Siren bracelet vs pirate

Aurelijus

So, which one is better? im talking about pure DPS, so is critical dmg worth over attack power?

siren stats - 193crit, 255 crt damage, 6 additional dmg

+10 pirate stas - 271 crt, 8 attakc power, 7 additional dmg

windshock is not bad aswell, - 285 critical, 3 attack power, 195 crt damage

- so which one would you people recommend out of all three?

26 minutes ago, Victorion said:

As far as I can remember;

Siren Bracelet has + 7 Attack Power and randomized other stats.

Pirate Bracelet has +8 Attack Power and less crit than Sirens with max crit stat.

Windshock is not recommended imo.

Siren Bracelet has no AP as far as I know, Pirate has more crit on max stat, but Pirate has no cdamage.

ATM the two best options seem to be Windshock and Siren: Good roll on Windshock gives crit+cdmg+AP, Siren gives crit+cdmg (but more cdmg).

Pirate gives more AP and Crit but not enough to compensate for the cdmg loss.

19 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Siren Bracelet has no AP as far as I know, Pirate has more crit on max stat, but Pirate has no cdamage.

ATM the two best options seem to be Windshock and Siren: Good roll on Windshock gives crit+cdmg+AP, Siren gives crit+cdmg (but more cdmg).

Pirate gives more AP and Crit but not enough to compensate for the cdmg loss.

You might be right. Other versions have increased crit dmg in % on sirens bracelet. Like 8% increased crit dmg.

When in doubt, do a couple of dungeon runs solo with each thing equipped and compare your combat logs for dmg.

Thats always sureway to tell - because translations are trash.

Just now, Victorion said:

You might be right. Other versions have increased crit dmg in % on sirens bracelet. Like 8% increased crit dmg.

When in doubt, do a couple of dungeon runs solo with each thing equipped and compare your combat logs for dmg.

Thats always sureway to tell - because translations are trash.

Well, or you could check the stats page :D

I have decent rolls on Windshock and Siren, and the breakdown is something like (from memory):

pirate - 300~ish crit (~1%), 8 AP

siren - 250~ish crit (~1%), 250~ish cdmg (~10%)

Windshock  - 270~ish crit (~1%), 120~ish cdmg (~5%), 6 AP

Not sure if I can get more cdmg on Windshock, I've only opened so many.

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

I am using siren bracelet. The extra 255 crit damage outweighs the 8 AP from pirate by FAR.

Windshock is also worse than siren imo.

Well, I wouldn't call it "FAR" - I believe it's something like 2% increase vs 3.5% increase as per my calculations (assuming ~400AP, ~50% CR, ~200% cdmg). It's way cheaper, however, so that's yet another bonus point for it.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I am using siren bracelet. The extra 255 crit damage outweighs the 8 AP from pirate by FAR.

Windshock is also worse than siren imo.

That's not true at all. Windshock outputs more dmg than the pirate belt. 

20 hours ago, Master_Jey said:

That's not true at all. Windshock outputs more dmg than the pirate belt. 

Actually it doesnt. I have all 3 bracelets and tried them all 3. Siren output is the highest. especially if you are constantly critting.

12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Actually it doesnt. I have all 3 bracelets and tried them all 3. Siren output is the highest. especially if you are constantly critting.

Can you link the stats on your siren?

On 3/9/2016 at 10:54 AM, Enhance said:

Well, or you could check the stats page :D

I have decent rolls on Windshock and Siren, and the breakdown is something like (from memory):

pirate - 300~ish crit (~1%), 8 AP

siren - 250~ish crit (~1%), 250~ish cdmg (~10%)

Windshock  - 270~ish crit (~1%), 120~ish cdmg (~5%), 6 AP

Not sure if I can get more cdmg on Windshock, I've only opened so many.

Windshock has a 3ap ones with a bit higher cdmg than the 6ap like 19x cdmg

Stats for bracelets that i have PERSONALLY LAID EYES ON, either I have them in my inventory or I inspected my clanmate who was wearing them.

The numbers in parenthesis is the % increase you would see on your stat page when equipping the item.

Siren 

Critical - 193 (1.42% crit)

Critical Damage - 255 (11.19% crit damage)

Additional Damage - 6

Pirate Stage 10 

Critical - 271 (1.99% crit)

Attack Power - 8

Additional Damage - 7

Windshock #1 (which I use currently) 

Critical - 285 (2.06% crit)

Attack Power - 3

Critical Damage - 195 (8.56% crit damage)

Windshock #2 (clanmate uses currently)

Critical - 285 (2.06% crit)

Attack Power - 6

Critical Damage - 111 (4.895% crit damage)

I will just say that if your crit isnt high enough I would not recommend stacking crit damage since you will not be benefiting as much from the stat due to lacks of crits.  Attack power increases all white/yellow (noncrit/crit) damage. My KFM - Gochuu has 452AP and 56.98% crit, which is why I decided to sacrifice 5AP for the crit damage.  Hope this helps people decide what they want to use, because depending on the gear I think your choices will vary.

7 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Dunno why people keep insisting on Sirens dont have attack power (not additional damage)

This is my Sirens Bracelet:

This is a bad roll. Siren is only good with the Critdmg on it, not the Attack Power. This is the reason why Pirate Bracelet is bad, it doesn't have any Critdmg. Windshock on the other hand has Critdmg (either 113 or 199? Or something like that)

So the ranking would be like this:

- Windshock Bracelet (Crit, 3 AP, 199 Critdmg)

- Siren Bracelet (Crit, Critdmg, AD)

- Windshock Bracelet (Crit, 6 AP, 111 Critdmg)

- Pirate Bracelet

- Any other Siren Bracelet

5 minutes ago, Purestic said:

This is a bad roll. Siren is only good with the Critdmg on it, not the Attack Power. This is the reason why Pirate Bracelet is bad, it doesn't have any Critdmg. Windshock on the other hand has Critdmg (either 113 or 199? Or something like that)

So the ranking would be like this:

- Windshock Bracelet (Crit, 3 AP, 199 Critdmg)

- Siren Bracelet (Crit, Critdmg, AD)

- Windshock Bracelet (Crit, 6 AP, 111 Critdmg)

- Pirate Bracelet

- Any other Siren Bracelet

I kind of disagree with your reasoning.

Attack power is a modifier - depending on what skill you use, the bonus may be higher or lower.

As a summoner, my main dmg comes from Big Sunflower - and 7 AP is noticable. As a bonus, my cats hp scales with my AP. So personally I think Stage 10 Pirates is the best atm.

11 minutes ago, Victorion said:

I kind of disagree with your reasoning.

Attack power is a modifier - depending on what skill you use, the bonus may be higher or lower.

As a summoner, my main dmg comes from Big Sunflower - and 7 AP is noticable. As a bonus, my cats hp scales with my AP. So personally I think Stage 10 Pirates is the best atm.

I know how AP works.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/49saox/pirate_bracelet_10_vs_windshock_bracelet/

"And calculation is still simple. Skill damage = Skill multiplier * AP + Additionnal damage +/- x (I neglected +/- for avg value).

Skill crit damage is simple as you have crit damage amplification.

Skill average damage calculated by (Skill crit damage * Crit rate)+(Skill normal damage * (1-Crit rate))"

(Edit: I'm NOT Sortune, I'm just quoting!)

It all depends on what stats you prioritize. 

The current meta in other regions, in terms of priority for all classes:

1: Crit rate

2: Crit damage

3: Attack power

4: Everything else

You can choose to prioritize AP over crit damage, it's up to you. Just keep in mind that more established servers use the meta I mentioned.

Archived