfit bound to the account you level to 45 or does it come in the mailbox so you can wear it on your main (or whichever character you prefer)?

The latter. But note that the bundle of items comes along with the costume so. If you receive it on your main, you get all the items on your main too.

4 minutes ago, VANEous said:

The latter. But note that the bundle of items comes along with the costume so. If you receive it on your main, you get all the items on your main too.

Thank you! In the end, I don't find the items that important for any character, I just really want the costume. 

• NCSOFT

We have posted the below statement in regards to how the leveling event rewards are sent out.

1 hour ago, Rukkirii said:

As many players have stated within this thread, the rewards from the Warlock Leveling Challenge event will be distributed the day after maintenance, which would be today, March 17th, PDT time. You can view these details in the event news article: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/warlock-leveling-challenge/

Please hang tight while your rewards are sent during work business hours (roughly 6pm PDT time) today and keep in mind that next weeks rewards will be distributed the day after maintenance (PDT time) as well. 

We will be closing this thread so that the conversation can stay in one place. If you have any more questions or comments, please head to the above thread. 

[Closed - Duplicate Topic]

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived