Jump to content

Two Days Off!! - Free Character Portrait!! (closed)


CuddlyBunneh

Recommended Posts

Title says all 

I'll be off for  the next  two days and want to do a painting  portrait of a really nice character.

So post your characters in your favorite fashion for them 

 

 

And at the end of tomorrow (or when the thread dies) I'll  go through it and pick one I like

if there are a lot that I like I may be tempted to do more. 

 

Yeah sorry no examples because free artwork means i dont have to because its free  yo 

(but if you really need examples google my name)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll give it a go if that's okay with you! I hope i'm able to inspire your drawing. : )

 

Here's my dear Lyn.

*edit* i wouldn't mind a bit longer hair to be drawn on. :3

-

portrait

25481482802_3b3028e3bf_c.jpg

full/front

25532989821_142b0ace17_z.jpg

behind

24999039653_e029eb9c9b_z.jpg

 

(if you click on them you'll be redirected to flickr and get full size, not in new tab so please be careful)

 

/cheer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ZN1rJgy.jpg

 

And before you ask... yes, that's a male Lyn. Lol

I was just taking the picture and I was like- "Wait a minute... How the hell did I accidentally make a trap?"

 

Edit: And why the hell did I not notice before I hit 45??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2016 at 3:08 AM, BattleKat said:

I want to give it a try, and see if you like my characters =)

 

Warlock

lzO6l0p.jpg?1

 

 

 

On 3/9/2016 at 0:10 AM, CoolGirl said:

 

208jwgh.jpg

my Blade Master! I would prefer my Blade Master because she is my main, but you are free to choose either.

 

For my portraits i kind of want to do more developed characters rather then the cute feel i get from Lyns ;A;

So I'm stuck between these two characters and will  be  doing  them both

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CuddlyBunneh said:

 

 

For my portraits i kind of want to do more developed characters rather then the cute feel i get from Lyns ;A;

So I'm stuck between these two characters and will  be  doing  them both

Thanks for picking my character, I can't wait to see!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CuddlyBunneh said:

 

 

For my portraits i kind of want to do more developed characters rather then the cute feel i get from Lyns ;A;

So I'm stuck between these two characters and will  be  doing  them both

Omg >.<, i am so exited, Thx!, i love my warlock, took me an entire week just making her before the release, made so many options, and at the last minute at the Warlock release, i made a fusion betwen all the previus ones and ended up with that look, and i am really happy with her, also first time that i decide to make a dark skinned character, i think ill be doing it more often.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Omg >.<, i am so exited, Thx!, i love my warlock, took me an entire week just making her before the release, made so many options, and at the last minute at the Warlock release, i made a fusion betwen all the previus ones and ended up with that look, and i am really happy with her, also first time that i decide to make a dark skinned character, i think ill be doing it more often.

oAo;; I have a big crush on tan  skinned characters if their designed right 

so i love  drawing them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2016 at 11:57 AM, CoolGirl said:

Thanks for picking my character, I can't wait to see!

7078b0c201.jpg

 

Started working on the detail of yours but SAI  decided to freeze and crash 

I Screenshoted that while it was frozen thankfully because it wouldn't have came out  as nice  the second time =_=

 

Also if you have a weapon you like plz link 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...