Blade Master is the Weakest

CrazylTrain

Greeting all, I am Miss Yuki on Junghado Server, Crimson Elite, lvl 45 HM 3, Second Command of Chaos Players.

In my GREATEST honest opinion The Blade Master Class is the Weakest Melee Type of Class I have ever seen in ANY TYPE of MMO game.

Every game I have ever played, The Class System has been balanced out on which Class is strong againest whom, and weakest, Kung Fu Master  Assassin, Warlock, Destroyer, Force Master, Summer, and Blade Dancer all Wipe the floor againest a Blade Master, even those like, Destroyer, Blade Dancer, and Forcer Master with the grab skills. BD and FM with Phantom Grip and not sure what Destro has. Anyways. I feel this game needs to be MORE balanced on the class System. On whos Strongest and Whos Weakest againest whom

I kinda agree on this. I recently levelled FM to 45 and I was astonished how effortless the play is, be it owPvP, PvE or Arena. On my BM I feel like I need to try 3x as much and need 2x better gear to come close to the efficiency of other classes.

Well, BM description says: "no true weaknesses but also no true strengths"... 

4 hours ago, CrazylTrain said:

Anyways. I feel this game needs to be MORE balanced on the class System. On whos Strongest and Whos Weakest againest whom

Blade Master can beat every last one of the classes...even at high levels. The only "problem" is that the skill floor for blade masters is significantly higher than any other class.

The Blade Master CAN NOT beat any of the classes. Its LUCKY to beat one of them, or even bring one down to half health. Its only way to win a PVP match is when againest another Blade Master.

Blade Master has hardly any Stuns, and Blocks. Kung Fu Master has like 10 stuns knock downs and Airborne attacks. Wheres the balance? Down the drain thats where it is. I mean Honestly, I have no chance againest anyone, unless up againest a Blade Master. Tbats jt.

Yes There needs to be Devs to do this stuff, but still. Thats what Forums are about. Players NOTING what needs to be fixed, and if it can be done then we are all happy, If not then the game might loose some Players.

5 hours ago, CrazylTrain said:

The Blade Master CAN NOT beat any of the classes. Its LUCKY to beat one of them, or even bring one down to half health. Its only way to win a PVP match is when againest another Blade Master.

Blade Master has hardly any Stuns, and Blocks. Kung Fu Master has like 10 stuns knock downs and Airborne attacks. Wheres the balance? Down the drain thats where it is. I mean Honestly, I have no chance againest anyone, unless up againest a Blade Master. Tbats jt.

Yes There needs to be Devs to do this stuff, but still. Thats what Forums are about. Players NOTING what needs to be fixed, and if it can be done then we are all happy, If not then the game might loose some Players.

I'm sorry what? Blademaster has the largest amount of CC of all classes, 3 times more than kfm. Its air attacks' damage and consistency are second only to blade dancer. It also has the strongest block when used properly. The only thing it lacks atm is constant damage and some sort of resist shield. Both of which you can get soon. Sure it takes more skill than all other classes, but it has the potential. You should learn how the class works instead of instantly complaining in forums.

5 hours ago, CrazylTrain said:

Please read your Blade Master skills. I use to main Blade Master till Warlock came out. We can beat classes. The hardest class for a Blade Master to face are Summoner and Kungfu Master in my opinion. A Good force master can give you a hard time, but you can beat Force Masters. You can defiantly beat Warlocks. Destroyers aren't that hard honestly with Blade Master, and Blade Dancers can be hard with a really skilled Blade Dancer but I've beaten a good bit with Blade Master so it's possible.  Basically a Blade Master requires a lot of knowledge on your enemies abilities and a lot of knowledge with your own abilities. You can't just hack and slash people to death in Arena it's not gonna work like PVE Mobs. You have to CC and you have to know when to just block instead of swinging away carelessly.  We probably will be even greater with level 50 content or whenever we get the rest of our Blade Master skills. I've seen a lot of other Blade Masters way better than myself destroy the classes you said that Blade Masters can not beat. So I have to disagree about Blade Masters not being able to beat the other classes. If you put your points in the right stuff we have a good bit of stuns, dazes, knock ups and knock downs.

9 hours ago, CrazylTrain said:

While I agree BM could use some love it is not that bad at all. I've beaten all classes in Arena so far and I'd rather had more gap closers than CC (which BM has a lot). BM's burst damage is quite awesome so if you manage to position yourself properly and save some Chi you can take down any class in seconds.

Not saying this is easy, BM is one of the most difficult classes to manage IMO.

