@elitist players i dont care. I will still queue for labyrinth

Devinator00

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not completely sure what your intentions were OP, but it looks like it completely backfired lol. As stated by someone already, there's a word for people who don't care about anybody else--I mean, as long as they're having fun. So if your post was meant as a PSA for "I'm a scumbag", duly noted.

14 hours ago, Zel said:

Queing into Nar with Infernal? Cool. I'm still going to report you as a Bot though. You know, cause I wanna have fun.

I was wondering why it could be so hard to ban all the bots, with how clearly they are identified as such.

But I guess I forgot that kids like this exist, creating lots of false positives and messing up the report system...

You can make up for your undergeared character by providing useful insight into the dungeon and/or actually playing around the dungeon mechanics well enough that your teammates dont feel burdened by you. Pretty simple stuff.  You can actually show how good you are in this game.

18 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

Yes I am still using True Infernal weapon cause I dont have so much gold and yes I will still queue for labyrinth dungeon no matter how many times you tell me my gear sucks I will still queue Laybrinth dungeon with my gear cause I wanna have fun. I dont care about anything else. Stop being so elitist thats why I left world of warcraft too much elitist player.

You can't go to a fancy restaurant and order a really expensive meal and refuse to pay the bill just because you enjoy the food. No one wants to spend +15 minutes in a dungeon. And yes, no matter what you say, i'll still leave the party if there's someone with infernal/profane weapon, you wanna have fun? go do it solo then.

18 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

Yes I am still using True Infernal weapon cause I dont have so much gold and yes I will still queue for labyrinth dungeon no matter how many times you tell me my gear sucks I will still queue Laybrinth dungeon with my gear cause I wanna have fun. I dont care about anything else. Stop being so elitist thats why I left world of warcraft too much elitist player.

Leach, good thing I only run with clan mates as cross server lags like hell but if you were to join a group i was in i'd leave cause you clearly are a bottom feeder 

19 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

Hope you will get full group of ppl with same gear so you can have your fun.

19 hours ago, Teffy said:

I bought about 1k perfumes on 3 silver each...I literally spend all my money on this perfumes...and I re-sold about 900 on 50 silver each...

I had awaken siren wep/ring  when bsh came....1 week later I had full awaken acc and awaken pirate.Got meantime BD book from which I got 92g and sin(44g).

Then we drop destro,KFM,FM and BM books doing 7-8 runs/day mostly just that skipping most daillies except in fri-sun.Manage to get to true pirate and true siren acc.Crafted every single stone myself(actually me and friend was spliting the mats/stones)crafting everyday,or nearly everyday.I have 1 45 alt with is awkardly undergeared and thats it.I have 1 toon.

Atm I have on my second account(which I use for market games) 400 gold and on my main 150.

Sometimes I play from work,mostly just 4-5h/day.

Is mostly to understand how the game work.If you expect to get rich by doing 40 daillies per day,obviously you are doing it wrong.Very wrong.

The hard part is about getting the initial gold, after u gained around 50g it's a lot easier to snowball via market place with it in the beginning of the server especially if u had played this game on another server or spent time researching for stuff about it.

Its like if I had 100g when I hit 45 by now I would at minimum have 400+ ap also even if I don't play around with market place , if I did then maybe I will have 420 ap or so by now lol.

But in fact when I hit 45 I had about 60 silvers cos I spent all the money I gained along the way to get keys so I can evolve my weapon.

As all f2p with in game cash store games alike, spend a bit of real money when open beta just starts will grant u enough advantage to snowball in the game, but u still cashed in that sense, and I don't even have premium membership bought lol.

U can do the maths 100profane boxes and 80 deva boxes is more than enough yo delete most peoples money XD 

I currently have 384 ap XD will become 386 tonight I think XD 

On 3/8/2016 at 8:10 PM, Devinator00 said:

Let me get this straight, you want to have fun by putting burden on other people? if you spend 2 days doing required dailies you can get to true profane lvl 10 and be somewhat useful if you know how to do this game.
And my main Bm has true pirate weap, siren accessories and it makes me elitist? Just because I do 40/40 dailies a day? Well a bit less when I got HM5 because I can make money from other stuff than some misty woods blue daily quests. 
People like you need to understand between beginning of end-game continent and between end of end-game continent. First one is easy part for those who just capped and second is for those who has end-game gear. 

We "elitists" didn't spend our time upgrading just to carry you.
Ehhh, good thing I have great clan so I don't need to face people like you.

5 hours ago, Phorni said:

The hard part is about getting the initial gold, after u gained around 50g it's a lot easier to snowball via market place with it in the beginning of the server especially if u had played this game on another server or spent time researching for stuff about it.

Its like if I had 100g when I hit 45 by now I would at minimum have 400+ ap also even if I don't play around with market place , if I did then maybe I will have 420 ap or so by now lol.

But in fact when I hit 45 I had about 60 silvers cos I spent all the money I gained along the way to get keys so I can evolve my weapon.

