@elitist players i dont care. I will still queue for labyrinth

Devinator00

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Specs: 415ap

51 Cr%

55k HP

I rather have a skilled 320 dmg guy who communicates with me on a laby run than a 420 kfm fagit who thinks everybody tank 1 beido add (also *cricket*s up tanking himself) "*cricket*ing casher" and we are rdy to go and knows + doesn't wanna know shit about boss mechonix.

I had many of these high gear fagits, hell I even had a 20k hp warlock in my team and we almost did beido (problem was the summoner tank died cause no FM used ice on genkidama [3 FMs. I mean 3!!!]) but died after those many fail teams.

What I rly hate are those fagits with high AP who think too highly of themselves.

IGN: Fus Lee

You gotta hear a lot from me if you run into a cross server dungeon laby

Much of it boils down to communication: making sure everyone knows how each part of a stage works and letting others know if it's your first time or some specific thing leaves you stumped.

For one, in my case, learning Thrasher's mechanics (namely, using 1 to break eggs with weapon and using water going through the vents right after boss is knocked off ceiling to avoid the instadeath roar) in 6-man BSH was through a combination of multiple wipes and one more experience party member telling us these things. Granted, we gave up after a few wipes too many, but hey, I at least learned Thrasher and, heck, I could see myself trying BSH again once I learn some more and before getting Siren.

You'd be surprised on how much better runs can be when you take the time to teach/learn. Don't assume every single person is a seasoned farmer of a certain stage. And please, please, PLEASE, set up a separate tab for proper chat for dungeons to make it easier to pay attenton to that sort of thing in case it's an issue. I have one with only party, whisper, general and system chats enabled. Works wonders not having to deal with Faction chat spam.

Try the instanze with 5 other guys who have all True Infernal weapon and Infernal Trinkets no 25 AP gem etc.... If u Finish the Naryu Labyrinth with that gear u can run it with me as often u want ... If not just get ur ass up farm some cash and do that few silver upgrades to Profane atleast to join the "Profane is best weapon from now to ever" club...

On 3/10/2016 at 10:53 AM, YuriYuran said:

Specs: 415ap

51 Cr%

55k HP

I rather have a skilled 320 dmg guy who communicates with me on a laby run than a 420 kfm fagit who thinks everybody tank 1 beido add (also *cricket*s up tanking himself) "*cricket*ing casher" and we are rdy to go and knows + doesn't wanna know shit about boss mechonix.

I had many of these high gear fagits, hell I even had a 20k hp warlock in my team and we almost did beido (problem was the summoner tank died cause no FM used ice on genkidama [3 FMs. I mean 3!!!]) but died after those many fail teams.

What I rly hate are those fagits with high AP who think too highly of themselves.

IGN: Fus Lee

You gotta hear a lot from me if you run into a cross server dungeon laby

You sure like saying that word a lot, sir. 0.0

5 hours ago, YuriYuran said:

Dood you're the 320 ap guy that complains not being able to do blue dungeons.

Git gud

Plus, getting to True Profane with Awakened Infernal accessories should put you around 350 AP. Plus 25 if you get the Attack Power Diamond. That's good enough for pretty much every content we currently have in the game other than Labyrinth. I suggest you farm for Heroic bracelet, belt and soul shields (Bloodshade and Tower pieces) to improve your stats some more, especially crit.

Almost full heroic Bloodshade SS set and around 37k HP and over 30% crit myself, so that should put me in a better condition to farm Tower to min-max my stats some more.

But yes, it's also a matter of git gud. Gotta know your class and, most important of all, no aerials/launch. :P

Archived