3 hours ago, Kyojin said:

You should learn how the class works instead of instantly complaining in forums.

Im sorry what?, Learn how the class works? Hmmm, I know how it works, and how it should work. Ived beta tested multiple games with similar stats, skill sets, and trees. From Classes with Swords, Shields, Bows, Crossbows, Close in counters, and so on. I only ever Posted in the forums twice since playing this game, Once with a video on Botters killing a field boss, Second one being this Post about the Blade Master.

Yes Some people have what they Wish to say about things with the Classes and the Skills and stuff. They have the right to do so, and So do I. We are all players of this game. There is no need to jump the gun and think I dont know how a class works. Many other people from the many games I have played have tried to say I dont know how any type of class works, because I usualy stick with one class in each game, which in anycase I love Archer type classes. Since B&S didnt have an Archer Class I went with the next best thing I know and thats Sword Play.

3 hours ago, CrazylTrain said:

Im sorry what?, Learn how the class works? Hmmm, I know how it works, and how it should work. Ived beta tested multiple games with similar stats, skill sets, and trees. From Classes with Swords, Shields, Bows, Crossbows, Close in counters, and so on. I only ever Posted in the forums twice since playing this game, Once with a video on Botters killing a field boss, Second one being this Post about the Blade Master.

Yes Some people have what they Wish to say about things with the Classes and the Skills and stuff. They have the right to do so, and So do I. We are all players of this game. There is no need to jump the gun and think I dont know how a class works. Many other people from the many games I have played have tried to say I dont know how any type of class works, because I usualy stick with one class in each game, which in anycase I love Archer type classes. Since B&S didnt have an Archer Class I went with the next best thing I know and thats Sword Play.

Clearly you don't know how the class works. And almost as important - you don't know how other classes work aswell. You just said BM has "barely any stuns and blocks and almost no air combos" while KFM has "over 10 stuns and air combos". If you had a decent amount of knowledge about the game you would know that this is hardly true. Sure you are free to say whatever you want, but don't expect people to agree with you when its wrong. Other games you played have nothing to do with whats in here, I played super mario and I was super pro at it.. does that make me super pro in MMORPGs aswell? Kek

On 3/9/2016 at 0:05 PM, CrazylTrain said:

Blade Master has hardly any Stuns, and Blocks. Kung Fu Master has like 10 stuns knock downs and Airborne attacks.

12 hours ago, Kyojin said:

Clearly you don't know how the class works. And almost as important - you don't know how other classes work aswell. You just said BM has "barely any stuns and blocks and almost no air combos" while KFM has "over 10 stuns and air combos". If you had a decent amount of knowledge about the game you would know that this is hardly true. Sure you are free to say whatever you want, but don't expect people to agree with you when its wrong. Other games you played have nothing to do with whats in here, I played super mario and I was super pro at it.. does that make me super pro in MMORPGs aswell? Kek

I did not Say BM has no airborne attacks. As I said hardly any stuns or blocks. Versus Kung Fu Master with Multiple Stuns, Knock Downs, and Airbornes.

I know what the BM has for I main it. Only problem I have with it is when doing Dueling, and PVP Faction stuff. When I am up againest a KFM, I get 2 hits in and thats it. Then Im done for, when the KFM starts to Stun and knock back, SAME WITH THE MOBS and Opposing Faction NPCs and Mobs whom are KFM, Stuns, Knockdowns, and Airborne attacks for ever and ever. Most trouble I have when it comes to doing Faction Quests is at the Beach getting those boxes, cuz Sojun just keeps kickin and kickin half the time.

I know you should start to Dueling Arenas for the Beans but still I avoid it, i may go in once in a while but still dont want to do it. Besides that Faction stuff, Cant really avoid when Misty woods is sworming with Order of Ceru Members.. But need the money and the stones and stuff for clan too.

So back to how you proclaim I said "no air combos" on a BM, thats the first thing I go for when PVPing if I can get that first combo in i can probly beat the person but not likely.

Also another thing too, you claim i have no Knowledge of this game. Thats the same as calling stupid about this game. I started playing about 3 days after it came out in America. Love the game, graphics are good. Love running Dungions, Love going out into the field and also the questing is good. Though you make it seem you know ALL about the game, are you some kind of Wizard?? A GM or Dev who built the game? Who knows. If you are then its pretty silly to pretty much call a Customer and gamer "Stupid", When GMs and Devs can pretty well get fired for saying stuff like that or any form of it. 

27 minutes ago, CrazylTrain said:

I did not Say BM has no airborne attacks. As I said hardly any stuns or blocks. Versus Kung Fu Master with Multiple Stuns, Knock Downs, and Airbornes.

