Just remove firewalls already....

Fifi2

You need some serious lesson in level design aspect. Today an entire 4man BSH almost died, cause the moronic Witch decide to toss me and my cat into the fire wall, that your designers place here and there without any reason...  We dont have this nonsesense in 24 i see no reason we should have it on 6 either.... 

Is your problem if you cannot avoid them, is the same design they have at KR/TW and none is complaining about it there, so I recomend you that instead of crying here complaining, try to get better at dodging to prevent being pushed to the fire, cause thats a design that is not gonna get removed, k thx bye

2 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

Is your problem if you cannot avoid them, is the same design they have at KR/TW and none is complaining about it there, so I recomend you that instead of crying here complaining, try to get better at dodging to prevent being pushed to the fire, cause thats a design that is not gonna get removed, k thx bye

You do realise that, no matter my lack of skills, this is moronic. Some guys are delayed either by lag or mobs and when they come to the boss gets headshot by the firewall... This is just stupid. 

1 minute ago, Fifi2 said:

You do realise that, no matter my lack of skills, this is moronic. Some guys are delayed either by lag or mobs and when they come to the boss gets headshot by the firewall... This is just stupid. 

And do you realise that you are complaining about something stupid that is applied in other versions of the game?Only because you died by it doesnt mean that it has to be removed, learn from your own mistakes and avoid being pushed to the fire, done with the stupid topic already.

Just now, Fifi2 said:

ok i will tell how i do it as a fm, i tank them without moving and i turn my back to the box so they can't kick me to the fire walls do it and  you won't never die trust me

2 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

Stop whinning and grow up, there's way more real issues with the game than that. If you cannot handle something like that then you can always stop playing.

It's honestly answers like this why I'm not surprised why most MMOs die or become empty shells within the first year. 

Firewall is a completely useless aspect of a dungeon. It's does absolutely nothing but separate the team, kill people who might be a bit laggy entering the room. It doesn't stop the guy afking from bidding or kill the bot's in the party so no point to it but killing players trying to finish the dungeon. So why not switch it out for something beneficial like a portal that separates the people actually working to kill the boss from the guy afking and the bot's where they get no bid's or loot on final boss.

1 hour ago, qpoljanan said:

It's honestly answers like this why I'm not surprised why most MMOs die or become empty shells within the first year. 

Honestly, whinning behavior over things that arent that important like Lag issues, stuttering, or even Bots issues, are the ones that makes NCSoft not even bother with them, why? Simple as I said there's more important issues than dealing with one,two guys complaining because they cannot handle something that is designed for the game instances. So if you think that you are the center of the world or something, because you think you are right about your complaining, then mate you really wrong. And if you think that someone is gonna give a *cricket* in NCSoft having some bigger issues than this, then gl with that LOL. Now I even regret of bothering reading kids posts about firewalls cause they cannot slack in one instance. Done with this, in a TLDR grow up and deal with it, either you like it or not, and stop trying to be the center of atention.

12 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

Honestly, whinning behavior over things that arent that important like Lag issues, stuttering, or even Bots issues, are the ones that makes NCSoft not even bother with them, why? Simple as I said there's more important issues than dealing with one,two guys complaining because they cannot handle something that is designed for the game instances. So if you think that you are the center of the world or something, because you think you are right about your complaining, then mate you really wrong. And if you think that someone is gonna give a *cricket* in NCSoft having some bigger issues than this, then gl with that LOL. Now I even regret of bothering reading kids posts about firewalls cause they cannot slack in one instance. Done with this, in a TLDR grow up and deal with it, either you like it or not, and stop trying to be the center of atention.

Which is why a lot MMOs fail to gain traction in the west. Simply telling them to man up and git gud and not providing alternatives or even constructive answers, is a sure way action for driving off potential and loyal customers. This is not Asia where you have gaming addicts that play the same MMO for 7 straight years. But who am I kidding? NCsoft doesn't give a damn about us, and they are already filling their coffers with money from the millions of bot accounts in this game (did you seriously believe that 2 million people are playing this?)

1 minute ago, qpoljanan said:

Which is why a lot MMOs fail to gain traction in the west. Simply telling them to man up and git gud and not providing alternatives or even constructive answers, is a sure way action for driving off potential and loyal customers. This is not Asia where you have gaming addicts that play the same MMO for 7 straight years. But who am I kidding? NCsoft doesn't give a damn about us, and they are already filling their coffers with money from the millions of bot accounts in this game (did you seriously believe that 2 million people are playing this?)