As all f2p with in game cash store games alike, spend a bit of real money when open beta just starts will grant u enough advantage to snowball in the game, but u still cashed in that sense, and I don't even have premium membership bought lol.

U can do the maths 100profane boxes and 80 deva boxes is more than enough yo delete most peoples money XD 

I currently have 384 ap XD will become 386 tonight I think XD 

Well we farmed as clan harry potter and so on.Got 2 stones from guild for the craft cost (1g,10 SS at time)and bought 1(only that one)with money that I earn in the game(at initial 45 you could easly make like 10g/day).Playing since headstart but I was slow and it took me 5 days to level up to 45.

6 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Well we farmed as clan harry potter and so on.Got 2 stones from guild for the craft cost (1g,10 SS at time)and bought 1(only that one)with money that I earn in the game(at initial 45 you could easly make like 10g/day).Playing since headstart but I was slow and it took me 5 days to level up to 45.

5days is still tons faster than me <3

Was stuck at gold deva for 5hours trying to get my deva weapon for upgrade then before that was stuck in black ram narrows for 2 days so around 10 hours...

Nvm tomb of exile which I finished spending all my cash for keys and nope no staff: 3

Edit: and this is exactly why most people unless lucky can't make it to 400ap ... cos spending cash on keys for 600 weapon boxes is like rip bank

Edit2: let alone the fact that u had to do the entire viridian coast with hongmoon weapon cos stalker wheel gives u boxes that nvr give u ur class weapon unless if u use a brilliant key

Had 1 virdian and 1 desert blue keys from master pack.Bought second for the 36 fire dungeon.Ez life :D

Hujikar gived mah weapon first box.Stalker was not more then 6....ruins we was farming there harry potter so I had 10 or so boxes..opened most and got my weapon...storm siren with flutes,siren from poh 4,dark pirate I used the key from survey,pirate bsh 4 first run. RNG god was good to me :D

2 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Had 1 virdian and 1 desert blue keys from master pack.Bought second for the 36 fire dungeon.Ez life :D

Ikr too damn right... and opening 100 profane boxes for profane staff u wanna try that pain XD... BTW I ended up buying every traceable upgrade weapon mat XD u know dokumo and things alike so ya rip bank big time... hence why some people say it's p2w

Edit: certainly not p2w in arena but outside of that my experience shows almost everything...

BTW my brother still hasn't gotten his razor from tomb of exile for the idk how many time XD...  they should at least make those tradeable or the brilliant keys gives too much advantage, then again that's what u paid for so idk

1 minute ago, Phorni said:

Ikr too damn right... and opening 100 profane boxes for profane staff u wanna try that pain XD... BTW I ended up buying every traceable upgrade weapon mat XD u know dokumo and things alike so ya rip bank big time... hence why some people say it's p2w

Lel not really p2w.Vidian key is 1$,the other one is 3$.Coffe outside is 2,50-3 euro...add soft drink and there...over 5 euro gone...gaming is cheap :)

Just now, Teffy said:

Lel not really p2w.Vidian key is 1$,the other one is 3$.Coffe outside is 2,50-3 euro...add soft drink and there...over 5 euro gone...gaming is cheap :)

Not saying it isn't but if u put 0euro into it it's like orz

And I just logged in to find market place ate nearly 20g from me wtf...

Just now, Phorni said:

Not saying it isn't but if u put 0euro into it it's like orz

And I just logged in to find market place ate nearly 20g from me wtf...

I sold BM book via AH...man this damn AH fee...5 to register and 25 after you sell...30 gold gone for taxes...this feel like real life...

I mean if you are skilled and have at least siren with inferno accessories I can see why but if you wearing Inferno you should not even bother with 4 Harbor or 4 Poharan which is a patch prior. This is especially if your random Que, I don't care who you are, that is basically leeching off players.

It takes about 2 days of dailies to upgrade to awaken profane if you gotten the weapon mat, so I dont see why you cannot upgrade them.

My 2 friends and I beaten 4 man blood harbor with awaken profane (green) and we laughed at how easy it was after our first down. We now have True siren but we are not even doing near the amount of dmg to kill the final boss

If its any reason its because the latest version of Labyrinth the final boss has 3 times the original HP in contrast to the initial release in Korea.

Seriously just upgrade you gear, its literally the only thing you can spent gold on other than costume.

Also this game is very much elite much more than WoW. This game's combat literally focus of being skilled and nearly perfect in form to win. But unlike Wow you can obtain equipment upgrades without going through dungeons which means you won't be left behind and easily as long as you do your dailies. 

What your doing right now is very much like a lvl 20 going into Skittering tunnel and does nothing but stay in the back and take a portion of the tear money.

On 2016. 03. 08. at 7:10 PM, Devinator00 said:

Option1: Leave this game too as you did with WoW.

Option2: Only go with players who have the same gear as you do; let's see how long you'll last ;)

Archived