Bid Window Broken after inventory full

Bestbad

I highly suggest you fix this bug ... i bid on an item and while it was still in the process of the bid time .... i opened my daily quest and got the box .. my inventory got filled up and after that it broke my entire bid window .. i was not given any money when someone bid on an item .. i could not even see the bid window, nor could i bid or do anything ... i was literally doing a 4man dungeon for NOTHING i saw the blades dropped that i needed , bam i couldnt get it ...

proof :

7pzgzIG.jpg

as you can see , i had no "currently ongoing bids / loot" icon next to my friend invites / that bookwhatever

1) It´s your responsibility to have free space when acquiring new items. The system even warns you about overflow inventory before the bidding starts, because you picked the chest. Clean out some stuff, by salvaging or dropping trash items before the bid ends.

2) If a bid fails - it will be moved to the bottom of the item list and there will be a new round of bidding again for the same item. You have time to clean out your inventory.

On 3/10/2016 at 9:46 AM, Victorion said:

1) It´s your responsibility to have free space when acquiring new items. The system even warns you about overflow inventory before the bidding starts, because you picked the chest. Clean out some stuff, by salvaging or dropping trash items before the bid ends.

2) If a bid fails - it will be moved to the bottom of the item list and there will be a new round of bidding again for the same item. You have time to clean out your inventory.

pls dont treat me like a retard . i know exactly how it works , but please read the topic before you reply with bullshit

Archived