THE PING IS REAL !

Wenshi

I know people are going to say GO PLAY IN NA SERVER if your are from NA ! But  still !

Yes i'm from NA but actually from France that's why i'm playing on EU server ! and WHA THE *cricket* is this ping in Arena server ! constantly at 300ms !

Do they plan to get better server ? I bet they already lost a lot a players because this is such a BS...

I highly doubt they lost many players because those players intentionally chose to play on servers that geographically give them high ping. 

There's functionally nothing they can do in the realm of magical "better servers" that will make you stop lagging when you try to connect to EU servers from NA locations.  That's you making poor choices.

Greetings all. I'm a new player finishing my download of the game. I'm wanting to play on the NA server(s). Can someone tell me where the servers are located at? I play from the Philippines where I currently live and work. I use WTFast to help with managing my latency, ping, and other net burps. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me with this request. Thanks!

19 minutes ago, DamnedYankee said:

Greetings all. I'm a new player finishing my download of the game. I'm wanting to play on the NA server(s). Can someone tell me where the servers are located at? I play from the Philippines where I currently live and work. I use WTFast to help with managing my latency, ping, and other net burps. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me with this request. Thanks!

Austin, TX

Archived