Hongmoon Black Feather

Namyoon

19 minutes ago, Lilies said:

Yea, checked and no money had been taken from me. I chose the 30 days recurring one and if I go to the shop premium page it just says I can cancel it.

Probably a lot of people doing it at the same time so I'll just wait and see what happens. :)

I have the same problem, except my card was actually charged and I've yet to receive anything...

7 minutes ago, Selene said:

Is it really wroth it? .-. how does the feather look ingame :L

Well, looks like people who have signed up for it didn't receive their stuff yet. So you'll know soon... enough. This feather is likely to stay for a week or so at least, but from the picture I think it's kinda cool I:

Thats sooo stupid... i would pay for this Premium Membership but i dont have a credit card.... its soooooo saaad ohh man... But okay, thats the way they get less money from ppl without credit cards ...

6 minutes ago, Mischka said:

Thats sooo stupid... i would pay for this Premium Membership but i dont have a credit card.... its soooooo saaad ohh man... But okay, thats the way they get less money from ppl without credit cards ...

I see it right now... its just on the 365days one DAMN .... but i would pay for both.. feather and outfit NCSOFT PLSSS Paypal for 365 days :/

29 minutes ago, Mischka said:

I see it right now... its just on the 365days one DAMN .... but i would pay for both.. feather and outfit NCSOFT PLSSS Paypal for 365 days :/

For the ppl who are missing the paypal option like me on the 365 day recurring membership:
i just sent a ticket and got a quick answer. Its temporary disabled but they are working on some problems with that and they will add it asap.

Just to say. Wait and check it as often as you can if you want to buy the 365 day one with paypal ;)

I had 365 days premium already but still bought recurring premium just to get the feather.

Below is what my account info shows.

Subscription: every 90 days

Start Date: Mar 10, 2016

Next Bill Date: Apr 23, 2017

Notice 2017!!!  So basically payment doesn't "recur" until your current premium period ends.

ps) And I did get the feather.

1 hour ago, KiritoUBW said:

I had 365 days premium already but still bought recurring premium just to get the feather.

Below is what my account info shows.

Subscription: every 90 days

Start Date: Mar 10, 2016

Next Bill Date: Apr 23, 2017

Notice 2017!!!  So basically payment doesn't "recur" until your current premium period ends.

ps) And I did get the feather.

Did you get in the mail?
Did it take long?
I bought one month recur in te morning, got the message like you did but no feather still. D=

On 3/9/2016 at 3:32 PM, Lilies said:

wrong

Yes, but as it has to take your money to get the feather, people won't be able to get it yet if they have premium now. My normal premium membership that I got from founders pack ends in 35 days so even if I started my recurring membership, it won't take my money and I won't get the feather until then.

wrong.. my premium had 39 days left and i had plans to buy a 90 day subscription anyway. so i just bought it, 90 days was wadded to my 39 and i got the feather..not a big deal here. idk why everyones fussing about this. this is not directed at you but to anyone who wants the feather and their plan is about to expire. just buy another prem and problem solved..

I have 1 question for those complaining that they bought premium before the new "package" and want the items that come with Premium now:

Do you go into the store one day and buy items then complain the next day or week when they go on sale? Or if a store runs a promotion and gives free stuff away base doff the money you spent?

I know it may sound silly question, but...

Do I get Hongmoon Black Feather ONLY ONCE per account, right?

(For example, I bought 30-day, got feather, canceled.... if I done it again, I will get +30 days on premium, but do I will get feather for 2nd one or not here?!)

-> Have 400+ days Premium due to Master Pack + 365 Days (Prepaid) + this =.=

Yes me too... master pack plus both signature packs (Items, sunglass and 37 premum days.)

I want the feather so I have subscribed. The waiting is the hardest time :(

But well, I will probably forget about the feather in some weeks. And on may 13th 2017 I will get a surprise I guess. <3

Fair enough. But we should ask the support? Its like irl I cannot have enough clothes *_*

Archived