I know what the BM has for I main it. Only problem I have with it is when doing Dueling, and PVP Faction stuff. When I am up againest a KFM, I get 2 hits in and thats it. Then Im done for, when the KFM starts to Stun and knock back, SAME WITH THE MOBS and Opposing Faction NPCs and Mobs whom are KFM, Stuns, Knockdowns, and Airborne attacks for ever and ever. Most trouble I have when it comes to doing Faction Quests is at the Beach getting those boxes, cuz Sojun just keeps kickin and kickin half the time.

I know you should start to Dueling Arenas for the Beans but still I avoid it, i may go in once in a while but still dont want to do it. Besides that Faction stuff, Cant really avoid when Misty woods is sworming with Order of Ceru Members.. But need the money and the stones and stuff for clan too.

So back to how you proclaim I said "no air combos" on a BM, thats the first thing I go for when PVPing if I can get that first combo in i can probly beat the person but not likely.

Also another thing too, you claim i have no Knowledge of this game. Thats the same as calling stupid about this game. I started playing about 3 days after it came out in America. Love the game, graphics are good. Love running Dungions, Love going out into the field and also the questing is good. Though you make it seem you know ALL about the game, are you some kind of Wizard?? A GM or Dev who built the game? Who knows. If you are then its pretty silly to pretty much call a Customer and gamer "Stupid", When GMs and Devs can pretty well get fired for saying stuff like that or any form of it. 

Well let's count them, shall we? With the correct skill point placement for PvP, Blademaster has: 4 Dazes, 3 Stuns, 1 Stun/KD, 1 KD, 1 Pull, and 1 CC extender. Really, higher tier players have shown us again and again that you can kill opponents easily in a single combo if you work around their escapes and use the focus regen on Blade Call properly. I don't know how many forms of CC KFM has, but there's no way they could possibly have more. I've never been 100-0'd in a single CC chain by KFM, atleast. Let's not forget about the ever-usable, 1 second cooldown on Block which can (and should always, in PvP) be used to stun opponents endlessly if used skillfully. 

15 hours ago, CrazylTrain said:

Wait, so you are complaining that you're having a hard time against KFM mobs... MOBS?! Also complaining about KFM in ... OPEN WORLD "pvp"? ._. Okay look m8.

Its impossible to get killed in 2 KFM hits as you say. And no they dont have 10 stuns, they have ~4 which are all 36sec/46sec cd, they have few more on lower cd but in order to kill you in one combo they need all their long cd stuns, so if you tab escape after they use even one of their stuns you're going to survive for the rest of your tab cd duration. Now if you hit into their counter and get parried like a potato, or spam block while they're in melee range so they can tripple kick you thats another story. Both of these are easily counter-able if you know how they work, clearly you dont.

About open world, that aspect of the game is so incredibly bad in here that nobody will take you serious if you complain about class balance based on open world pvp.

As for kfm >MOBS< giving you trouble.. Stop hitting into their parry maybe? Idk.. I can solo every pve content the game offers atm on my BM (exept lab f2 boss). The class is actually very good at tanking, so problem is you again.

Also I didn't call you stupid, nor the game stupid.. you said that. Theres difference between having no knowledge and being stupid. And I don't need to know all about the game or be a dev/GM/jesus to easily notice that you know almost nothing about it. Telling you again - you are bad at the game. So instead of complaining look up some videos, watch how others play. In short educate yourself. I was bad too when I started, but after I learned from the rest, read a guide/watch a video when I have trouble with something there wasnt anything that was "too hard". 

Okay fighting scummoners is still impossible BUT YOU GET THE POINT!

4 hours ago, Kyojin said:

easily notice that you know almost nothing about it. Telling you again - you are bad at the game.

now your saying i have some knowledge of the game, thanks for the complement,

As for looking up guides and stuff on the class, I have and have tried to use the what the guides say or try, just doesnt sit with me. I am more into heavy damage, as I said before if i can get the first few combos I am fine but when it comes to the KFM getting the first hits im screwed and cant do nothen, I try to block and nothen.

In short I may just stick with my BM being just PVE instead of trying to do the Dueling and PVP, though like i said before hand, gotta do them Faction Dailies for the soulstones. Im lucky if theres no one in Misty and im fine. Just got to avoid the Terriers and stuff. I can solo most dungions, I can get to floor 7 with no hassle but can only get 7th boss down to 75% before dead, but yet to try it after this major patch. Did the Lab got to the Minotor and died. Heck some times me and my grandma can CO-OP most of the dungions too, besides the ones in Misty bit tougher, need 4 man at least or 6.