Stop wanting atention, I would give you props for crying/complaining like that if the game would have been out for over a year with those issues, but its been out not even 2 months, and yet you are complaining about stuff like if its the end of the world, thats my point on telling you to grow up, like I could also tell you to learn to be patient, if the games goes over 6 months with the same issues then you have props to complain/cry like that and do those so awesome statements. And you are wrong, you know why MMOS are that fairly popular on Asia? Because they are not complaining about stuff 24/7 when they come out (and if they do is more like giving feedback proposing solutions). Did you even bother to check which threads are NCSoft answering? The ones that are usually trying to give some feedback about stuff, for the rest of those "crying threads" if they even answer they tell you to send them a ticket support, and honestly I clap for them to do it like that, cause then they stop giving atention to people that only complains and cry here only cause they want to get noticed. And trust me I'm not deffending NCSoft, is just that I'm patient and giving them some time to fix their own shit, at a certain point if they dont do it then i'll just get over it and either leave or who knows, but begging for atention on the forum?nah.

27 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

Honestly, whinning behavior over things that arent that important like Lag issues, stuttering, or even Bots issues, are the ones that makes NCSoft not even bother with them, why? Simple as I said there's more important issues than dealing with one,two guys complaining because they cannot handle something that is designed for the game instances. So if you think that you are the center of the world or something, because you think you are right about your complaining, then mate you really wrong.

You cannot honestly be both this stupid and ignorant at the same time...I mean wow. People like you that call it "whining behaviour" just shows you have absolutely no leg to stand on with your non-existent argument, then the fact that you are that big of a clown to say "dealing with one,two guys complaining" just shows how blissful you are in general.

The amount of threads that have been made on this issue, following with the amount of people that have agreed that this feature is a terrible addition to the game, should show you that a large enough quantity of players don't like it, but no, apparently giving feedback is just "whining" to you, amiright? thank god you're not in charge of anything.

I'm not even whining. I'm just playing devil's advocate and rationalizing that violent behavior against violent complaints will only leave more people unhappy. I don't even have a problem with this since the fire walls only ever killed me once. But does that mean I'll ignore other people's problems?

Besides, isn't this what a forum is for? Giving feedback? Tickets are for technical problems. This however is a gameplay issue, at least for this person. 

The reason why there are no crying threads in asia because the majority of them don't even use forums. They *cricket* about it instead to their friends, or rant about it on facebook. I know because I deal with the SEA community A LOT, and let me tell you that Filipino gamers are worse than NA and Brazilian players. I should know, as I'm Filipino myself.

2 hours ago, qpoljanan said:

I'm not even whining. I'm just playing devil's advocate and rationalizing that violent behavior against violent complaints will only leave more people unhappy. I don't even have a problem with this since the fire walls only ever killed me once. But does that mean I'll ignore other people's problems?

Besides, isn't this what a forum is for? Giving feedback? Tickets are for technical problems. This however is a gameplay issue, at least for this person. 

The reason why there are no crying threads in asia because the majority of them don't even use forums. They *cricket* about it instead to their friends, or rant about it on facebook. I know because I deal with the SEA community A LOT, and let me tell you that Filipino gamers are worse than NA and Brazilian players.

Yes you said it well "Giving feedback" not stuff like "Remove this already because I died". A proper way to give some feedback about this would be like exposing your point and try to give a proper solution to it, even if its a "firewall" issue. Which is what NCSoft wants people to do, not just whine about something without getting some feedback. An example of it, all those Latency issues threads, you can see that they are quite relevant on the forum and NCSoft actually answered quite some of them, specially on those that were proposing solutions to fix it. That they apply those solutions or not is just a matter of time and depends about them. But thats my point, im not against complaining or wanting to get something fixed, if you are giving some feedback, but complaining just for "I dont like this remove it now" hmm doesnt make any sense, dont you think?

1 hour ago, Saoyara said:

but complaining just for "I dont like this remove it now" hmm doesnt make any sense, dont you think?

He explained why he didn't like it, he simply gave his feedback saying that his entire 4man almost died from being tossed into the fire, I'd say that's some pretty darn good feedback right there, so what was that about being able to read?

@Saoyara You need to learn how to differentiate between criticism and brainless complaining.

Games won't get anywhere without feedback from the player base. Why should we ignore issues, when it can be fixed?

OP posted something that is in fact true and as customers we have the right to tell the developers about it.

This is not whining, this is constructive feedback for a game he likes and want to improve.

Blade & Soul has been out for years, not just a few months. It just recently came out in EU and NA, so it should be more polished.

The firewalls is a poor design decision, because of the fact that the fire is everywhere.

If you are a little behind and can't get into the boss room, you instantly die.

Some places you even get killed by an orb just for being close to the fire.

I get that they want to stop you from entering the combat during bosses, but a simple wall/door is enough.

All this "feature" has done until now is causing endless frustration for players.

We're supposed to enjoy this game, not die from fire that doesn't even make any sense.

Archived