Cannot play Black Desert Online While play Blade and soul REMOVE NGUARD THANKS

4 minutes ago, KonnoYuki said:

you do know that nguard does litterly nothing you can run any cheat program and it wont block it on any game....   the only thing it does is being a root kit some virus scanners even see nprotect as malicious

^+1

Exactly!

Remove the nguard bullshit! it's nothing but nightmares!

5 minutes ago, Kaid said:

^+1

Exactly!

Remove the nguard bullshit! it's nothing but nightmares!

Keep dreaming they remove gameguard a few weeks ago and brought it back and you think they gonna remove again.Clearly they think gameguard advantages are bigger then inconvenient.I know lots of people would disagree but not NcSoft.

11 minutes ago, Keawen said:

Keep dreaming they remove gameguard a few weeks ago and brought it back and you think they gonna remove again.Clearly they think gameguard advantages are bigger then inconvenient.I know lots of people would disagree but not NcSoft.

I know, they not even bother looking at this forums.

having issues myself, with other games on the same SSD, Gameguard causing problems launching other games, plus my anti virus keeps alerting me its malware (which most knowledgeable IT techs will agree) only way to stop it is turn anti virus off , how retarded is that. started playing CN and TW servers again now and surprisingly they are far far better , more stable servers , no lag spikes, game freezes and 101 broken, bugged things every patch,

I seriously dont know why I wasted so much time on the EU version it was quite obvious the first week how it was going to be, I gave it the benefit of the doubt, being new etc, but this game is not new and is not new to this company, all I see now is yet another great Korean game converted to western F2P model that ends up costing more to play than subscription games, LMAO you even have to pay cash to send mail to friends , thats  just how bad this is and quite obvious what its main intentions are as a business model

Archived