Also I know need to do the Duelling Arena for the beans but idk probly just stick with PVE with my main.

16 hours ago, CrazylTrain said:

now your saying i have some knowledge of the game, thanks for the complement,

As for looking up guides and stuff on the class, I have and have tried to use the what the guides say or try, just doesnt sit with me. I am more into heavy damage, as I said before if i can get the first few combos I am fine but when it comes to the KFM getting the first hits im screwed and cant do nothen, I try to block and nothen.

In short I may just stick with my BM being just PVE instead of trying to do the Dueling and PVP, though like i said before hand, gotta do them Faction Dailies for the soulstones. Im lucky if theres no one in Misty and im fine. Just got to avoid the Terriers and stuff. I can solo most dungions, I can get to floor 7 with no hassle but can only get 7th boss down to 75% before dead, but yet to try it after this major patch. Did the Lab got to the Minotor and died. Heck some times me and my grandma can CO-OP most of the dungions too, besides the ones in Misty bit tougher, need 4 man at least or 6.

Also I know need to do the Duelling Arena for the beans but idk probly just stick with PVE with my main.

You have tab escape - use it. As I said its impossible to die in "first few hits".

Anyway reroll blade dancer. Its easymode in pvp and can deal alot of damage. BM is the most frustrating thing to play atm.

pvp or pve?

imo u must undstading ur bm, if u feel enjoy play this character..i belive u will rise evrthing.

cek this video from jeosung, they play many character, in this video bm lvl 45 hm1 i think, but he can raise to diamond rank with ping over 200ms. and i play from sea with ping over 230ms, i still raise to platinum..lol

On 18.03.2016 г. at 5:18 PM, Aralle said:

pvp or pve?

imo u must undstading ur bm, if u feel enjoy play this character..i belive u will rise evrthing.

cek this video from jeosung, they play many character, in this video bm lvl 45 hm1 i think, but he can raise to diamond rank with ping over 200ms. and i play from sea with ping over 230ms, i still raise to platinum..lol

This proves nothing, he got to diamond with every class. And he also said not to bother with BM in pvp in this patch. So again - this doesn't prove anything.

Woah hold on there, we have ridiculous amounts of CC. The problem with us BM's is that our damage (outside Blade Call) is weak, and we get shat on by classes that have CC resists. Which is most, lol. We don't have any decent CC resists so we are easily chain CC'ed, we need to rely on iframes which puts us in the useless-for-PvP Draw Stance

• 2 weeks later...
On 9.3.2016 at 3:07 AM, SosukeRyugamine said:

Please read your Blade Master skills. I use to main Blade Master till Warlock came out. We can beat classes. The hardest class for a Blade Master to face are Summoner and Kungfu Master in my opinion. A Good force master can give you a hard time, but you can beat Force Masters. You can defiantly beat Warlocks. Destroyers aren't that hard honestly with Blade Master, and Blade Dancers can be hard with a really skilled Blade Dancer but I've beaten a good bit with Blade Master so it's possible.  Basically a Blade Master requires a lot of knowledge on your enemies abilities and a lot of knowledge with your own abilities. You can't just hack and slash people to death in Arena it's not gonna work like PVE Mobs. You have to CC and you have to know when to just block instead of swinging away carelessly.  We probably will be even greater with level 50 content or whenever we get the rest of our Blade Master skills. I've seen a lot of other Blade Masters way better than myself destroy the classes you said that Blade Masters can not beat. So I have to disagree about Blade Masters not being able to beat the other classes. If you put your points in the right stuff we have a good bit of stuns, dazes, knock ups and knock downs.

You are totally right. As a Blade Master i first had alot of trouble. As soon as I understood the other classes i was able to beat them. Well, I am not on a high skill level but when i play a blade dancer and get to know his abilities more it helps me against them. And i think Blade Master is the best against Force Master. They can still win, but a good BM should be able to beat a good FM.

Is this thread still going on? Jesus, when will you finally realize that you are bad as a player if you dont succeed with BM. Wow, Dunning-Kruger-effect is such a pain. BM is the hardest class, next to FM, in the game. You need weeks if not months mastering your timing, combos and strafe game. If you suck as BM then you just have no skill. Lets be real. If BM would be a weak class, then there wouldnt be Diamond players like Luki or KillingGod decimating everyone they queue against. 
Spar against them, it is horrible. You cant do anything. It is like they are always one step ahead of you. That is coming from a Plat KFM and Destro Player.

-Ra9eQuit

Archived